Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]

116K 4.5K 6.3K
By LexTheAuthor

C A L I

I watched Rico pour acid in a mans eyes as he screamed out like a bitch begging for mercy. I didn't know what he had done to deserve such harsh treatment but I didn't care either, I actually wanted to be the one to torture him just because.

"So what'd you wanna talk to me about?" I asked patiently as Rico looked up at me almost as if he forgot I was in the room and pulled out his gun firing a shot into the mans head to get it over with. I could tell he'd become annoyed with his cries and wanted to get down to business.

"You've been sloppy as fuck and they're on to you, how the fuck did you almost get caught? You almost let a bitch take you out?" Rico said back handing me across the face making me fall onto the ground.

His hard eyes stared at me with disappointment and annoyance like I was a pest that was fucking everything up. I could feel a tear in my cheek and when I glanced at his hand I noticed he was wearing rings and he'd no doubt cut me.

"I didn't know they'd find me, you aren't exactly doing a good job at staying in hiding either" I said sarcastically and he pulled out his gun towering over me as I sat on the ground looking up at him for the first time ever showing an ounce of fear.

"You still a scared little bitch who got a little taste of power and is going crazy, I should just end your waste less life, but I like you to much" he said slowly lowering the gun with a smirk.

He walked away from me and towards one of his security guards and whispered something in his ear. Next thing I knew the door swung open and in walked Eli and Rome's mother Asia who I'd only seen a couple times.

Eli always kept her a secret from everyone who didn't already know her and now I know why. I laughed watching the skinny woman walk over to Rico scratching her scalp filled with thin hair.

He bit his lower lip and looked at her growing saddened as he grab a hold of her neck startling her. She let out a whimper trying to get him to let go and just when I thought he was about to strangle her he brought her face to his kissing her lips.

So she's his weakness huh? I watched as he pulled away and said something lowly to her before handing her a small Baggie containing cocaine and she scurried off like a kid on Christmas who'd just received what they waited all year for.

"She's beautiful, Eli looks just like her" I said standing and fixing my dress shirt as Rico turned to look at me as if to ask how I knew she was his mother.

"He still cool with O son right?" Rico asked and I nodded my head as I pulled at my facial hair wondering how I was going to use all this to my advantage.

"I wanna know why you faked your death? It's the least you could tell me since your my mentor" I shrugged curiously as I took a seat in the chair.

"Notice how it's referred to as The Scott Organization? I'm a made man and I don't work for anybody. I wanted the money and the power just as much as they did and O was being selfish taking most of the profit for himself and cutting everybody off small fractions Jade just didn't give a fuck as long as he was making money and Don and Silas were his puppets" Rico said taking a seat and I watched him light a cigar.

"But I looked at some of the files, Jades bringing in ten million a week worldwide, I'm not understanding it" I said sitting up and he began to laugh.

"Yeah ten million a week seems like a lot but as you expand over the years and own half of the drug rink in the United States you bring in way more than that. Last month alone there organization made a hundred million and after everybody gets paid off, you do the math and see how much goes into O's bank account" Rico laughed bitterly as my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

A hundred million dollars a month? I'd be pissed off too especially if I was putting up as much work as Rico was considering from what I heard they'd be nothing without him.

"I'd be going for blood, I'd kill him and then take over his shit he straight up disrespected you and ya'll were suppose to be best friends" I said smirking as an idea began to form in my head.

"My motto is to never take anything personal which is why I don't kill, I simply just want the money" he shrugged taking a drag of his cigar and I nodded.

"And you think O is gonna let his empire fall without fighting for it? Let me take him out for you, I'll even handle Jade for a bonus" I said with a smile and he raised an eyebrow.

"Young blood don't get cocky, they travel with a bunch of security and I'm sure even if they were alone you still wouldn't get to them before they got to you" he said laughing and I rolled my eyes watching him stand up.

"I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing, what's the next move with the Mexican cartel?" I asked standing up also.

"You wanna be busy? Start going around burning down there trap houses to send a message" he said with a shrug tossing me a lighter and I smiled.

"What if I told you I can do that and more?" I said raising an eyebrow and he turned to look at me curiously.

"And what might that be?" He asked as I walked next to him and we slowly made our way out of the dark room as the clean up crew came in to get the dead body and dispose of it.

"What if Alijah were to go missing? That'd send an even bigger message" I said rubbing my hands together and he smiled.

"You ever seen paid in full?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I thought you said no killing?" I questioned as he stopped walking and rubbed his chin.

"But I ain't say nothing about cutting limbs off and sending her back to her family piece by piece, so handle that for me" Rico said patting my back as he walked out towards the waiting car.

She thought she was just gon pull a gun on me and everything would be okay? Nah she was gonna pay for that shit.

I was about to get them motherfuckers where it hurt.

C A L V I N

My face hit the concrete as a police officer searched me looking for anything that they could lock me up for. I wasn't in the mood today to be harassed but I knew for a fact that if they checked my car they'd find a gun.

Jesse glanced at me as he laid with his arms behind his back in hand cuffs and his eyes darted to the tire of my car that had a loaded pistol sitting on it for emergencies incase someone tried to rob us.

One of the officers opened the hood of my car and began looking around while another one looked under my car. They didn't have a search warrant so this shit was illegal but I knew me bringing it up wouldn't stop them.

My heart beat out of my chest as the officer slammed down the hood of the car and slowly made his way over to check the tires. I knew if they find that gun I would at least be doing some time.

"Man nigga fuck yall and the lame ass police, always harassing niggas cause you ain't got shit to do fat ass cracker" Jesse spat and the man stopped looking at the tire and turned to look at him.

I watched one of the officers kick him in the side repeatedly as another delivered blows to his face busting his lip.

"Pick him up" One of the officers yelled and two of them lifted him two his feet before a female cop kicked him in the nuts causing him to drop to his knees and another one punched him until he was bloody and all Eli and I could do was sit and watch along with the other corner boys.

The officers quickly stopped when they realized a crowed was gathering around and they were being recorded by people and called racist for attacking him.

"That young man didn't do anything, there always harassing these kids for hanging out" Some older black woman yelled knowing she was a damn lie. Almost everybody knew we sold drugs but it was cool they'd lie for us.

They picked Jesse up as his head drooped forward and he gave me a smirk as blood dripped from his bottom lip and down his chest. They shoved him into the back of the police car before uncuffing everyone else.

I pulled out my phone snapping pictures of them and there police badge. I knew they were nothing but crooked police officers mad because we weren't giving them a cut of our profit.

"Y'all are a bunch of fucking pigs and you'll pay for this shit bruh, I swear you will" I smirked sending the pictures to my father.

"Free my nigga!" A couple of the corner boys yelled as the cop car with Jesse in it drove away and all I could do was shake my head.

I watched for all the police to leave before moving the gun and handing it off to one of the corner boys who wiped the finger prints off.

"That's a real nigga, can't believe he did that shit for you" Eli said glancing at me as I nodded my head not believing it either.

I owed him big time cause only a real friend would do something like that. I walked over grabbing a black bag from the owner of the barber shop containing money.

"We need to go get my aunt so she can bail him out" I said with a sigh already knowing she was going to ask a million and one questions.

Eli nodded but didn't move from his spot. He looked at me with fear for a moment before turning his gaze down to the ground.

"I need to tell you something real important Cal" he said lowly almost in a whisper and I took a step closer to him with a raised eyebrow so I could hear him better.

"We ain't never kept nothing from each other before why start now?" I tell him and he looked up at me almost like he didn't no how to word what he was going to say.

"My dads still alive and I have proof" he said lowly as he scratched the back of his head nervously. I looked into his eyes before nodding my head not getting upset with him, he probably didn't know what to do when he found out and if I was in the same position I'd be nervous as well.

"It's all I good I know you loyal and thank you for letting a nigga know" I smirked slapping his back and he seemed to sigh in relief.

I heard a car door slam closed and looked up to see my uncle coming my way with Silas following behind him talking on the phone.

"What happened over here? Look like a damn war zone" he said looking down at the blood that came from Jesse on the concrete.

"Police busted us and beat up Jesse, he in jail we was about to go bail him out" I said as he mumbled something under his breath in anger.

"Look let me handle that, your pops got shot" he said and I took a step back feeling like my whole world had stopped.

"He alright?" I asked in shock and he nodded like he was thinking about something or didn't want to tell me something.

"Take some crew with you" he said before walking back to his car with Silas. Eli and I shared a look before gathering up a couple people.

What the fuck is going on?

A L I J A H

"Why are we on trap duty?" I complained taking a seat on Zaire's lap as he spent around in a black chair. Early today one of the traps burned to the ground and my uncle got shot, I wasn't to worried because he drove himself to the hospital so I knew he was okay.

I looked over at Marco who was rolling up some weed looking bored out of his mind before rolling my eyes as Ember made her way over to us.

Zaire and I both gave her the stank face and she looked at us like we were crazy as she sat down in a chair next to us.

"Why you looking at me like I stank or something?" She asked with attitude as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Bitch cause you do" Zaire said picking up air freshener from my dads desk and spraying it at her. I covered my mouth to muffle my laughs but it was no use because she stood up with her hand on her hip.

"You don't have to like me but we have to work together if we wanna end this war" she said and I sighed not in the mood to hear this bitch talk.

"Yeah and that doesn't require talking so can you like go make yourself useful?" I asked batting my eyelashes at her trying to look all innocent and she stomped away with an attitude.

I waited until she was gone before standing up from Zaire's lap seeing all black cars pull up from the window.

"Guys?" I called out pulling a blind back and looking at the men who got out of the car with guns. Marco quickly walked over to the window and dropped the blunt pulling his gun out.

"What's going on?" Zaire asked standing up but before we could make it to the window we could hear Embers screams and gun shots filling the warehouse.

"What are we going to do? There's more of them than us" I said in a whisper as I looked around the room in search of an exit.

"You wanna be a kingpin right? You can't abandon the people who need you if they're going to be your workers you gotta fight along side them" Zaire said handing me a handgun.

I closed my eyes feeling my nerves going crazy as Marco peeked out the door and than disappeared into the long hallway holding up his finger telling us to wait a minute.

"Zaire my aim still isn't that good, what do I do?" I asked in a panic as I bit my lower lip and he motioned for me to get behind him while we waited for Marco to come back.

"Just shoot, don't take forever to aim you have a better chance at hitting someone" he said as the shooting grew closer.

I nodded as Marco rushed back with Ember looking shocked, I raised an eyebrow as he closed the door.

"They killed everyone, and they're looking for you" Marco said looking at me as he we heard footsteps coming down the hallway towards the office.

"Why me?" I asked in a panic, I was not going to cry I was going to be strong like my fathers and not freak out.

"I don't know but there's to many of them we gotta call for back up" Marco whispered and I jumped hearing one of the doors get kicked open down the hall from us.

Zaire opened his mouth to speak but before he could get the words out the door was kicked open and hispanic men rushed inside as I grabbed tightly onto the back of his shirt wanting to disappear.

"Give her to us and you can keep your life" one of the men laughed and Ember looked at me sadly almost like she cared.

Marco fired the first shot hitting one of the men in the back and then Zaire began shooting as Ember grabbed my arm pulling me out of the room.

I glanced back watching a bullet tear threw Zaire's chest as he slowly slid to the ground in complete shock holding his chest wound.

"We gotta go, come on!" Ember screamed and we ran down the hallway only to run straight into Cali and some older man.

Cali pushed Ember out of the way and grabbed my by my hair as I began swinging and kicking at him.

"Bitch quit!" He yelled back handing me and I bit down on his hand as hard as Hard as I could causing him to scream like a bitch. I could see blood began leaking from his hand.

"Your Jades daughter huh?" The man smiled squatting infront of me with a smile as he grabbed my nose so I had no choice to stop biting Cali if I wanted to breath.

I didn't answer him so he furrowed his eyebrows together almost like he was expecting me to beg him to spare me.

"Your Rico huh?" I asked and he licked his lower lip and nodded making my body go numb. I looked over at Ember who was in complete shock and no use what so ever.

"You aren't shit, I was expecting you to be as big of a legend as everyone was making you seem but you look like a clown" I snapped and he slapped me in the face so I spit on him.

"Burn this place down and tie the bitch and whoever else in this place up and let me burn with it" Rico said to a few other men who nodded.

Cali snatched me up holding a gun to my head as he and Rico forced me out of the warehouse. I wanted to cry but my body wouldn't let me. I kept thinking about what if Zaire didn't survive his gun shot wound or what if my family never found me.

My life was feeling like a bad dream in this exact moment and I was ready to wake up.

J E S S E

Jade handed me a bunch of wet wipes as I sat in the passenger side of his car cleaning my blood face. Them crooked cops fucked my ass up but it was cool I was gon get em back even worse.

"Those cops are out to get y'all you gotta be more careful" he said and I nodded taking in his advice, I'd never had a one on one conversation with him so it was much needed.

"Where Cal and all them at?" I asked realizing that my phone was broken from one they arrested my ass.

"O got shot so I sent them to go check up on him, he good though it was just a flesh wound" Jade shrugged and I nodded and watched him pick up his phone that hadn't stop ringing since I'd gotten in the car.

Shit was getting crazy now we gotta worry about the cops who were trying to pin anything on us. I was beginning to feel like going on a fucking rampage we been sitting still for to long and now look what happened.

"What the fuck you mean everybody dead? Where the fuck my daughter at?" Jade snapped into the phone catching my attention so I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

I watched him close his eyes before hanging up the phone and speeding off into a direction, I had to put on my seatbelt cause this nigga was about to make us crash.

"What's going on? What happened to Alijah?" I asked letting my fear show and he glanced over at me as he gripped the wheel harder.

"They took her, Silas showed up and another trap was on fire, he got Zaire, Marco and that new girl out before the trap burned to the ground and the girl told him that Cali and Rico took her" he said rubbing his forehead and I looked at him in complete shock.

"We about to go find her right? We not gon sit around man fuck all that" I said sitting up in my seat angrily.

"We gonna find her I put it on my life" he said and I glanced out the window feeling heartbroken. If anything happened to her I don't think I could feel this way about anybody, this shit really fucking my up inside.

I rubbed my eyes feelings myself began to tear up and he glanced over at me and I tried to play it off by turning my head away.

"You really like her huh?" He asked quietly almost like he didn't want to know the answer and I took a deep breath.

"I love her, a lot and I'm not going to sleep until she alright I wanna find these niggas tonight" I said shaking my head and he sighed.

"Don't rush into something head first, niggas get killed that way and I learned that a long time ago we gotta do this with strategy and being angry and crying ain't gone bring her back any quicker so remember that" he said calmly as pulled up to his crib.

"What are we doing here?" I asked following him out of the car and he didn't respond at first he just walked into his house and I followed him into the kitchen where his wife was cooking. He gave me a look signaling me not to say anything.

"You can go use one of the bathrooms upstairs and I'll bring you some clothes" he said and I nodded and jogged up the steps with my heart racing.

I knew I needed to call Justin because he was right this whole organization was crumbling to the fucking ground and if we don't start thinking smart it won't be anything left to rebuild.

O H A J I

"Pops what's going on" Calvin said lowly as he sat on the foot of my bed as I got dressed. I'd sent him back home to bring me some clothes back so I could leave this place.

"Rico faked his death, he's behind all this shit" I said with a chuckle and he nodded his head already knowing.

"But why? Why the fuck is he doing all this?" He asked and I shrugged as I stood up feeling the pain in my arm.

"He's power and money hungry, he wants what I have and what I worked for and what he fails to realize is he can't have it. I took care of everything for him when he was gone it's not like I said fuck his kids and ignored them which I could of" I snapped and he looked at me confused.

"So what do we do? What do you want us to do?" He asked and I thought back to the phone call Jade had just given me about Alijah being taken, again.

"I don't want you to do anything let me handle this shit" I said walking out of the room with security and he followed behind me. My son was hardheaded just like I was and I knew even if I told him to stop he wouldn't so I didn't even feel like waisting my breath yelling at him.

"I'm not backing down this is my empire too" he said and I looked at him shocked for a minute and for the first time I saw him as a man instead of the same little boy I taught to walk.

"Go see Marco and ask him where some trap houses are located and see if he remembers I mean he did work for him. They wanna burn our shit down lets do the same and then I want y'all to stop fucking around and get Cali but don't kill him bring his ass to me alive" I said calmly and he nodded before walking off in the opposite direction.

I don't get why Rico couldn't just come to me like a man and instead chose to get the kids involved, I don't know if it's just me but it sounds pretty cowardly. Shit in the game is different now.

"Find Rome and bring her to me" I told one of my security and he nodded taking a couple people with him.

See I was different, I would never hurt her because I care about the girl somewhat but if my niece came up dead I'd kill her. An eye for an eye right?

It's only fair.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Comment and Vote! Might update again today if people actually take the time to comment unlike last chapter which only had a couple comments lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
43.8K 1.4K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

52.7K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
935K 7.7K 7
It was every little black boy's dream to make it out the hood, and the only way you made it out the hood was either you hustled, went to college, or...