The Bad Boy Craves Me✔

By jhenny_pink

"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no."... More

Authors Note.
Main characters.
1. Unexpected.
2. A disheveled mess
3. Meet the Family.
4. What the hell just happened?
5. On the first day?
6. Desired dreams.
7. Unfriendly queen bee's.
8. Frustratingly confused.
9. Change of events.
10. That gorgeous fool.
11. The art of beauty
12. Players never change.
13. Sebastian the handsome.
15. Unwanted attentions.
16. Regretful thinking.
17. Spanked beyond mention.
18. Lunch with the bad boys.
19. A face to face talk.
20. New arrangements.
21. Raging psychotic freaks.
22. Ditching school.
23. The guys day out.
24. Family or my lover.
25. Heart wrenching moments.
26. The ongoing cravings.
27.Spa treat to remember.
28. Beach party.
29. A day to remember.
30. Back together again.
31. Putting plans into place.
32. On lock down.
33. What to do next.
34. The perfect plan.
35. Clouded.
36. Broken Promises.
37. No more.
38. The Big surprise.
39. The truth part 1.
40. The truth part 2
41. Backfired.
42. My second kidnapping.
43. Happy Endings.
Authors Note.
44. Up to something.
45. Work for it.
46. Why?
47. Before the big game.
48. The final score.
49. Congratulations!

14. Calming the beast within.

116K 3.3K 1.3K
By jhenny_pink

I watched in the clear distance as recognition dawned upon Kristen's handsome face, his usually composed expression contorting into a mask of anger and disbelief. It was as if a storm had brewed within him, and I was caught in its path. My heart raced, anxiety flooding my veins, as his piercing gaze shifted between Sebastian and me.

The once vibrant and lively atmosphere of the game came to a sudden halt, as whispers rippled through the crowd. All eyes were on us, the tension palpable in the air. I could feel the weight of their gazes, the curiosity and speculation intensifying with each passing moment.

Why was he looking at me with such fury? What had I done to deserve this onslaught of anger from the person I once thought cared about me?

Kristen remained rooted to his spot, defying the desperate attempts of his teammates to coax him back into the game. It was as if the world around him ceased to exist, his focus solely fixated on me. The gravity of his stare sent shivers down my spine, a mix of fear and confusion intertwining within me.

I tried to make sense of the situation, my mind racing to find an explanation for his rage. Was it the sight of me wearing another jersey, a symbol of betrayal in his eyes? Or was there something else, something deeper that fueled this fiery display of emotions?

As the game came to a standstill, the silence grew deafening. All eyes were on Kristen, waiting for his next move, his next outburst. The anticipation hung heavy in the air, like a tautly pulled string ready to snap.

"Anna, I think now would be a good time to take off that jacket of yours," Maria's voice broke through my thoughts, her words a gentle reminder that I needed to act.

But I found myself frozen in place, my body unwilling to respond to the urgency of the situation. I feared the scrutiny of the crowd, their judgment and whispers piercing through my vulnerable state. The weight of their collective gaze threatened to suffocate me.

Kristen's gaze shifted momentarily, engaging in a brief conversation with Kyle, before returning to pierce through me once again. It was in that moment that I realized the source of his anger, his intense focus on my attire. The realization sent a wave of embarrassment and shame crashing over me.

The first movement he made sent shockwaves through the crowd, gasps escaping their lips like a chorus of disbelief. It felt as if time had slowed down, capturing every nuance of his approach. Kristen began to move, his strides purposeful, his eyes locked onto me with unyielding determination.

Regina's voice echoed through the air, calling out Kristen's name in a desperate plea for his attention. But he paid no heed, his sole focus fixated on me, an intensity radiating from him that was both thrilling and terrifying.

The piercing sound of the whistle marked the resumption of the game, but its significance seemed trivial compared to the storm brewing between Kristen and me. The players returned to their positions, the crowd tried to regain their enthusiasm, but all I could hear was the thunderous pounding of my own heart.

With each step he took, Kristen closed the distance between us, his anger etched upon his face. The world seemed to blur around me, the gaze of onlookers melting away until it was only him and me, caught in an agonizingly tense moment.

"H... hey, let me go!" I whispered, my voice trembling with a mix of anxiety and frustration, as he effortlessly hoisted me over his shoulder.

My pleas fell on deaf ears, ignored amidst the chaos of the crowd. I cowered, burying my face within the confines of his sweaty jersey, desperate to shield myself from the crowd.

I peeked out to see Maria with a cold, emotionless stare, observing us, while Steff wore a smug grin. I can't believe this. What happened to "I'll always be there to protect you"? He will pay for this!

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

He continued walking without uttering a word.

"You can't do this!" I yelled out of frustration when there was no one around.

And why on earth wasn't anyone coming to my aid? They clearly saw him forcefully dragging me through those doors! Useless bystanders.

I was then plopped down onto one of the benches in the locker room, while Kristen paced back and forth, tousling his drenched hair.

"Take that damn shirt off."

"W... what?"

"I said take off that fucking shirt!" he yelled, glaring at it.

"I can't," I blushed, feeling my mind go wild. It was fortunate that I wasn't perverted because I would have stripped and pounced on him right then and there.

I felt the jacket being yanked off and thrown onto the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I stood up.

"You! You're my damn problem!" he yelled back.

"I'm not your damn problem, Kristen. You're the one who forcibly dragged me here from the football game over a stupid jersey!"

"Why the fuck would you wear a CrossWell shirt to the football game, and worse, his jersey!" he spoke inches away from my face.

"Well, excuse me if, out of courtesy, he lent me his jersey to conceal a red stain that had ruined my dress!"

"You know what your problem is, Bella?! You're dense, and I don't like it!" I gasped at his words.

"Well, I never asked you to," I said, standing up. Those words pierced me to the core, and tears were sure to follow soon. I needed to escape from here. It was the second time he had uttered those hurtful words to me.

I picked up the jacket from the floor, but he snatched it and hurled it across the room.

"Are you insane?!"

"I am going freaking insane, and you want to know why, Bella? It's because of you!" he spoke, and I remained silent, allowing him to continue.

"You're mine, and I'll go to war before I let some scumbag take what's mine! You belong to me, Bella, and the sooner you realize it, the better it'll be for you. If I see another guy so much as breathing near you within ten centimeters, like McCollum or anyone else, I'll fucking kill them!" he seethed, his silver eyes challenging me to defy him. "You belong to me, princess, and I'll make sure of it."

Anxiety surged within me, and I couldn't shake off the thoughts that plagued my mind. All I could do was stand there, inhaling his masculine scent that surprisingly brought me a sense of calm.

"Do I make myself clear, Bella?" he whispered seductively into my ear, his hand snaking around my waist.

But what about Regina? What would I be to him? What about my plan? What if he's setting me up for revenge? He's a player, surely I'll end up hurt... But why does his sudden possessiveness overwhelm me?

My mind was filled with conflicting thoughts, but his touch left me unable to voice any objections.

I must have taken longer than I thought to answer because his grip around my waist tightened, and his lips were against the back of my neck.

"I said, do I make myself clear, Bella?" his warm breath peppered my neck with tender kisses, causing my knees to weaken and my mind to drift into a haze. I found myself subconsciously leaning further into his embrace, craving his touch.

"Yes," I whispered, relishing the sensations he evoked in my body. A part of me screamed to stop, but I surrendered to this boy's desires in that moment.

"Good girl," he cooed, sending delightful shivers through my body. The need to impress him seeped into my bones, and his fingers gently stroked the back of my hair.

His warmth vanished all too soon, replaced by a chilling coldness as he left a tingling peck on my cheek and hurried out of the room.

So, what now?

**********
Another chapter here guys, am feeling very down about the views but I'll continue to update😊😊

I hoped you like this chapter remember to hit that vote button and leave a few comments ‼‼‼😍😘😝🤗💪

Drop this book in your reading list‼‼‼

Comment 💬
Vote💖
Share📣

Love you lots💞💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
20.2K 476 19
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...
7.5K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...