Euphoria Imagines

By justasocalleddreamer

Imagines based on the TV show Euphoria Request are open. All Characters... More

Hi...
Rue bennett- "Damn right i'm pretty"
Maddy Perez- "oh I wish I could take-"
Rue bennett- "Ready for another year..."
Fezco- "how drunk were you last night?"
Nate Jacobs- "I'm pretty sure I would have remembered you"
Fez- "how drunk were you last night?"(part 2)
Fez- "you know thats not true"
Cassie Howard- "Take your time"
Rue Bennett- " I fucking love you"
Jules Vaughn- "I just need to think"
Kat Hernedez- "arent you being a little dramatic"
Nate Jacobs- "I was wondering if he ever smiled"
Fez- "im confused as why..."
Fez- "There too personal"
Rue Bennett- "None like you"
Chris McKay- "I'm not to drunk"
Nate Jacobs-"No I don't. Actually I hate you"
Fez- "I'm a grown ass woman"
Lexi- "I hate studying"
Rue- "Is orange juice okay?"
Euphoria Icons (1)
Euphoria Icons (2)
Fezco- "Okay you have some explaining to do"
Rue- "Rue?"
Rue-"Rue?" (Part 2)
Mini story things (Fez, Nate, Maddy, Cassie, Rue, Jules)
Rue- "Rue?" (Part 3)
Dating Rue includes...
Dating Fezco Includes...
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious"
Dating Maddy Includes...
Dating McKay includes...
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 2)
Jules-" should i be scared or excited?"
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 3)
Your first child (Toddler)
Nate- "Why do you care"
Fezco- "Oh you were just talking about playing board games"
Ethan- "He's still more prepared then you"
Imagines, thoughts, book, other...
Jules-"It's just going to be a bad day"
Dating Cassie includes...
Ethan- "do you trust me?"
Dating Nate includes...
Your first Child (Teen)
Cassie- "I pushed him to cause a distraction!"
Everyone - "Shall I shout it from the rooftops or send a mass email"
Fezco/Elliot- "Your psycho ex-boyfriend"
Fez/Elliot - "Your psycho ex-boyfriend" (Part 2)
Rue, Maddy, Lexi, Kat -"That sounds boring
Rue- "I better be"
Maddy- "So how was prom?"
Elliot - "you both disgust me"
Recent news.

Fez- "not until four"

18.2K 238 4
By justasocalleddreamer

Description: just a wholesome Fez imagine.
Warnings: like one swear word
*****************************************
I walked into fez's house being greeted by ashtray who was sat at the table counting the money.
"Y/n" he nodded acknowledging my presence.
"Sup" I smiled walking over to the couch and lying down. "Where Fez?" I asked as I stared up at the ceiling.
"He'll be back in a minute" Ashtray replied. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see it.  "Is that all you do all day? Don't you have school or anything?" I sat up and looked over at Ashtray who just gave me a really look. "Sorry I was just asking" I lay back down staring at the ceiling as I heard ashtray get up and leave.
After another minute of staring at the ceiling I got bored. I sat up looking around for something that could even remotely keep my interest. I walked over to a small table that was in the corner of the room. On the table there was a picture, I picked the frame up smiling at the picture. If I had to guess I would say that it was a picture of Fez when he was a toddler. He had to be the cutest toddler I'd seen.
"What are you doing?" I turned to see Fez walking over to me, I was still holding the picture frame in my hand.
"Is this you?" I smiled holding the picture. Fez places Whatever was in his hand on the table before looking at me then the picture in my hand.
"Yeah, now put it down" I looked at the picture again before putting it back on the small table.

"You were a cute toddler" is said walking over and sitting on the couch nearest the table as Fez pulled a chair out and sitting down. Fez just glared at me. "I mean you had such chubby cheeks" I placed my head on the back of the couch as I stared over at Fez. He was doing his best to not acknowledge me. "I might have to take a picture of it to show Rue" Fez finally looked at me.
"Don't you have be annoying somewhere else?" He looked at me, he was trying his best to be serious. I pretended to think before answering.
"Not until four. So your stuck with me" I gave him a big smile, he tried his best to hide his smile. I lay back on the couch as I heard Fez stand up from the chair and make his way over to me.
"Move your feet" I rolled my eyes as I placed my feet on the floor allowing Fez to sit down. "Who you annoying at four?" He asked looking over at me.
"Maddy" I replied. "Unless she ditches me for Nate again, if that happens then you stuck with me"
"Let's hope she doesn't ditch you" he said.
"Bitch please, I know your hoping she ditches me. Without me you'd be bored" Fez just laughed shaking his head.

****
So I thought I'm not going to post today
But here I am at 3:30am 😂
What's sleep? Never heard of it. JK
Anyway hope you like it
I know it's short but...
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.3K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
191K 9.8K 25
They're faking their relationship. Lexi Howard wants to prove to her mom that she isn't a prude. Makayla McKay wants people to stop asking her out s...
15.7K 100 20
Would've if there was another Euphoria character.
67.3K 3K 13
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪx ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ...