❝BANGTAN SECRET DIARIES.❞

By 1-800-POTATOES

▶how do you make holy water? ▶simple, you boil the hell out of it ✨request are currently closed✨ •don't lik... More

!!IMPORTANT!!
Welcome Sinners!
" bottom? "
" quiet "
" phone call "
bonus episode
" it's just a game "
" revenge "
" attention "
" good boy "
" manners "
" wet dream? "
" who really tops? "
" omega? "
" camping "
" babysitter? "
" jealous "
bonus episode
" my problem "
" punishment "
" chair "
bonus episode
" stripper "
" mama "
" boyfriend? "
" fingers "
" respect "
" missed you "
" beg "
" afterschool "
" weak "
bonus episode
" thighs "
" sir "
" mommy " 1
" mommy " 2
" bubble bath "
" stressed "
" puppy "
" bestfriend-versary " 1
" bestfriend-versary " 2
" anniversary " 1
" anniversary " 2
" succubus "
" chains "
" hidden kink "
" quirk "
" diary? "
" selfish baby "
" sneaky freaky "
" who really tops? " bonus

" goodness "

18.9K 279 131
By 1-800-POTATOES

𝙩𝙤𝙥: female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: jimin

Jimin entered the classroom already seeing them in their assigned seats and walked to his desk as you followed him as he let you sit down at the teacher's seat.

You smiled and thanked him for seeing him smiled back nodding his head.looking at his students, he saw a girl raised her hand. "Yes?" Jimin called.

"Who is that goddess right there?" The girl looking at you as you chuckled softly smiling at her as it made her blush.

Jimin held back a blush and looked at you. "Would you like to introduce yourself to my class jagiya?" Jimin asked you making you nod your head standing up.

You bowed a little before coming up with a smile. "Hello, I'm Park Y/n but Y/n is fine." You said as the class began fangirling and fanboying about you.

You sat down laughing silently to yourself seeing Jimin shut them up quickly.

;;

"Alright class for homework do page 45 questions 1-10.you may leave," Jimin said dismissing his class as they all bid goodbye to him and you.

Once everybody out the class since it was a free period Jimin sighed looking at you as you smiled a little before patting your lap.

Jimin smiled a little before walking over to you and sat on your lap. "My baby boy works so hard." You said kissing his forehead softly earning a little giggle from Jimin.

"Mommy don't call me that or I'll slip again."

Jimin whined softly as his cheeks reddened feeling you place him where he was facing you, feeling you kiss his neck softly made him bite on his bottom lip softly.

"Mommy..."

Jimin said softly as he closed his eyes feeling you sprinkle kisses everywhere on his neck as your hands were on his plump ass.

"Who's my little puppy hm?"

You asked in his ear as you heard him whimper softly hearing your voice get lower.

"M-me..I'm mommy's little puppy."

Jimin said as he let out soft moans as you began sucking on his neck loving the sounds coming from him.

Knock Knock!

Jimin groaned knowing that someone interrupted his mommy time.

"Jiminie Hyung can I come in? I wanna see Noona!"

Ah, it's Jungkook the noona hogger. Jimin groaned as he rested his head on your shoulder making you laugh.

"Come in kookie." You said making jimin whine. "Mommy~." You caressed jimin back making him sigh as Jungkook came inside closing it behind him.

"Hi, Noona!" Jungkook said waving at you as he sat on the desk seeing you wave back. "Hey Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said. "Leave," Jimin said softly but sternly, you pinched his arm making him wince softly.

"Hey kookie, It seems like you're not the little bunny I knew." You teased him making him blush.

"Noona don't tease me like that, you know I will always beybe your little bunny" Jungkook said chuckling a little.

"Well it's good to see you again noona but I gotta go!bye bye" Jungkook said waving goodbye as you waved at him goodbye seeing him leave the classroom.

"Puppy how much time left do we have until the next period?" You asked him. "Maybe like 10 minutes, why?" Jimin responded back.

"Pull your pants down for me."

You said making Jimin blush as he sat up. "W-why mommy?" Jimin asks as he slowly got up and undid his belt.

He watched you dig in your pocket and pulled out what he calls a devil in disguise, a vibrator butt plug.

"M-mommy I didn't do anything wrong~!" Jimin whined as he stopped unbuttoning his pants.

"You broke a rule kitten, don't be mean to mommy friends and Jungkook didn't even do nothing to you." You said making him realize what he did.

"Now bend over the table for mommy."

Jimin obeyed bending over the desk as he felt you behind him, he shivered to feel your hands grope his butt making him blush.

Pulling down his panties you teased him by rubbing a finger against his hole making small whines come from him.

"M-mommy please, n-no teasing."

Jimin breathed out as he felt two digits enter him making him cover his mouth as he let out a muffled moan.

Jimin moaned softly feeling the two digits thrust in and out of him.you then pulled them out as you replaced them with the butt plug.

"No mommy I'm sorry~!"

You ignored Jimin's whines pulling up back his panties and his pants and softly pat his bottom.

;;

Jimin's last class started and he was nervous as hell but kept his composure. He introduced you to his class as he almost fell to the ground gripping on the table for support.

"You okay?" You asked in an oh so innocent tone as he shot you a look asking for you to turn it off as you softly smirked.

Jimin quickly went on with class as he tried to ignore the vibrator plug sending pleasure through his body.

During class, Jimin was teaching the class you were on your phone. "Alright, can anyone answer me this?" Jimin said scanning the class seeing some students raise their hands.

Jimin pointed at a student as he answered. "70." A student said as Jimin nodded writing it down on the whiteboard.

[7×10, what's your equation?]

Walking to his desk to look in his teacher's book he fell groaning softly. you stood up walking to him as he was quick to cling on you.

Panting slightly he stared at you with lust in his eyes. "P-please no more m-mommy," Jimin said softly for only you to hear as you smirked softly.

"You okay baby? why don't you sit down and I will write on the board." You said sitting him down on his chair as he obeyed.

;;

Jimin gasped sharply arching his back sitting on the chair.

"Mommy please no more~!"

You turned the vibrator up another level making more moans escape his lips as you sat in front of him on the desk.

"Hm puppy?" You said in a teasingly tone rubbing your hand on his clothed member.

"I'm, I'm going to cum mommy."

Jimin said moaning gripping on your thighs licking his lips as more moans escaped his lips thanking god you started doing this after school.

"Hm~should you puppy? should mommy let her puppy cum for being such a bad boy?"

Jimin let out a strangled whiny moan escape his lips throwing his head back feeling you take his length out, pumping it slowly.

"Oh, fu-yes mommy! please let your puppy cum!M' such a good boy!"

Jimin moaned as you smirked rubbing the tip. "Cum for mommy puppy." You said as a string of cum shot from the tip.

Breathing hard he looked at you seeing your smirking face. "My my my~ look at my dirty puppy." You said as he blushed letting go of your thighs, you leaned forward capturing his lips in yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 754 27
Just some daily dose of our boys that you'll need in your life..... ------------------------------------------------------- ©𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐚𝐞07...
112K 2.8K 40
"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut ▪Emotional ▪Cringey ? Part 1 Started :...
4.4K 95 7
"𝖺 𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾" 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 �...
13.1K 497 62
◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ◗   ʏ/ɴ, ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏ/ɴ - 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 - 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ● ◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ◗   ᴛᴀᴇ...