The Prince And His Designer(C...

By britxs

More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Romans Outfit
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not A Chapter(Theories)
Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
My Instagram
Chapter 16
Sorry;-;
Chapter 17(The End)
Oh no...

N/A

1.3K 31 0
By britxs

Quick update!

I'm going to be posting chapters a little less on this book, I will try and post at least 3-4 chapters a week, maybe more if I have time. This is due to this story being short and coming to a end soon, but not for a while.

I will be posting less chapters due to school starting soon, and me getting overloaded with work due to it being my last year in middle school.(I hope;-;)

As well, I'll be working on my other book, "Not Always The Bad People" due to that story having more to it, also due to me wanting it to have a sequel to that book. So I will be updating "Not Always The Bad People" more, wanting to finish the book faster for the sequel.

That's all I wanted to say, I will post a new chapter much later today, or stay up until 4 A.M working on it, either way, I will stay up till 4 A.M

Bye guys, thanks for your support, love y'all💗😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 803 15
When Anxiety and Logan started dating, tension rises between the sides. Everything changes and no one knows the right way to put the pieces together...
161K 6K 80
thomas sanders oneshots and drabbles
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)
14.3K 607 25
Virgil is a Light Side; he has been for a while. What happens when more Dark Sides start to show up and threaten to reveal more to Virgil than meets...