JENLISA

By delusional_obsession

JENLISA ONE SHOTS More

A/N
Reality Sucks
Pick Up Line Gone Wrong
Spaghetti
Bra
Last Kiss
Caught
First and Last Page
Tragedy (Caught)
Love in A Coffee Palace
Stay With Me
Last Breath
Dinner at Kim's
Soulmate
Sea of Strangers
The End
Enchanted
Sea of Stranger 2
Dangerous Woman |M|
Crush
Marry Me
Love Until The End
A Letter From Me To You
If Only
Bad Morning
Make-Up
29
30
KILL THIS LOVE
BLACKPINK 'KILL THIS LOVE'
Wildest Dream
One Last Time
One Last Time [2]
Not an Update
Part 3 of "OLT"?
Somebody Else
Somebody Else [2]
Kidnapped
Author's Note
Love Me Harder
The Time Traveler's Love Story
Love At First Sight [1]
Not an Update
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Wet
Best and Worst
Goodbye
11:11
Consequences
Wait, What?
Not an Update
I Fall Apart
Sad Songs
Mutual
Brown
Still Love Her
Biggest Wish
Possessive Lisa
A/N
Yellow
Always
The First

One Last Time [3]

6.2K 196 29
By delusional_obsession

prepare some tissue. i guess?

"So Jennie, what's your favourite ice cream flavour?"

"Lisa, you already know that." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I do?" Lisa asked innocently that made Jennie laughed.

"Stop doing that."

"Stop doing what?" Lisa asked innocently again.

"That." Jennie pointed at something that made Lisa laughed.

"I don't want to. This has purpose." Lisa sternly said that made Jennie rolled her eyes again.

They're just strolling around with Lisa humming some songs and Jennie just followed all along.

"So, your favourite ice cream flavor?"

"Lisa, really?" Jennie turned to Lisa and glared at her but she was welcome with a pouty face. "Fine, milk ice cream."

"Favorite number?"

Jennie rolled her eyes again for the nth times. "Lisa."

"This will be the last Nini."

Jennie sighed and faced her. "23."

"Why?"

"Because it's our anniversary day and that is today." Jennie said showing off her gummy smile.

"Then, can you eat 23 milk ice cream?"

"What do you mean?" Jennie tilted her head. Although her eyes sparkled at the mention of eating her favorite ice cream. But she wanted to hear it again from Lisa.

Lisa just shook her head and chuckled. "Welcome to Ice Cream Paradise."

"Oh my god Lili! I love you!" Jennie jumped happily and gave Lisa a koala hug.

"Jennie! Be careful."

"I'm sorry." Jennie just laughed as she saw Lisa playfully glared at her.

"Leggo!" Jennie, then drag Lisa inside, earning a few looks from the other customers because of how loud Jennie was. But they just shrugged it off because today is their day.

"Goodbye?"

"Nini, you know that I hate that."

"See you later?"

"See you later."

"So, Ms. Jennie. What will you do in this beautiful day?"

"Why is it beautiful today?"

"Because I'm happy." Lisa smiled.

"Are you happy with me?" Jennie shyly asked. Looking passed through Lisa's eyes because of how embarrassed she was.

"Is that even a question? Nini, I'm always happy with you. Every time when I'm with you I always am, cause being with you is all I ever want."

"I'm sorry for doubting." Jennie pouted. Lisa just hugged Jennie tightly and kisses her forehead.

"Do you wanna hear my poem?" Lisa asked as she flopped herself beside Jennie.

"Yes please. I've been waiting for that." Jennie smiled and faced Lisa. "What is it about?"

"Just listen." Lisa demanded and cleared her throat.

as i've begun to learn
who you are, and how deep
your soul is,
as i've begun to notice
how perfect you are for me
each hour i long for the moment
where i may finally be by your side.

like the blueness of the ocean is constant,
so are the thoughts between each second
that possess your name.

i cannot think of a world
where an us does not exist
because i've become so attached
to the idea of always being yours.

"How was it?"

"Wow, give me another one."

"Okay, wait. Here."

"Wine comes in at the mouth
And love comes in at the eye;
That's all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you and I sigh."

"That's so freaking deep. Who inspires you huh?" Jennie poked Lisa's side.

"You, of course. Because a beautiful girl like you deserves something that is as beautiful as you. You're worth it, remember that." Lisa pinched Jennie's cheeks that made the latter glare it her. Jennie was thankful that Lisa pinched her cheeks, because she doesn't know what to do if Lisa saw her red cheeks because of her sweet words.

"Tell me something about love." Lisa spoke after a minute of silence.

"I don't know. It's beautiful, I think." Jennie shrugged.

"It's true. It's beautiful, because love is all the things you used to enjoy on your own, you now want to share it with someone else and it's worth it if you'll fight for it together. It's like a war though, if you only fight for the two of you, you loss and the other side won without fighting. But if you two fight together, then it's either you got defeat together or got the victory together."

———

"Jennie, please stop watching that."

"Mom...I love her." I cried harder as another video came out.

"I know darling, just please don't torture yourself."

"Please leave me alone." I wiped my tears and continue watching the video.

"Jennie.."

"Mom..please." She just sighed and she closes the door.

I cried again while looking at the letter. "You should've told me, idiot."

I tried to stop from crying, but the last time I saw her still lingered into my mind that made me even cry harder. I hardly wiped my tears and took a deep breath. I clicked the very last video and Lisa's big smile welcomed me.

"Oh is it already on? Wait, wait. I don't what to do. Aahhh!"

I chuckled at the first five seconds of her video. Typical Lisa Manoban.

"Jennie! If you're watching this, please don't laugh at me. You know that I'm suck at this, I can't even talk properly right now cause it's hella awkward talking alone in front of a camera."

Lisa then chuckled and then smile afterwards.

"But it's a good feeling, cause through this I can talk whatever I want to talk about without interruption and without getting nervous in front of you. I can talk about something without getting nervous, because I want you to watch this when I'm not around you.

If ever, you're watching this now and I'm still around, then I hope at the end of this video, we will be on good terms but will not be the same and close as before, because I can never be just friends with someone I'm madly in love with. But also, if I'm already gone, then it's a relief because I don't want you to see me of how idiot I am for not telling you the truth.

Do you remember the time when you got invited from Rosé's party for the very first time? You were so exited because you never experienced one and you forgot that it will start at 10pm and we both knew that you don't know how to sneak out and your parents were very strict. So, you called me to come to your room and told me to pretend as you. You were so happy that I couldn't say no to you and because the fact that I love you, I did everything for you. You came home almost 4 in the morning, you smell bad, you smell like cigarettes with a mix of different alcohols. I almost cried when I thought something happened with you because I saw red marks on your neck, but as I investigated you further, I was glad that you kept your promise. But the thought of you, kissing another lips, will never be forgotten. I know that your mother will always check on you in the morning, so I jump through your window and came face to face with the front door. I knocked and luckily your mom opened it. I lied to her, that was the very first time that I lied to her. I lied because of you. I told her that I'll surprise you with breakfast and will have some time, and she can do whatever she want because I'll take care of you. She was glad that I was there, and I was the devil who made her like that. I should've told her the truth, but seeing her happy was enough, because I don't want to ruin her day.

You told me what happened that night, you were very happy that you end up telling me the most hurtful thing I've ever heard. Because you finally have someone that can make you define what happiness really means. I was hurt, devastated, mad, disappointed but your happiness is my happiness. I, then cried in front of you, you were shocked because we both know that I only let my tears flow out when I'm alone. I lied again, and told you I was happy for you."

"I'm sorry." I cried harder as I saw her, just smiling at the camera but I know that she cried after she turned it off.

"But, right now, I want you to tell the truth that I hid for many years. Do you know why I cried in front of you? It's because that night, Jennie, that night you were having fun until 4 in the morning, that whole night up to morning, I was wide awake. I didn't sleep, because I was so fucking worried that I almost want to wake your parents to tell them the truth. I didn't sleep, because I was hoping that you'll return at midnight, that you'll return sober and will just tell me that you had fun, nothing more. But it turns out the other way, you started dating Kai.

Oh speaking of him, do you remember when he ditched you at our prom night? You were crying hard because it was your first heartbreak. I told you that you looked ugly and you'll never experience prom, but guess what? I became your partner that night. You knew that I'm selfless and you took advantage of it. Remember when Kai wanted you back with his sweet words and poems? I helped him, Jennie. You didn't know, because you were too engrossed to wanting him back. You knew that the poems were mine, but you just pretended that he made them, because you loved him. What can I do? That was the end."

"Lisa..."

"I wish that I had never met you, then there would be no need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for crying myself to sleep. And no need for breaking my heart into pieces.

But, I'm glad I did met you. Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. The one who stayed up late just to talk about the most random shit ever. You were the one I told secrets to. The one who taught me new things. The one who laughed at my bad jokes. And the one who did amazing things just for me.

Jennie, should I be thankful or regretful that my only idea of love is you?

Don't cry, okay? Because I'm thankful that I love you. I did regret not telling you the truth, but if ever you feel the same way, then come to me and let's be happy together. Okay? I'm gonna wait for you. Because, I will never stop loving you. I love you, one last time. See you later, Nini."

"See you later, Lili."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 519 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
28.8K 618 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
99.4K 1.3K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
11.3K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)