๐•ธ๐–—. ๐•ณ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š โœ”๏ธ | s...

By jenim0905

โ„Œ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ. ๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”จ. Soomin is an independent girl that never has interest... More

[ฬ…ฬฒ1]
[ฬ…ฬฒ2]
[ฬ…ฬฒ3]
[ฬ…ฬฒ4]
[ฬ…ฬฒ5]
[ฬ…ฬฒ6]
[ฬ…ฬฒ7]
[ฬ…ฬฒ8]
[ฬ…ฬฒ9]
[ฬ…ฬฒ10]
[ฬ…ฬฒ11]
[ฬ…ฬฒ12]
[ฬ…ฬฒ13]
[ฬ…ฬฒ14]
[ฬ…ฬฒ15]
[ฬ…ฬฒ17]
[ฬ…ฬฒ18]
[ฬ…ฬฒ19]
[ฬ…ฬฒ20]
[ฬ…ฬฒ21]
[ฬ…ฬฒ22]
[ฬ…ฬฒ23]
[ฬ…ฬฒ24]
Epilogue

[ฬ…ฬฒ16]

561 34 50
By jenim0905

Jin's mom set the table with the soup she made.

I served myself and tried it. I almost vomited, it tasted so bad.

Then Jin's mom looked at me, "Are you okay sweetheart?"

I nodded, "I choked on it because it's so good!" I fake smiled.

Then his mom smiled, "Really? It's my first time cooking because I always have maids at my house who cook." I nodded and Jin stood up.

He didn't even try it and said, "Oh, look at the time!" He looked at his hand that had no watch. "We are going to be late for school, bye I love you!" Then he rushed to me and helped me get up and we went outside.

"Really? School starts in 40 minutes." Then he helped me get in the car, "We are going out to eat breakfast!"

I smiled because I was so hungry and then turned to Jin, "You didn't even try the soup." I said squinting my eyes.

"I saw your reaction and since my mom never learned to cook I could only imagine how bad that tasted." I rolled my eyes and my stomach starting hurting like crazy.

I started breathing slowly to see if it would help when Jin was giving me water and a pill.

"Take this!" He said smiling, "Where you get that?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

"I got some at the pharmacy too!" I took it and after a while it stopped hurting.

"Thanks for always helping me!" I hugged him. "After all, I am your boyfriend." Then he winked at me and I blushed.

Then we finally got to a restaurant.
We both got out of the car and entered it.

There were a lot of people in it and I saw Misun at a table so I started slowly walking there with Jin following me.

"Misun! I haven't seen you in such a long time." I said as I was sitting down.

Then I noticed she was with someone.

I had seen him before though, wait!

"Hey Soomin! How are you doing?"  Then Jin walked up to me smiling.

"Namjoon? How are you doing bro?" He said sitting down next to me.

"Hanging out with my girlfriend!" Namjoon said looking at Misun.

Then I quickly hit Misun, "Why didn't you tell me you were dating Namjoon?"

Then she raised her eyebrow, "Not like you told me about Jin either!"

I blushed a little and Jin said, "Oh it wasn't that long ago since we started dating!"

Then we all started talking about how they met and what's happening in our lives when we forgot to order food and school was almost going to start.

"Jin, school is almost starting..." I said looking at my stomach who was growling.

Then he called the waiter and said, "Can we get two bulgogi's to go!" Then after a few minutes they brought our food and we headed to our limousine saying goodbye.

"So are we going to eat here?" I said looking around in the car.

Then he hit a button and a small table appeared and he placed the food there.

I just gasped and started eating. I didn't even want to ask about it. I wish I was rich.

Then we quickly finished eating and went to school.

Everyone was already in class when we entered class. Thankfully we weren't late but class was going to start in one minute.

We took our seats and people started whispering things.

"Is Jin really dating that girl?"
"I didn't even know her name and now she's all people are talking about."

Jin noticed and then he placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

My heart started beating so fast and I am not sure if he noticed that but he said, "I made an announcement on twitter saying you are my girlfriend." I nodded and class started.

Then the teacher announced, "Just so you know now next week we will doing partner projects! So please don't be absent." Then I heard Jin sighing.

"Anything wrong?" I asked and he looked at me, "It's just next week I have to go to London with my family."

I nodded and asked him, "So what about me and my leg?" Then he smiled at me, "You have two options: come with me or be home alone and my driver will drive you."

I thought about it a little and I didn't want to be a burden to his family so I went with the second choice.

"If you say so." Jin said looking down.

"But one thing! Don't bring any girls home." I started laughing.

Then he smiled at me, "What if I do?"

Then I raised my eyebrow, "I will break up with you."

Then he kissed my cheek, "You jealous babygirl?"

I stood there frozen and started blushing.

Then classed ended and we went back home.

~time skip to next week~

I woke up and got ready, I was sad Jin was leaving today. Who's going to cook me food and take care of me?

Okay and I guess I also like him a little bit. But not that much, I hope.

I got out of my room and Jin was still in his room so I slowly went upstairs to wake him up.

"He's going to be late for his flight!" I thought.

When I got in he was sleeping peacefully and I stood there admiring him for a minute.

Then I felt a hand grab me and pull me on the bed.

"I am going to miss you Soomin!" Then he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Yea I would miss me too." Then he smacked my forehead, "I still don't know why you didn't want to go with me!"

Then I said, "I don't want to miss the big project. Not everyone is rich and can lack off at school."

Then he held my hand tightly, "Don't cheat on me while I'm gone!"

Then I smiled, "No promises."

Then I started trying to run for my life with my crutches while Jin was getting up.

"Yah! Come here!" He said walking towards me.

Then I started walking faster but he caught up to me.

"I don't even have to run to catch you." He said laughing.

Then he back-hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you Soomin." Then I froze and then he came in front of me.

"Would you like to be my real girlfriend?" Then I blushed, "I'll think about it."

Then he squinted his eyes, "What do you have to think about?"

"I don't know, what if I meet someone while your gone?" I started teasing him.

Then he came close to me and our lips were two inches apart.

"If you meet someone when I'm gone, I will kill you."

Then he came closer to me and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet. I started having a butterfly party in my stomach.

Then I kissed him back, my feelings started getting out and I couldn't stop them.

Then he stepped back, "Well, so that's a yes?"

"I guess." I said smiling and looking down.

Then he carried me downstairs and we ate breakfast.

Then he got his bags and was heading out, "Bye babygirl!" He said smiling at me which made me blush and I waved back.

Then I got ready to go to school.

I still went in a limousine as Jin went on a taxi to the airport.

It was really boring to be there alone without Jin. But I had to get used to it, he travels a lot.

I got to class and the teacher had posted who the partners will be.

When I saw who it was I am almost had a heart attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.6K 31
Suga and Elizabeth have been friends since they are young but because of an incident,they are separated. They never met again until Elizabeth enroll...
987K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
95.5K 3.1K 36
He smirks and looks into your eyes."Tell me Y/N would you possibly risk your life for us?" The fire in your eyes grow rapidly. "No." Hope you enjo...
649K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...