Return (Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By sneeze_

(FINISHED!) "No fucking way in hell that you're who i think you are" "And who do you think i am, Ground Zero... More

Prologue
BONUS TO CHAPTER 三
°~Flashback~°
°~Flashback~° Pt.2
八 (final?)
Announcement!
°~Flashback~°

7.5K 177 856
By sneeze_

~3rd person p.o.v: party 4:00 PM~

It was finally time for the long awaited party, the building that the party was held on was the central tower.

The 13 heroes decided to go there in a big group. They've all came back from the hospital after bandaging Bakugo's hand and they all dressed in their formal outfits.

How am i supposed to fight with a bandaged hand? Thought Bakugo while messing with his tie. The cut on his hands sure stopped bleeding, but that didn't mean he could use it. The cut was still there, but stitched, and before Bakugo could leave the hospital room, the nurse told him to not use his hand in combat or atleast don't break the stiches, because then the wound will get infected and cause more bleeding. So Bakugo couldn't protest against it and just do as the nurse said. This is gonna be an exhausting night, wasn't it?

~(Y/n) p.o.v: central tower~

I was casually chilling on one of the many halls in the central buildings on the floor with my legs crossed, eyes closed and rock guitar on my lap, playing i miss you by ichika nito.

"i wish you could be here" i whispered.

"i wish it wouldn't be like this"

"i wish we could be friends again"

"but sadly, not all wishes come true"

"wishing i could rewind the time"

"..."

I looked to my left from the corner of my eyes to see a door that says "keep out"

"wishing you could feel what you said to me all those years ago"

I sighed and looked down at my guitar, then furrowed my eyebrows when i heard footsteps, his footsteps.
Then i heard clapping.

"Wow, no wonder you were the ultimate musician in your school, haha" said Zane, the asshole of our group.

"Why thank you, Zane, i appreciate your words" i said, sarcams clearly audible in my voice.

"Say, after you destroy Deku, do you wanna maybe go on a date?" said Zane coming towards me, but I was still on the ground because i got used to him asking me on a date, but got rudely rejected every time.

I didn't respond in words but rather in a 'roses are red' pick up line. And at that time i was glad i could use it at someone.

Roses smell nice,
Your mother is dead,
You see this guitar?
It's gonna go through your head

Then i whispered
"condolences" then returned to sing to my guitar.

"Y-You're so ruuuuude" said Zane after running away while crying, again.

He doesn't know i killed his mom lmao-
i thought before my earpiece began to make sounds, then i heard a feminine voice. It was (c/n).

"Hey, (y/n)? Can you hear me?" she said in her bubbly voice.

"Uh, no i can't understand a thing that you say, and in case you were wondering, i just rolled my eyes" i said while actually rolling my eyes.

"Great, uhh boss was able to hack into the control room and the cameras, while i was able to decipher the code on the guns room, come check this out!" (c/n) said but a second later ended the call, sometimes i hate her.

I stood up from the ground and walked to the door i came through. I had a black tail tux on with a white shirt underneath and black pants on, black ball shoes and white gloves on. My hair was tied into a low ponytail and in my hand was a black and golden carnival mask.

When i exited the room i was in a room full with tiny red robots. I walked on the walkway and stopped and thought:
I wonder if he forgot about me
I came back to reality when i heard the door behind me open. I stopped the time and i looked behind me to see two guardians.
Shit, they can't see me!
I quickly teleported behind one of the pillars and stayed there till the guardians were gone, but as time passed i saw that the guardians were guarding a door, the door i had to go through.
I smirked at the idea i had and then got on the walkway again, and bounced to the two guardians and when i almost thouched the door knob, they placed two arms infront of me.

"Hey wait there missy, where do you think you're going?" said one of the guardians. I placed a simple smile on my face and said "sorry but can i get through?". The other guardian asked for me to leave and when the other guardian was about to pull something from behind him, probably a taser gun, i placed my gloved hands on my upper thighs and reached for the two butterfly knives i had in the side pockets of my pants, i pulled them out and made a cross with my arms and stabbed both guardians in the chin, i giggled and after a few seconds i rotated the knives and pulled them out in a cross move, then i pushed the guardians out of my way and before i could enter the room, i looked behind me to the two corpses and scoffed.
"Don't mess with 100 Blade~" i said in a playful tone before i opened the door and closed it behind me.

~3rd person p.o.v: heroes~

The 13 heroes entered the speech room and looked around. The room was almost full of heroes and it was full of food too.
"HOLY SHIT THERE'S FOOD!!" said Kaminari before him and Sero both bolted to the food section.

"hey girls, imma go to the bathroom real quick" said Mina but Ochako, Momo and Tooru both agreed to go there too, they looked like they haven't got to the toilet in ages.

"Bro i heard there is fruity punch with vodka, i wanna try it!" said Kirishima to Bakugo, who seemed uninterested in doing anything. But Tsuyu happily agreed to go with Kirishima so that he wasn't alone.

"hey Kacchan, Todoroki, let's go to the front of the crowd, i want to listen to the speeches" said Midoriya.

"fine but first let's go grab a drink cause i'm thirsty" said Todoroki and Midoriya nodded and looked to Bakugo, who glared back at him.

"What're you looking at, Deku?" said Bakugo who rolled his eyes and walked away, he walked to a table and sat down, pulling his phone out of his pocket and opened his twitter.

Then he noticed somebody drop a drink in front of him and sat down in front of him. He looked at the glass of fruit punch and then glared at the person in front of him. He noticed their black and gold mask. They had (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) that stared right through his soul.

"Hi~" they said placing their hands under their chin.

"Do i know you? And why did you brought me a drink?" Bakugo said after placing his phone back into his pants pocket.

"It's a nice gesture, right? I mean, of course i know you, you're the number 2 hero Ground Zero, am i right? And where is your mask, don't you have one?" they asked so many questions Bakugo lost himself in them. The person giggled and Bakugo felt his cheeks heat up. Was it from embarrasment? He doesn't know.

"I-i don't want to drink right now" Bakugo stuttered while looking away from this person. They made Bakugo's heart feel like it was about to explode

and he hated that feeling

the feeling he thought will never come back

he only felt this feeling once in his life

and it was a shitty experience

his friends said it was love

love..

he felt love for that person?

the person he grew up with

the closest and prettiest person that was around him

the person that told him they would always be there..

the person he wanted to grow up with

the most important person, he wanted to protect them, to sacrifice for them

(y/n)..

(y/n) (l/n)..

where are you?

i miss your eyes, i miss your laugh and giggles, i miss your scent, i miss your skin that glowed in the sunset, i miss your dumb self, i miss your voice

i miss you

"hey Ground Zero...can i have your autograph?" said the person in front of him while they held a piece of paper and a pencil in front of him.

"huh? Yeah sure" he said and grabbed the pencil and scribbled his autograph on it. "There" he said after sliding the piece of paper back to the other person.

They snatched the paper and placed it in their back pocket. "Thank you very much!" then the person stood up and Bakugo followed their movements with his eyes. Now the person was beside him and stretched their arm to Bakugo and said:
"Can i have this dance, Ground zero?"
Bakugo was about to reject their question but then tought, he's Ground zero..the second best hero in Japan, he had to dance but he had no other partner, so he chuckled and nodded. He stood up and grabbed the person's hand and they smirked and dragged them to the dance floor.

Well shit, it was a slow dance. Which means that Bakugo had no idea on what to do. But luckly, his partner did.

"lemme guess, you have no idea how to slow dance?" they asked and Bakugo 'tch'ed, they giggled and grabbed Bakugo's right hand and placed it on their waist, they placed their left hand on his shoulder and held their right hand with his left one.

"now you do" smirked Bakugo's partner. And so they followed Bakugo's steps and they placed their head on Bakugo's chest. At this moment, Bakugo was as red as his tux. He couldn't believe that everywhere he looked, there had to be at least one person who looked at the 'couple' dancing. He was also proud of himself, but also embarrassed.

He looked down at his partner who seemed to enjoy this time, they looked so calm, they looked so...beautiful, even tough he couldn't see their whole face. Then they looked back up and their noses touched, Bakugo immediately looked another way, so that they couldn't see the state he was in. Then they let a soft giggle and Bakugo seemed to calm down. Sighing, he looked back at them and looked directly in their hidden (e/c) eyes. They looked so pretty, he felt like he could look in them all day long.

"Say, why were you sitting all alone there? At the table i mean" they asked and Bakugo widened his eyes in surpirise. Was he leaning in for a kiss? He shook his head and then cleared his throat.

"I left my dumb group of friends, so yeah" Bakugo responded and twirled his partner and then pulled them back, interwining his fingers with theirs.

"I haven't questioned you anything, so why did you come to me?" Bakugo asked as he rotated faster and then stopping. They placed the side of their head on Bakugo's chest again, and Bakugo felt like his heartbeat quickened after that.

"I came with two friends here but i got lost in the crowd and then i saw you, and i thought it would be nice to join my favorite hero" they lied and Bakugo blushed at the compliment.

"Hey Ground Zero, since you haven't mentioned any girl, and since you dance with me instead of another woman, it means you're single, am i right?" they asked Bakugo who rotated them around his finger and pulled them back.

"Yeah, I'm not the type to date, why are you asking?"
"Just curious, and since we shared so many things about us, say do you have a crush on someone?" they asked.

Bakugo was speechless, he couldn't answer that question. Even he didn't know, does he have a crush on (y/n) or not? Not anymore? He didn't know.
But he did know that he felt some kind of way when (y/n) was around him, he felt like his heartbeat quickened, and his breathing just stopped. He had to keep himself from looking at her, cause once he did, his eyes were glued to hers, crimson to (e/c), (e/c) to crimson. So...does that mean-

Just as Bakugo was about to open his mouth to answer, all the lights shut before his eyes, and he heard people questioning things. Then he heard people behind him scream as other peope tried to run away.

"What the fuck was- mmph?!" just as he was about to turn his head to look behind him, he felt warm hands on both of his cheeks and warm, plump lips on his, he was kissing somebody, or rather somebody kissed him. He then slowly closed his eyes as he melted in the amazing kiss. He placed his hands on the person's waist and pulled them closer, deepening the kiss.

~(Y/N) p.o.v~

I looked in his eyes while he was still thinking, still dancing with me. I felt so at ease when i was around him, i felt so calm, but i felt better that time i placed my head on his chest and listened as his heartbeat quickened, i then knew...it was beating for me. I smiled at the thought of that but was soon interrupted when the light shut and people behind Katsuki questioned but then started to scream and run away. Then i looked behind him and saw boss, (c/n) and Zane. "What the fuck was-" i heard Katsuki say and i widened my eyes, i looked back at him and panicked.

What do i do?! i thought as i stopped time and i could see Katsuki slowly turning his head. I had to think.

...

It's now or never

I placed both my hands on Katsuki's cheeks and pulled him into a deep kiss. I closed my eyes and prayed that they would be fast and get the hell outta there. I then remembered the syringe that (c/n) gave me with that weird glowing substance in it. It was like an anesthesia but also to put people to sleep. I then placed my left hand behind Katsuki's head and stroked his hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss, i lightly pulled him by the hair, Katsuki groaned in pleasure and that was my chance to place my tongue in his mouth. With the other hand i was able to reach for the syringe on my upper tigh in the back, i grabbed it and then i raised my arm to his, i then plunged the syringe with the drug in it and pressed the top so the whole substance would go in his arm. He squirmed in my mouth from the pain and then i pushed him away as he fell to the floor and hit his head.

That'll put him to sleep, and also (c/n) owns me 1000 bucks, god that kiss was miserable i thought as i wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Then i saw (c/n) running towards me.

"(Y/n) are you okay??" she said as she hugged me very tight. I wasn't good at all, first of all i get to witness Katsuki's kiss, and second of all i found out Katsuki is a horribke kisser. Just great.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just get it over with, oh and you own me those 1000 bucks" i said as i grabbed some rope and began to tie Bakugo and cuffed his hands and legs with cuffs that are used for animals. Perfect for Katsuki

"Awwww shi- wait, does that mean that u kissed him?!" (c/n) screamed as i got up from the ground where half dead Katsuki was.

"yeah, but he's horrible at it, i was waiting for a more passionate kiss but i guess now is not my luck" i said as i gor my mask off my face.

"Hey (y/n), what's that in your back pocket?" she said as i raised an eyebrow.

"What're you talking bout?" i said as i turned around to see (c/n) pull out a piece of paper from my back pocket.

"Oh this! Haha i asked Katsu for an autograph" i said as i looked at the piece of paper that laid in between my thumbs and index fingers.

Thank u Katsu-kun.

_______________________________________
Damn my fingers froze cause of the cold air outside but meh.

2700 words boizzzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
27K 711 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
859K 14.8K 28
read the story! a collection of scenarios and imagines of Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia not proof-read, grammar errors since English isn't my...
531K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...