March 16th, 2014 (Zack)

A/N: WAHT UP MAH ZENS?!?!?!?! Sorry it took so long for me to update this, I've been making up epic ideas but I haven't been following through as of late. I'm almost failing one of my classes at school too so I need to focus on that Math plus I had writers block ._. Aaaannyyyyyywho, enjoy the chappie!

————————————————-

I hear clattering from the room over, waking me from my slumber. I groan and sit up, blanket over my face. I rub my eyes before pulling down the sheet.

What? I think to myself. Where am I?

I look around in confusion. This isn't Geoff's house... Wait... What day is it? Sunday, right? Yeah, it's Sunday. What happened yester...

Oh, I think, frowning. I'm in Gavin's house.

"You up yet, Ray?" A british accent calls from what I assume is the- what. What. He just called me Ray. Wait. That's Gavin. Gavin was drunk last night. Gavin was hitting on me. Gavin thinks I was Ray. Oh my god, Gavin was trying to hit on Ray.

"Yeah?" I respond unsurely. The rustling stops, everything seeming to still. I reach for my glasses that I remember are on the coffee table beside the bed. I carefully position them on my nose and look over to the entrance to the kitchen. Gavin's standing there. His face says happy, him smiling and all, but his eyes show a little bit of disappointment? The fuck?

"Uh, I hope it was okay that I stayed here since Geoff and Griffon ditched me last night," I say quietly, trying to look away from his eyes.

"Don't worry about it," he shrugs, going back into the kitchen. I sigh and shake my head, getting up to follow him.

"You seem fine considering you were pretty drunk last night," I point out as I step in, already seeing him about to crack open the eggs. "I don't like eggs by the way."

"What?" Gavin asks in disbelief, facing me. I look around and open my mouth to speak but, what am I supposed to say?

"About the drunk thing or the eggs?"

"How could you not like eggs?"

"I don't know. I never did. They're boring and bland," I shrug, still avoiding direct eye contact.

"You're weird."

"Says the "people like grapes" guy who squeals in almost every lets play when you get scared," I smirk.

"Well you're... Uh... I don't really know anything about you. We need to get some bevs so I can get to know you and get better comebacks."

"Sorry, I don't drink either," I smile, leaning against the kitchen table. Gavin's mouth hangs open, a dumbfounded look on his face. I giggle at how stupid he looks. "What's that look for?"

"You're turning into Ray for Christ's sake!" Gavin laughs. And there's Ray again.

"Yeah," I laugh nervously, "About that. Did you call me Ray earlier by any chance?"

"What? Why would I do that?" Gavin answers quickly, turning on the burner and putting a pan on top of it, cracking an egg in it.

"I don't know, I just thought- I mean I guess, like, I was probably hearing things... Nevermind."

"Probably," Gavin agrees. "Now is there anything you do like?"

"Bacon and home fries," I respond monotonously. I could've sworn that he'd called me Ray earlier. Maybe I'm going crazy again or I'm working to hard, but it has only been a few days... I sigh and pull out my phone, going into my contact list and clicking "Message" when I find Geoff's name.