The Sheep and her Wolfhound...

Galing kay Skeletonking987

You... Changed something within her. Tokaku Azuma was just a mere tools in her own eyes. But when you so kind... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1: Liberosis
Chapter 2: Sweet Tea
Chapter 3: Game Changer
Chapter 4: BFF's
Chapter 5: Scissors
Side Chapter 1: Difference
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: Inevitability
Chapter 8: Dramatical
Chapter 9: Families
Side Chapter 2: Weekends
Chapter 10: Tristesse
Chapter 11: Surreal
Chapter 12: Pool Game?
Chapter 13: Time
Side Chapter 3: Crossover?
Author's Note: Irony
Chapter 14: A Persona
Side Chapter 4: Birthday
Chapter 15: Heavy Rainfall
Chapter 16: Mama
Chapter 17: Deadly Duet
Chapter 18: Freedom
Side Chapter 4: Night out
Chapter 19: Tea Party
Chapter 20: Queen Bee
Chapter 21: The Truth
Final Chapter: Retribution
Final Side Chapter: Moving In
Ending Special: Nio Ending
Author Note

Author's secret Note #4

359 7 8
Galing kay Skeletonking987

Hey Readers of mine!
It's ya author uh.. king!
I have finally finalized my new book title!
♡♡♡
My Stalker(ToukaxFemReader)

The book will be going Inbetween plots to the first and second season of Tokyo Ghoul.
Here's a plot snip it...
I hope it intenses your interests!
***
The reader is a former idol star. She retires since she's become tired of the idol life! Since her mother didn't approve of this, the reader is forced to live on her own in secret. Still friends with her manager, they help the reader out. You enroll in school and Oddly enough meet a fan who'll later on become friends...
That super fan is Touka Kirishima. To your P.O.V she's a cool and fun person to hang out with. But to Touka you're her entire world. She dreamt the day she'd meet you again. But she worries that you'll find out her secret. Her odd OBSESSION with you.
***

Whelp that's as much as I'm going to give y'all. Give me your thoughts on the plot so far. Criticism is always appreciated~! If you're wondering, yes. The reader or You in this case are human. You are a popular idol with gorgeous looks and well loved in the community. People think you're a sweet and kind person. But really your just a chill chick, you consider yourself more of a tomboy if anything. Personality wise; lazy, manipulative if need be, and a loyal person. In public you have your persona or fake personality on display. But when alone with a trustworthy friend your true self  is out in the open, that and if someone is realllly annoying you, you tend to let it slip out, you know?
Anyway that's all the info for today! I'm leaving this note here for a week span maybe two before I delete it. I dislike having an author note left on display. Makes my chapters seem sloppy. Regardless, I'll be updating sometime this week with the finale for the book.

Bye bye~♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

237K 5.8K 53
y/n is kind and sweet, she doesn't stop trying to help others. she wants to be bakugos friend and won't take a get away as a answer. she shows todoro...
6.4K 119 24
Years have flown by since the explosive events of Phoenix Drop High. Now as a young woman who's past no longer haunts her, you were ready for a chang...
155K 4.5K 19
When Victor Nikiforov came into your life, you never thought it would turn out like this. He helps you soar through the ranks in skating, but along w...
2.2K 79 15
Touya Todoroki X OC! Megumi ~Fantasy AU~ Megumi Natuko, one of Prince Touya's guards. Next in line to the throne but not a nice ruler at all. Everyon...