Wine

Per vielhaze

A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jiny... Més

SEASON ONE: WINE 01
WINE 02
WINE 03
WINE 04
WINE 05
WINE 06
WINE 07
WINE 08
WINE 09
WINE 10
WINE 11
WINE 12
WINE 13
WINE 14
WINE 15
WINE 16
WINE 17
WINE 18
WINE 19
WINE 20
WINE 21
WINE 22
WINE 23
WINE 25
WINE 26
WINE 27
WINE 28
WINE 29
WINE 30
SEASON TWO: WINE 31
WINE 32
WINE 33
WINE 34
WINE 35
WINE 36
WINE 37
WINE 38
WINE 39
WINE 40
WINE 41
WINE 42
WINE 43
WINE 44
WINE 45
WINE 46
WINE 47
WINE 48
WINE 49
THE LAST WINE

WINE 24

6.3K 291 197
Per vielhaze

I sighed and I shake my head, watching Somi as she snores in her sleep.

"Such a trouble maker." I shake my head. "Because of you, that snake steal a kiss from me!"

I stamp my feet heading outside the room, leaving the wasted womanizer.

I check what inside her fridge. She has plenty of food but mostly chocolates and other sweet gifts from her fans. I'm surprised she kept them all. If it is me I have already sent them away. I can't afford to eat this all. Don't get me wrong though, I send the gifts in the company so the staff have energy working. I don't just throw food that easily. I'm not as bad as you think. Well, I may in other things.

*SHRUGS*

I grab the box of milk laying on the corner of the fridge and made my steps on the living room.

In fairness, Somi maintained her place clean despite living her life in leisure almost every day.

I drink the milk as I recall what Heize said about Zoe. To be honest, they are not blood sisters but I can say how good Heize to Zoe. I didn't meet Heize before but Zoe mentioned she has someone she called sister that was studying in States.

Jeon Zoe Heejin. She's one of Somi and Jungkook's relatives but I can't say they are cousins. They are not that close but we used to hang out before.

I just don't get how did we end up like this. I was just trying to protect her as being one of my special friends. How on earth I did not explain to her anyway?

'Seriously, Son Chaeyoung you're so bad at handling friendship.'

'Speaking of friendship, if I will forgive Zoe, should I forgive Sharon as well? But how? I don't know what happened. I don't know what did she do to me. I can't just forgive her if I don't know the story.'

*SIGH*

I can't bring myself to ask her either. I feel like I have to swallow gallons of pride to ask her. After all, I don't want anything between us to happen.

'But how am I supposed to know if I don't ask her? I don't really know what to do! I'm so confused!'

I stand up, hugging my arms, pacing back and forth, tapping my fingers on my arms, biting my lips as I question myself.

'Should I ask her or not? What should I do?'

*CLOCKS TICKING*

I don't know for how long I have been pacing back and forth but until now I still could not find an answer.

'It's a fucking simple YES OR NO SON CHAEYOUNG!'

I grabbed my hair in frustration.

My eyes landed on the bouquets of red roses above the shelf. I don't know what are those bouquets doing in this place cause Somi don't really take flowers from her fans but I care zero per cent. I'm going to find my answer in those.

I get the bouquets and place them on the centre table.

"This will do right?" I talk to myself, hoping for a response but whose stupid would believe myself will answer me?

I clasp my hands together and close my eyes.

"Oh, God of flowers. I apologize for ruining your creation. Please, hear my prayers and give me the right answer I should follow. Amen."

I open my eyes and take the roses out from the bouquets but as soon as I hand one I got pricked on my finger.

"Damn it! God of flowers are you stopping me from ruining your creation? Aish."

I stand up and get a band-aid on the cabinet. I put all the band-aid around my fingers in case I will get prick again.

'Wihihihi I'm such a smart ass!'

I went back on the sofa and proceed on my plan.

I pull a petal, "Ask her." And throw it on the floor. I pull a petal again, "Or not." And throw it again.

I continued doing the same thing until there is no petal left and pick another rose and did the same thing once again and again and again.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not."

As I finished the entire bouquet, I proceed onto the other bouquet.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not."

I finished the 2nd bouquet for God knows how many hours. There are about 30 roses in each bouquet and I'm asking really really slow because every petal I devoted my prayers hoping the last petal is NOT.

So far, the last petal from the 2 bouquets is NOT so I'm confident the last petal of the third bouquet will be NOT as well.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her."

"Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask herㅡ"

It's the last one!

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

MEANWHILE

Somi opens her eyes from her deep slumber. She frowned, thinking if the scream she heard is from her dream or not.

"What was that?" She yawned and hummed, going back to sleep.

➵➵➵

MORNING

Somi opened her eyes. she doesn't know why but something is pushing her to wake up and get her ass off the bed. "Aaargh..." She groaned as she sat up, massaging her temple.

She looks at the surrounding. "My room? Since when did I come home? Who drove me here?"

She looks at her clothes and smells herself. Her nose scrunch. "Gross."

She looks at the clock on the bedside table. "6 AM? Hmm... I slept well."

She rises up from the bed, removed her tops and bottom and went straight to the bathroom and take a shower cause she feels stinky.

After taking a warm shower, she wears the bathrobe and walks outside the bedroom to drink water but she was surprised by the figure on the living room that she had to place her palms above her chest.

"So that chic is the one who brought me home." She mumbled, eyes on Chaeyoung at the living room. She walks closer to her and was surprised to see the petals all over the floor.

"What is this mess?" She said in disbelief.

"Are this the roses I was supposed to give to the lady I meet the other day?" She brings her eyes to Chaeyoung and studies her expression.

Chaeyoung was staring on the space with mouth agape as if the ugliest punishment is coming at her. She looks like her soul just left her body.

Somi crosses her arms, witnessing the unusual look of her friend. "What on earth happened to you?" She waves her hands in front of Chaeyoung's face after receiving silence.

"Hey, babe." She waves her hand once again. "Are you sleeping with your eyes opened?"

*SILENCE*

"Ah... you're not going to speak? Hm, alright..." Somi smirked upon thinking of a bad idea that is good to her. She leaned in, about to steal a kiss from Chaeyoung but instantly straightening her back when Chaeyoung glared at her like a mad lion.

"Don't you dare Jeon Somi!" She said sternly and leaned her back on the sofa with eyes closed.

Somi just shrugged and sit next to Chaeyoung. "You didn't sleep?" She asked, noticing the greyish circle under Chaeyoung's eyes.

"No matter how big is the matter. You have to give a break for a moment. You can't find an answer if you are tired." Somi said.

She knows something is bothering to her friend cause it's not the first time Chaeyoung was acting like that.

"Come here." She taps her lap and Chaeyoung lay on the sofa and rest her head on Somi's lap.

"Should I wake you in the afternoon for your noon class or are you going to skip the day?"

"Wake me up when I can finally remember her so I don't have to ask her anymore." Chaeyoung mumbled so low.

"Huh? Mworago?" Somi couldn't hear her well.

Chaeyoung didn't respond.

"Ah, okay afternoon." Somi said innocently.

LATER

"Babe?" Somi tap Chaeyoung's shoulder. She's already done cleaning Chaeyoung's mess last night and prepare herself for school.

"Chaeyoung wake up." She continued tapping her shoulder but Chaeyoung seemed still drowned into her sleep.

"Baaaaaaaabe!"

"Ugh!" Chaeyoung sat up and rub her eyes cutely. "Since you cut my sleep. Drive me home."

"Don't you have a car?"

"I don't have it as of now so just drive me home."

Somi shrugged. "Okay."

➵➵➵

SON RESIDENCE

"Oh? Agassi, where have you been? I was so worried last night when you didn't come back." The woman said when Chaeyoung and Somi entered the house.

"I had to pick up Somi, Ajumma," Chaeyoung responded.

The woman looked at Somi then to Chaeyoung. "She's out in a club again?"

"Yeah, as usual," Chaeyoung said tiredly.

"Aigoo, you'll die in such a young age Somi-ssi. You should put a limit on that habit."

"Hihihihi it's alright, Ajumma. I only drink once or twice a week. I go to the club just to danceㅡ"

"Dance on top of a girl, yeah right." Chaeyoung cut in and made her way upstairs.

Somi could only laugh awkwardly. "Ajumma, please make some food. We don't have lunch yet. We'll come down later I'm going upstairs now." By that, she runs her way upstairs, following Chaeyoung to her room.

The woman could only shake her head yet smiling. "Those kids seriously."

"Why do you have to say that? Aish, you're embarrassing me." Somi said as soon as I walk out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She was sitting on the edge of my bed.

'What the hell is she talking about?'

I just raised an eyebrow at her as I work on my hair, drying it.

"I mean, about my habit."

"So you're saying that you're embarrassed if someone knows your habit? You should stop fishing girls then if that's the case."

"I will only stop if you allow me to be your girlfriend."

I throw the comb at her in irritation. "Not me, Somi."

"Hahahaha! Sure babe."

I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, how did you know I was clubbing? I still remember I left my phone inside my car so nobody can contact you if ever they saw me drunk somewhere."

I was taken aback from her question.

'Should I tell her the truth?'

"And the mess you made with my roses. What were you thinking? I picked them with my own hands. I was about to give it to the lady I meet the other day before she returns to states." She added when I didn't respond.

"Babe?"

I sighed.

'I have to tell her cause I don't have any choice to stop her from being stubborn asking about it.'

"Don't make any scene especially screaming or not don't breath if possible for what I'm about to tell you."

"Oh... okay?... So what is it?"

And yeah, I told her everything in details from Heize called me because of Somi, to Heize place, to what we talked, to how Heize steal a kiss from me, and to what was I thinking why I didn't sleep. Hopefully, she didn't scream or so, but she looks like she was holding her breath.

"What are you doing?"

She points her nose, gesturing she can't breathe.

'The hell? She really did follow what I said?'

I rolled my eyes. "You can talk calmly if you don't want to screamㅡ"

"AAAAAAAAAㅡMMMMMM!"

I cover her mouth with my palm. "I told you not to scream!"

"MMMMMMMM!" She continued screaming under my palm.

"SHH!" I glared and she stopped making a noise.

I slowly removed my palm and she gives me a sulking face.

"How could you let her kiss you before me?"

"Aish, of all question? Did you just scream because of that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course! And also, I didn't expect the Heize that I meet in the club is the Heize that you know. I thought her name spelt H, A, Z, E, I didn't know it's H, E, I, Z, E."

"Oh? That's surprising. How come you remember her name? I mean, you don't really care about the girls you meet. You just want to bed them and act as if nothing the next morning."

She shrugged. "She's the hottest, badass, and coolest girl I ever meet in the club. I can't just forget someone like her. She's too good to forget. I even brought flowers for her but you used it as an experiment."

I shrugged. "I was confused. But I have an idea now."

"Oh? Are you going to talk to her?"

I shake my head. "I'm going to meet Heize and ask for a favour. I still remember Zoe mentioned that her sister is managing hospitals and other medical clinics."

"So? What's the connect?"

"I want to see a doctor and undergo hypnosis. I want to retrieve my lost memory." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh, that's goodㅡHEY! WAIT. WHAT??!" Her eyes widened. She stood up. "What did you said??!!"

"I won't tell it twice. Make sure you will zip your mouth about this. I really won't forgive you if you tell someone about my plan."

She nodded but I can see the worry in her eyes. "Okay... I won't, that's a promise. But are you really sure about that? What if it can harm you?"

I shake my head. "It doesn't matter. I will try to understand whatever it is. I don't have a choice. I asked mom. I asked Hyunwoo and Jinyoung, but no one will tell me the truth. If I ask her, I bet she will do the same. I know she won't tell me the truth honestly."

"How can you be so sure? What if she will tell you? I think she will do everything for you because you are her friend."

I shake my head. "If she wants me to know the truth, she shouldn't have let me forget her in the first place. It's better to know it myself than knowing it to someone else."

She sighed. "Alright. I'll support you, but can I come with you?"

"Why? Are you worried?"

'Awe~ this girl isㅡ'

"No, I want to meet Heize hihihihiㅡOUCH!"

I knocked her head really hard.

"Womanizer!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
25.7K 622 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...