Butterfly

By ScreamingWaffle

The butterfly is a unique creature, beautiful and harmless. They can take many shapes and forms and some may... More

March 10th 2014 (Zack)
March 11th, 2014 (Zack)
March 15th, 2014 (Zack)
March 16th, 2014 (Zack)

March 12th, 2014 (Geoff)

48 1 5
By ScreamingWaffle

A/N: WAHT UP MAH ZENS?! Well lookie here. For those of you who actually read this fic which is not many because every single one of my fics so far is an OC fic with myself shipping either myself or an OC of mine with a YouTube crush and in a YouTuber-ish like group and oh my god I'm rambling... Well... LOOKIE HERE A NEW POV! MOVING ON.

March 12th, 2014 (Geoff)

I groan and turn away from the large window. The sunlight filters through the blinds from the window. It's too early for this shit. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and try to pull me closer. I open my eyes and smile, seeing Griffon, my beautiful wife, grinning at me.

"Morning," she smiles at me, then kisses my nose. Just then, the door bursts open.

"Oh. You're awake," the slight British accent causing me to look over Griffon and to the door. Zack stands there, hands on his hips and most of his weight on his right leg. Already dressed and ready to go. "So, you gonna get up now lover boy? We're running late."

"What?" I ask. I turn around and look at the alarm clock on the oak bedside table. "Fuckin' dicks!"

"Um, Geoff, hate to break it to ya but... That's my job," Zack smirks and walks out of the room happily, a slight spring in his step. Well, looks like he isn't pissy anymore from the Rage Quit, last... night... Fuck. What's Michael gonna do to him? Wait, what am I thinking? I'm Michael's boss. I can fire his ass if he tries to beat him up, especially on his third day (not officially of course). "Just hurry the fuck up!" Zack yells from down the hall.

I quickly climb out of the bed, grabbing some clothes from the drawer and changing into them. Griffon eying me up as I do so. I shake my head at her with a smile and walk out of our room, down the hall, and to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and work away at cleaning my teeth. Once finished I head back out, down the stairs, grab the keys on the living room coffee table and walk into the kitchen. Zack's sipping a mug of coffee sitting down at the table and left one out on the counter for me. I quickly grab the mug and down the drink as it was merely lukewarm.

"You gonna finish that shit, dickhead, or not?" I say, tapping my foot, eager to get going.

"I don't know. Not with that attitude I'm not."

Geoff groans.

"Fine. I'll finish the damn coffee, just give me a sec," Zack sighs, hesitantly chugging his. He places it in the sink before we both walk briskly towards the door. We head through, lock it, and head into the car. "Hurry the fuck up."

"It's not my fault I slept in when you coulda woken me," I glare at him, causing his smug smirk to fade. He shrugs and looks down at his feet, mumbling a sorry. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, leaning back in my seat. "Dude, stop with the sudden changes in your personality." Another mumbled sorry. "Seriously, cut it out. You're acting like a child."

"I am?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah."

"Oh..."

I sigh again. "Sorry." He lifts his head up slightly and turns a little to see my through his bangs which are actually long as fuck, probably going to about the bottom of the nose.

"What?"

"Sorry. I overreacted. Better?"

He laughs and perks up. "I was just playin' ya. God you really think I took you seriously? Jesus, Geoff," he smirks. I just stare at him, mouth open slightly. I shake my head and turn the ignition.

"God damn asshole."

"That's me!"

"Oh we didn't scare you off?" Jack asks Zack as the two of us walk into the office. Zack shook his head and brought his arm behind his back to grab onto the other arm's elbow. Everyone is in the office except for Michael. Everyone turns towards the door though, smiling.

"We thought you wouldn't show," Ray adds, smiling warmly at us-well, more towards Zack than me. He seems to be the center of attention around here.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks, tilting his head to the side in confusion but keeping a shy smile on his face. He's swaying slightly too.

"That's why," Ryan says, pointing behind us. We both turn to see an annoyed, red curly haired Jersey man.

"Shit," Zack whispers, moving behind me, brows furrowed. "Is he gonna kill me?"

"You," Michael growls, stepping into the office and trying to get around me. "I only have one thing to say to you." He pushes me out of the way and points at Zack. Zack looks at me, scared. "You got balls."

"I... What?" Zack asks, still worried.

"You got balls. I'll give you that much. You went behind my back and recorded a Rage Quit, and uploaded it to the site AND YouTube. Good job," Michael says calmly.

"Thank you?"

"Yeah well, don't think about it too much." Michael walks over to his desk and sits down.

"I thought you were gonna, y'know. Like beat me up or something," Zack says, crossing the room to sit at his own desk next to Gavin.

"Please. If you had the guts to pull a stunt like that then you're okay in my books," Michael smiles at Zack, him grinning back.

"What just happened?" Ryan asks from his desk.

"Michael isn't going to kill Zack apparently," Ray replies.

"I was expecting a fight!"

"Zack wouldn't stand a chance," Geoff smirks.

"I heard that!"

"That's the point!"

"Don't you guys have a Let's Play to record?" Zack asks, changing the subject. "Why don't you guys start on that instead of talking about my little chances at beating Michael in a fight."

"Fine," Ryan sighs.

"While you idiots are doing that, I'm going to wander around a bit, get to know the place y'know?" Zack smiles. Both Gavin and Ray perk up slightly.

"Need some company?" Ray asks, beating Gavin to the draw as it seems he was ready to offer the same.

"Sure, that'd be great, Ray."

"Just being old Good Guy Ray," Ray shrugs. They both get up and leave the office together.

"So. While the two of them are out fucking each other..."

Midday. Let's Play recorded and uploading. Daily Fails uploaded. Nothing to do. Zack and Ray came back a little while ago and I can just tell that Gavin's thinking of something by the way he's squirming around in his chair. Lunch is in a few minutes. I can talk to him about it then. I stop spinning around in my chair and look at my desk. My messy notepad with all planned lets plays in it. Maybe I can think of some new ideas?

Others start to leave. First, Ryan, then Jack, Ray, Michael and Zack chatting away, and Gavin stays at his desk. I smirk and get up from my chair, crossing the room over to Gav and placing a hand on his shoulder, he seems to tense slightly.

"What's up? You seem on edge." As I say that I physically feel him relax.

"Nope," Gavin denies. "I'm just impatient."

"Well duh. I knew that." I sit down in Zack's chair and Gavin turns to look at me. "Why though?"

"I have an idea-"

"You have an idea! Congratulations!" I grin, teasing the lad. Gavin rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Can you, uh. Can you ask Zack if you guys want to come over for some bevs and hanging by the pool on Saturday?" He asks nervously.

"Why can't you do it?"

Silence.

"No," I say with disbelief. "You're scared he'll say no!"

"What? No! I-I'm not!" Gavin argues, his cheeks starting to turn red.

"Yeah you are! You're scared as dicks dude!"

"Can you just ask him, Geoff?"

"I can," I smirk.

"Thanks Geo-"

"I didn't say I will."

"What?"

"You do it."

"Why?"

"You sit next to him. If you're that scared just text him or something!" Gavin just sighs and pulls his phone out of his pocket. I nod and get up, heading back over to my desk just as the over Achievement Hunters were heading through the door. All their phones buzz or make those stupid text alert noises at the same time. Gav must've sent them all invites. Looks like it's gonna be a party. Gavin goes stiff and slowly turns around to see the five checking their phones.

"So, I think Gavin's waiting for an answer on that," I smirk. Gavin's face seems to turn to a darker red.

They all agree with Gavin's game plan, Zack looking to me though first as if wanting approval. I nod and he smiles at me, walking over to his desk with a skip in his step. No doubt he'll say yes.

The rest of the day went well. Two videos went up and that was it. Nothing else. So the gang dispersed, everyone already planning to go over to Gavin's house on the Saturday. Zack and I drive home, have dinner. Nothing else really happened, or happens. That's the everyday life for you isn't it? Isn't always so exciting. I put Millie down to sleep and head up to bed with Griffon, Zack deciding to stay up a bit. His excuse being he needs to get used to the time difference. He's probably just going to be up all night texting Barbara or Gavin or that Kat character. But that's none of my business, so I leave him to do his thing and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Mai gawd. I think I may have made Geoff break the fourth wall slightly by accident? And I also noticed my writing is really rambly and improper. But yeah, for those who enjoy this, thanks for reading. SEE YA MAH ZENS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 403 16
Michael has always had a secret. The secret has caused him to always be alone, as well as, a freak. After being alone in New Jersey for so long, he m...
52.9K 1.1K 32
A load of Rooster Teeth one shots I have created. Dm me for requests :)
71.3K 2.1K 21
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in #UntilDawn ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in #ButterflyEffect ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in #JoshuaWashington ] [ Highest Ranking: #1...
6.9K 183 38
Amelia Jones just wanted to survive the move from New Jersey to Texas. She wanted to forget about the evil in the world that she was reminded of when...