The Destroyer on Remnant (Des...

By sirkibblesthe3rd

Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to s... More

Bio...ish
The Awakening
The Mission
Incoming
Arrival...
Investigation
Reawakening
Exploring Remnant
The Hunt for Vale pt. 1 Vacuo
The Hunt for Vale pt.2 Menagerie
Menagerie part 2
Before the Storm
Beacon
Where I've been
Ruby...
Bargaining
First Day
A Late Night Talk
A Trip Gone Wrong
Not a chapter More of the same

Bio

2.7K 25 7
By sirkibblesthe3rd

Name: (Y/N)

Gender: Male

Eye color: (E/C), Glossed over Orange when angry

Hair Color: (H/C)

Height: 8'2

Age: Unknown

Wing Span: 18ft

Tail Length: 9ft

Abilities:

Energy Horn: Sending energy through your horn allows you to bypass Aura with your horn.

Aura Drain: Grabbing people with your tail allows you to drain they're aura and power yourself up.

Micro Oxygen Beam: A powerful beam made of micro oxygen.

Oxygen Absorber Mine: A small orb that draws in opponents before exploding.

Chest Beam: Your Chest opens up and fires an extremely powerful laser, generally used as a last resort.

Flight: By flapping your wings you can take to the skies flying at roughly Mach 4.

Molting: Allows you to morph your Wings and Tail into their alternate forms and back.

Wrist Spikes: You can extend and retract these spike to stab opponents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
98.1K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
14.4K 285 9
An evil plan revealed. A terrible truth uncovered. Even after they had stopped Roman in his heist, Team RWBY aren't convinced it's over and with the...