Rue bennett- "Damn right i'm pretty"

Description: Rue and y/n hanging out.
Warnings: none
*******************************************
I sat on Rues bed, Rue was sat in her bedroom floor with her legs crossed. I had been waiting for the guy I was talking to to message me back, it had been over two hours.
"You know what that's it" I said loudly throwing my phone down on Rues pillow before standing up. "I mean why has he been ignoring me for two hours" I looked down at Rue.
"How do you know his ignoring you?" The girl asked looking up at me.
"Cause his seen the message his just not replying" I sighed running a hand through me hair. "Am I ugly?" I asked the girl who seemed shocked by my question.
"What? Your really pretty" Rue stood up so she was now stood in front of me. She walked towards me placing her hands on my shoulders.
Rue was taller then me so I was always staring up at her. "Come with me" Rue took my hand in hers and lead me out her room and towards the bathroom.

Rue pushed the door open to the bathroom and pushed me in before turning me to face the sink and mirror above the sink. I stared at my appearance. I couldn't believe I was letting a boy make me question whether I was pretty enough.
"You know your right, damn right I'm pretty" rue laughed placing my hand over my shoulder resting her head on my head.
"That boy doesn't deserve you" she pushed my hair over my shoulder.
"I think your right" I smiled at the mirror.
"You'll find the right person soon, they could be right in front of you" she said a small smile on her face.
"Maybe..." I stared at the two of us in the mirror.

****
This is the first proper imagine
I hope you like it.
I tried to make it as long as possible but I didn't want to drag it out.
Request are open.
Feel free to message me
X