March 11th, 2014 (Zack)

A/N: WAHT UP MAH ZENS?! Don't correct me on this if you have happened to done your research like I have. GO! 20 was recorded at the old office but I'm too lazy to include the move so they have now switched offices early! Yay! Plus it was uploaded on March 11th... That's how accurate I am making the videos in this thing... Stalkerish huh?

March 11th, 2014 (Zack's PoV)

All tonight I dream of that amazing man. It starts with both of us alone in the office recording a video together...

I scream and jump out of my chair. Stupid fucking horror games. Gavin giggles at me and stands, pulling me into his embrace.

"Shh, calm down," he says calmly and soothingly, my face burying itself in his shoulder. "I'll protect you," he says, to which I laugh slightly.

"I'm not a child," I say quietly, though it's hard to speak when your face is up against something. It sounded more like, "Hmm hmm hmm hmmm." Gavin chuckles and pulls away slightly, looking down at me. He smiles and pushes my bangs away from my eyes with his right hand. He looks straight into my eyes.

I swear we stay like that for at least fifteen minutes before he cups my cheek in his left hand and leans down (since I am shorter than him. When he hugged me my head was just higher than his heart and I . His lips are slowly getting closer to mine. The inches between them turn to inches, the inches to centimetres, and the centimetres to millimetres...

"Wake up, dick head! Gotta be at work for eight!" Geoff yells, pounding on my door. I groan, rolling away from the door and facing the opposite wall. A beam of light hits me in the face causing me to roll back. I sigh and open my eyes slowly. Where am I? I take a look around before I realise I'm not in Canada anymore. Oh. I throw off my blankets and quickly make my way to my dresser, pulling out socks, boxers, and a pair of blue jeans. I walk over to my closet and take a blue plaid shirt and my sweater from yesterday. I make them into a neat pile and walk out of the room with them tucked under my arm.

"Geoff! Where's the bathroom?!" I yell. I see a blur looking similar to Geoff come up the stairs. He quickly brings me a few doors down the hall.

"Bathroom, there. Anything else?" Geoff asks. I shake my head in response. "Okay, then I'm gonna go back to making breakfast. How do you like your eggs?"

"Hate 'em."

"Okay," Geoff shrugs and walks back to the stairs, becoming more of a blur. I smile and step into the bathroom, after knocking of course, and set my clothes on top of the small cabinet next to the sink. I look inside the cabinet to find towels, perfect. I grab one and quickly hang it up on the rack. My eyes wander to the shower, I reach in and quickly turn the warm water on. Once it reaches the perfect temperature I quickly strip down, place my watch on the sink counter, and head inside. It feels nice against my skin, feeling the water run down my back, it's soothing.

I quickly clean myself and head out, drying myself off and putting on my clothes and watch. I take the towel and place it on my head, wrapping it up so it's firmly on top of my head. With my long hair, this is the best way to get it dry. I walk out of the bathroom and towards my room. I go in and walk up to my bedside table. I put on my glasses and blink a few times to let my eyes readjust. I nod and walk out of the room with a smile. I practically jump down the stairs and bounce into the kitchen. Geoff is slaving away in front of the stove, cooking some eggs.

"Morning," I grin, hopping up on the counter.

"Morn- what are you wearing on your head?" Geoff asks as he looks over to me.

"Problem?" I ask. Geoff just chuckles and shakes his head. "Good," I say, my smile growing wider.

"Sit at the table, breakfast's done," Geoff says, plating his eggs. He quickly sets his own plate down before taking out the plates of bacon and toast, and the bowl of hash browns. Ketchup, salt, pepper, and orange juice all ready on the table.