Guardian: The Awakening

By Akai_Seirei

The Oracle of the Seven Clans, predicted a great change, as a new darker one began to rise from the forbidden... More

The Summoning
Meeting With The Oracle
The Great Quest
The Vow
The Spiders Forest
A Firefly Blessing
Rough Morning
Before The Eternal Darkness
Into The Darkness
Blooming Love Bellow The Stars
Summoning Circles, Joined Stars
The Prince Raging Flames
A War With Two Fronts
A Dance Of Ice And Fire
Heated Love
The Origin Of The Dark Lands
The Dangerous False Sky
Healing The Body And Heart
The Whispering Mist
The Land Of Poison
Taking Away Your Worries
The God's Gift
The Valley Of Snow
True Fellowship
The Tainted Red Stone
A Very Special Night

Bonds Of Love

996 71 48
By Akai_Seirei

-Yunlan-

That night inside the stone, their tired minds and bodies reflected in the calm inside the goddess dimension. Guo, as a cultivator, had offer to make a soul healing ritual, to release the mind of the burdens of their hard journey. So they all sat in a big circle with Shen Wei's fire in the center and closed their eyes while holding the hands of the two sat next to them, as Gou chanted his prayers.

His white magic, passed to them by the holding hands was strong enough to help them meditate deeper than usual, releasing their minds of their heavy burdens. Yunlan held Wei's hand, internally praying for him to let go of the horrifying experiences of the last two days, the same way he wished mind freedom for the rest of their group. If they fall apart, then the Clans will be doomed and they will not have a home to return to, even if they survive the rest of the way.

After the meditation session, they separate to get some deserved rest. Yunlan help Shen Wei to stand up and guide him to their usual spot, a bit further away from the rest. Shen sat over the traveling blanket and lie down by Yunlan, which held him close.

"Are you okay, Shen Wei?" Zhao asked him, while looking at his Prince admiring the stars above them.

"Yes. I know some things will not go as we wish them and we all risk our lives for a purpose. Watching Xue Song be killed in such a way did stroke me hard, but I know we need to keep up, despite our grieving. I am more concern about Zhu and Wang, because the dark magic of the mist had really get to them, more than me." Zhao turned his head to look into the Nuwa's worshipper that was resting by the Earth Prince in the same way they were.

"Zhu has Da Qing. He is taking good care of her, she will be back to normal when she wakes up. Wang... well, my idiot healer had not been of much help to her. She is the one consoling him... I need to train him harder when we come back." Shen smiled.

"Yunlan... about that... what will happen to us all, if we indeed manage to come back in one piece?" Shen asked and Yunlan held his Prince even closer.

"The Clans had their own problems, but working together they will pull through it. So... the Clans will soften a bit about the not mixing rule, because they will owe each other's salvation. I think that the leader of Serpent Clan will not be against Zhu's union with the Earth Prince, especially when there are linked spiritually and that goes for Da Qing's father as well. Wang and Sang can always elope, if she still want him and the same could be said for Chu and Guo. We all know Chu Shuzhi is quite headstrong, so I will not be surprising if he comes to the Sage temple and wrap Guo in his unbreakable web and steal him away right in front of the Elder..." Shen smiled again, imagining such scene.

"It's quite possible... but what about us? Yunlan, my father may object at first, but he will probably give in... your father, thought..."

"He will never accept our union, I know..." Zhao said, kissing Shen's neck. "But you know me, my Wei... I care very little about that. Luckily for me, even if I had to renounce to be the Water Clan's heir, I can still train to be the next Oracle... which will make me the Clan's leader... who will dare to deny you to me then?" Shen blushed deeply and Zhao smiled.

"Of course, if you are too impatient, my handsome lover, as you were last night... I can ask Chu to wrap you too, then it will be my turn to make you mine..." Zhao added and Shen Wei's temperature raised tenfold at the same time his blush increased even more, making Zhao's smile widen.

"Yunlan... about last night... I... I didn't hurt you right?" Shen asked in a whisper. The night before, after all Yunlan's teasing, his passion had finally broke free and he end up impulsively topping Yunlan in their very first love making.

"No, you didn't. Even in passion, you are still a gentleman. I will not deny there was a bit of pain at first, but you gave me such much pleasure, I barely feel it later. You are a man of fire indeed..." Zhao said as he kissed him.

"Yunlan... I will give up my tittle at any time for you..." Shen whisper against the Water Prince hungry lips. "And follow you to whatever you decide to go..." By then Zhao was in heaven.

"My lovely Prince... I will follow you too, to the end of the world, if I had to..." Zhao said as he kissed him some more. Shen blushed, as Yunlan keep his mouth captive, then sigh in a bliss when the Water Prince finally let go and rest his head over his heart.

"I hope we never part ways..." Shen whisper, a bit sleepy, now that his body was demanding some rest.

"I will make sure of it..." Zhao responded as he close his eyes and concentrate in the rhythmic sound of Shen Wei's heart.

A bit away Da Qing also held Zhu in his arms. She had calmed down considerably after the soul healing ritual, leaded by Guo.

"Are you better now?" He still asked, to be one hundred percent sure.

"Yes... our Sage had a great talent calming other people spirit." Zhu whisper.

"Mmm, I guess... the next territory will be yours to lead." Qing remained her.

"I know... I may have an insight as I sleep, if Nuwa so whish it." Zhu said, while closing her eyes.

"She had help us so far, I'm sure she will grant you with what you need to guide us to our final destination. We are close to finally end this journey one way or another." Qing kissed the crown of her head.

"I hope we can destroy the red stone. We cannot afford to lose, just like Yunlan said, even if just one of us comes back."

"We all will be coming back, the goddess will help us..." Da Qing whisper, just before he gently kiss her.

"I hope so... I truly hope so..." Zhu murmur, as she kissed the Earth Prince back. A bit further, Guo still meditate, closely watched by Chu.

"Guo, you did well..." Chu softly praise him, which make the young Sage lose his concentration, while blushing.

"Thank you. I only did what I was meant to do... Old Chu... you... you were quite strong... you keep the group secure and were barely affected by the Shadows." Guo praised back.

"You know why I keep my mind clear of all that crazy yelling?" Guo looked at him shyly and move his head in negative.

"Because I need to make sure you will be safe... you were to face the dark magic on your own, so I needed to keep myself in control to help you with your task. What good will I be to you if I lose it halfway." Guo shyly smiled.

"I see... still, thank you." Guo said, closing his eyes again.

"You know... I'm seriously thinking what will I do with you when we come back home. You are the Sage heir, but it's not like you are the son of the Clan leader. The second in line can take your place, right?" Guo coughed, while he deeply blushed, which make Chu smirk.

"That... that..." He blushed even more.

"That what? Don't want to come with me?"

"Old Chu... that... that's too..."

"Too soon? Too outrageous? Too indecent? I don't care. We Puppet Master care not for those things. Let me tell you a little secret of my Clan. When you reach a certain mastery of the strings, sometimes you gain an extra ability, like that of your sword shield." Guo looked at Chu with a puzzle expression.

"Really?" He asked curiously, yet Chu look down to Guo's long fingers, concentrating harder until he could finally see it. "What is it? Is there something wrong with my hand?" Guo asked again, now a bit concerned.

"Nope, nothing wrong... only that I can see your fate string, deep red tied up to your heart finger... and guess what, the other end of the string had connected with mine a few days ago." Guo flushed even more.

"I... well, does that mean..."

"Ah, Guo don't be too shy. Two connected fate strings are proof of bondings meant to be. You had no idea of how much tied up are Shen Wei and Yunlan right now. They are practically cover from head to toes in their own strings. If they were not to be spiritual strings, the two would remain pasted to each other unable to move a single finger." Guo looked their way, as the two sleep a further away from the others and smiled.

"I guess they are indeed that tied up... even their stars says so." Guo smiled.

"Yeah, which mean... I had the right to bring you to my Clan." Chu blushed even more.

"I..." Chu sighed.

"Well, let's he body decide for your mind." He pull the young sage closer to give him a kiss, this time a real one that was more than a simple touch of lips, it carried passion and demanded response. Guo was at lost at first, but after closing his mind, he let the body react at will, which resulted in his hair shining even brighter, pretty much illuminating the whole place, waking up the others. Chu laughed, as Guo was too embarrass to do more than apologize to members of the group that were awaken.

Then, most of the present, seen his flushing face also laughed, already guessing what they had just done, which make his hair shine again. And so, after sharing a happy moment, the atmosphere changed to a more cheerful one. By the morning, they will walk again and face their dangers with the same determination they have begun their quest.

AN: Thanks for reading, hope you like this light hearted chapter in between fights. The journey is coming a step closer to it end. With all my love, please take care and have a wonderful week. 😁🌹💝😄😙💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 758 12
The first time they met, Wei didn't know him, but Yunlan did, because Fate had seen what was going to happen and didn't like it, so she gave Yunlan a...
47K 2.7K 35
10,000 years ago, the world was at war, god vs god, man vs man, man vs god. There was chaos, Kunlun God of the Mountain and his love Shen Wei were at...
21K 1.2K 23
My favourite couple as always are my Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan from Guardian by Priest. the story is about two cousins that they grew up together as l...
55.2K 2.4K 14
Shen Wei was a recognized psychologist, a professor at the prestigious Dragon City University and a collaborator of the Special Investigation Unit of...