Blue Heart ๐Ÿ’™ Pete Kao

By TenXPink

BLUE HEART ๐Ÿ’™ [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to... More

๐Ÿ’™Chap 1
๐Ÿ’™Chap 2
๐Ÿ’™Chap 3
๐Ÿ’™Chap 4
๐Ÿ’™Chap 5
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 6
๐Ÿ’™Chap 7
Little ๐Ÿ’™ note for my readers
๐Ÿ’™Chap 8
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 9
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 10
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 11
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 12
๐Ÿ’™Chap 13
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 14
๐Ÿ’™Chap 15
๐Ÿ’™Chap 16
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 17
๐Ÿ’™ Chap19
๐Ÿ’™Chap 20
๐Ÿ’™Chap 21
๐Ÿ’™Chap 22
๐Ÿ’™Chap 23
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 24
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 25
๐Ÿ’™Chap 26
๐Ÿ’™ Chap 27
๐Ÿ’™Chap 28
๐Ÿ’™Chap 29 -The End
Off & Gun EXTRA
NEW Lucky Charm
Next Story

๐Ÿ’™Chap 18

5.2K 246 22
By TenXPink

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 18

Pete POV

“Ok, I want every department to hand me their 5 years recap to me. I want to know where we are before I set some goal. Thank you.”

After I close the meeting, every head department are sending their wishes for my Dad.

I took my phone and called Mom to ask how is Dad doing. She said he still unconscious, but doctor said his vital is normal, we just have to wait for him get conscious.

After the phone call I text my wife to ask her what is she doing, and asked her if she wants to have lunch with me.

I’m not in the good mood, and I need my wife, because whenever I’m around her, she always calm me down.

After few minutes, I didn’t get any reply from her.
"Maybe she’s busy, I’ll call her later."

~

3:30pm

I’m staring at my phone, and still waiting for her reply. I get more and more anxious, why she haven’t reply me yet.

I press the call button on “Wifey”

Ring…Ring…Ring…

“The number you’re calling is not active or out of coverage area. Please…”

I hang up the phone and try to call her number again. But what I get is intercept message again.

“I should ask her friend Gun…but I don’t have her number…maybe…”

I call another contact from my phone.

“Off, do you have my wife’s friend Gun’s phone number?”

“Oi peng! Why you asking me her number?”

“Do you have it or not?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Give it to me now, I want to call her.”

“What happened?”

“I can’t reach my wife. She haven’t reply me since the morning, and now her phone is off.”

“Ok, I’ll forward you her number.”

“Thank’s  bro”

I hang up the call and wait for his message.

-Beep

[Cute Nong Gun]
+66812345699

“Seriously?! He save her name as cute nong Gun???”

I call the number and after few ring she pick up my phone.

“Hello, is this Gun?”

“Hello, yes. Who is this?”

“It’s me Pete, Kia’s husband. I’m sorry to bother you, but is Kia with you right now? I can’t contact her.”

“Oh Pete. Erm…I saw her in the morning class but she disappear on afternoon class. I thought she went to the hospital to visit your parents, but I can’t reach her too. Maybe you can try to call your Mom to make sure.”

“Thank you Gun.”

I hang up on her and I call my Mom.

“Hello Mom, is Kia there with you?”

“Hello son, no she’s not here. Is she coming here alone?”

“I don’t know Mom. I can’t reach her since the morning, but I will try to call her again. Don’t worry.”

I start to get worried right now.

I try to call her number again and again but still no answer. When I’m about to call my friend in the police department, I receive a message from my wife.

[Wifey]

“Meet me at WP building right now. I have something to tell you.”

I tried to call her again but she didn't pick up the call. I reply her text to asked her.

-Reply

“What happened? Are you ok? Why don’t you pick up my call”

I sent the message and wait for her reply.

Beep

[Wifey]

“Come alone, I will tell you.”

I found something is off with her text. She is a straight forward person, she always say what she wants to say.

No matter how confuse I am right now I’m still going to the WP building to meet her.

It’s a two hour drive to the WP building she mention. It’s an abandoned building in the middle of I don’t know where.

“Why she wants to meet me here?”

I turn off my car engine and went inside the building. I try to called her number again, but she still didn’t answer her phone.

Suddenly I saw a man walking towards me, when I’m about to turn around 2 other man are holding me.

“Who are you? What do you want from me? Where is my wife?”

They drag me to the upper floor and they sat me down on a chair while two other man still holding me.

“What do want from me??? Where’s my wife?!”

“Sign the document now! I will take you to see your wife after that!"

I saw a document and a pen on the table. The man who's holding me loosen up his grip for me to read the document and sign it.

“Letter of Attorney”

As I read it carefully, it’s a document about me Pete Vihokratana releasing my position as Chairman of Vihokratana group and give the power to Samporn Vihokratana to become the Chairman of Vihokratana Group.

“What is this?! I’m not going to sign it! Where is my wife?!”

“If you want to see your precious wife again, sign the document!!!”

“No! I’m not going to sign it before I see my wife!”

He sigh and then he whistled.

"Fweet!!!"

Soon after, a man dragging someone who had a head cover and hands tied coming out from the room next door. He pull the head cover, I saw my wife trembling and tears slide down on her cheeks.

“Kia!!!”

She saw me and then shout for my name.

“Pete!!!”

“Are you ok? Are they hurt you?”

“We will if you not start to sign the paper!”

I like to punch these man, but I knew I’m out number and I can only make them even more angry.

“Where is uncle Samporn?! I want to sign this document in front of him!”

“You have guts to ask for that!” the man is nearly punch me with his fist until I hear my uncle voice from far.

“Stop it!”

He walk to the chair in front of the table.

“Hello Pete, nice to see you here. Can you sign the paper now?”

“Uncle Samporn, how could you do this to me? We are family!”

“Family you said? I gives my life for the Group, and what’s your Dad did? Gives the Chairman position to you instead of me?! He should be thankful to me, I deserve the position not you!”

“But you don’t have to hurt my Dad! You can just come to me!”

“You see, I tried to make them see that you are not capable, but no matter what I did you seems to find a way to get away with it even when I thought we had you when we sabotage the car. So I just had to improvised, the plan should be simple, you’re dead, then the position will be mine.”

“So every problem that I face is your doing?! You even hurt your own brother for the position?”

“Bla bla bla…now can you just sign the paper? I will let you and your wife go if you sign the paper.”

“Is it going to be that simple uncle? And do you think I won’t do anything to get back to you after what you did to me and my family?”

“Well in that case I’ll kill you then”

Uncle Samporn took a gun out from his pocket and pointing it at me. But before he can pull the trigger, the police are coming in to arrest them.

“Police! Put the gun down! Put your hands in the air! You are under arrest!”

I had no idea where the police know about this place. I run to hug my wifes and untied her hands when the police arresting uncle Samporn and his man.

“Are you ok? I’m sorry dear, I’m sorry I put you in danger.”

She hug me tight and cried.

“It’s ok now! Please don’t cry. We are safe now."

“Pete!!! Are you ok?”

“Uncle Somsak??? Why are you here?”

“Oh thanked God you are ok. I was worried, I’m too late to save you and your wife.”

“How do you know we are here uncle?”

“I already know what Samporn doing for the last 3 months, but I don’t have a solid proof yet. That’s why I hire a detective to tailing Samporn. That’s how I know you are here.”

“Thank you uncle for saving me and my wife. And I’m sorry about your brother.”

“He deserved it after all he did to us.”

“How are we going to tell Dad?”

“ You take your wife and go home now, I will handle everything.”

So I took my wife’s home, and leave everything to Uncle Somsak to handle.

~

Rachawat Resident

After we clean up and took a shower she still looked absent minded.

“What’s wrong dear?”

She looked deeply at me and didn’t say a word.

I know it’s must be mix emotion she’s feeling right now. I lean over to hug her.

“It’s ok now. Don’t worry. You are safe now."

“I thought I’m going to loose you, Pete”

She was crying because she thought she was going to lose me?

“Oh, that’s not going to happened. I will never leave you. I love you."

I stroke her hair and then gently caress her cheek. I can’t stop myself to leaning in and kiss her.

After the kiss I pull my head back just to see her reaction.

We both smiling and I move slowly back in for another kiss.

Her lips were so soft, I don’t want to let go.

Whatever tomorrow brings, as long as we have each other, I think we’ll be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...
143K 6.9K 36
NEW Lucky Charm๐Ÿ€. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
107K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
176K 9.2K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...