Married to the Arrogant Billi...

By star5589

Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ... More

chapter 1
chapter
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N(This is not an update)
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
my other books
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 40
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Note of Appreciation
Annoucement!!!!!!

chapter 23

28.9K 1K 16
By star5589

Kelvin  pov

  "man can you keep your annoying comments to your self am not in the mood," I said to Tony with a frustrated tune as I careless my jaw using my hand.

"Alright dude fine," he said as he took a seat beside me just like me he is also dressed in an Armani suit with a tie to match.

   I  continue to sip my glass of wine ignoring his presence  I knew him been quiet is not going to last for a long time.

   "man you are more cranky than a woman in her period what got your pant all in a twist," he said as he requested a glass.

   He took my bottle of wine and poured on his glass, as he stares at me like am an alien from another planet.
I know he is trying to figure out what got me this cranky I ignored his presence as I sip my wine.

     I am also ignoring his damn question cause I am not ready to tell him that the crazy woman got me horny for a week now knowing the idiot he is going to make a big deal out of the situation and most likely make fun of me.

     After his Annoyingly uncomfortable stare. I  Quickly Change the topic to distract him from his detective thinking.

"Did you find out why she got fired? "  I asked as I turned to look at him? After not getting any response from him I study him and saw that he was deep in thoughts staring at something

   At someone might I add my subconscious corrected.

  I quickly turn in the direction he was staring at and saw the same redhead girl that I saw in Lilian's apartment a while ago. I smirk 

Someone indeed  I add with a smirk as I drank my wine. Time to turn the table around.

"Are you done staring now? "I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"yes," he answered still distracted. I rolled my eyes at him. He finally turned his attention to me.

" who the hell is that beauty," he asked me still staring at the redhead as if she was his whole world. I know that look the dude is smitten.

   Tony isn't a flirt, he takes relationship blah blah blah very seriously. he might be annoying but when he likes a girl he is really serious about it. And I know my friend liked this red-headed girl.

"That beauty happens to be Lilian's friend" I added with a smirk sipping my wine as I watch the lover boy with amusement.

"Man I hope you are seriously not pulling a fast one on me," he asked unsurely.

"yea I Met Her when I went to Lily's apartment to pick her up earlier, " I said to him emphasizing the word met her with a smirk.

"wow your new Mrs is already bringing joy to my life and you guys ain't even married yet," he said with a teasing smile. The idiot Is finally back. I scoff at him as a slight frown made its way to my face.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me did you find out the reason she got fired," I ask with a business tone. As he heard the tone of my voice he looked at me with a frown. I know Tony hates when I use a business tone on him but I choose to ignore the fact and annoy the hell out of him.

"yea I did " he finally answered with a frown "And I am not going to tell till you ask politely," he said with a smirk.

"Don't mess with me man tell me alre...." my statement was cut short by the click of heels.

"The Mrs is coming this way with the beautiful redhead maybe I could ask them to teach you some manners what do you think the man you need the lesson," he said acting indifferently as if he didn't just insult me I knew he was taunting me.

    Lilly finally came closer as she sat beside me the redhead took a seat beside Lily, I was already getting worried because she spends a lot of time in the restroom. I taught she was lost but my ego won't let me look for her or admit it.

   You just admitted that you are getting worried  man

Yea I don't want my fake fiance to get lost.

   Scoff  Whatever let you sleep at night

  "There you are I was wondering if you got lost " I casually said as I kiss her on her cheek with a smug look on my face.

     I  smirk as I  held a gasp from her, my hands went around her as I brought her sit closer to me. I looked over to lily and saw that she was blushing.  when she noticed I was staring at her she quickly covered up her blush with a frown.

"Kelvin what the hell is wrong with you," she asks with a frown on her cute face. As she tried to release herself from my grip as I held on tightly to her small waist. Wait did I just say cute again.

    Never mind don't tell anyone it's just a one-time thing.

   Hmmmm one-time thing

What

I didn't say anything

"Kelvin what is wrong with you let me go you bastard " she yelled into my ears dramatic much. Trying to release herself from my grip As I hear Tony chuckled from beside me.

______________________________

A/N

Thank you guys very much for all your vote and support.

    I was like wow  20kviews and 1k votes how come but I knew it would have not been possible without you guys. You guys rock.

  I still want to apologize for not updating on time guys, I hope you guys understand.

       I  entered my book into the Swiftreads360ConitinentAwards. And my book was nominated for best Romance and chick lit  I will like you guys to please check It out. I need your support and vote Thank you a lot and to thank you guys for your support.

Til  next  update

Love you guys plenty 💞💞

  Byeee

Star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...
966K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...
39K 1.7K 62
Gracie is now the CEO of the multimillion-dollar company she built from scratch. To take her revenge on her uncle, who ruined her life, a business ty...