Always you.

De ellamai02

"You're so annoying" I say while laying next to him. "And that's why you love me" he mumbles under his breath... Mais

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

58 1 0
De ellamai02

— All good things must come to an end.

Ahhhh school was right round the corner and I was quite excited to finally go back and see everyone. Just to be back in a routine and finish my last ever year of high school. The last couple of weeks of summer have been somewhat weird. My friends and I spent a lot of time together doing random things. We've been ice skating, to the cinema, out for lots of meals, makeup shopping, hanging out in the park, anything you name we've probably done. Lucas didn't do all of it with us as he wanted to sort his feelings out before school started. Hanna met a boy called Ben at this weekend camp she went too. I'm yet to meet him but she honestly cannot stop talking about him. Jas has been secretly seeing Max after their make-out at the party, I don't know if they're anything serious or if it's just for fun right now and as for Jax and I, well we've just been acting how we normally would. We would flirt a lot but it would never go any further than that. Some days would be really good but some days he wouldn't even speak to me. My family and him spent a lot of time together too. Special dinners, baking, making sure we was all in on a Sunday to watch tv together. Everything was going pretty great to be honest.

"Hey guys. I'm so excited to see you all at school tomorrow, get there for 8 so we can try find the new boy for Amber hehehe" - Jas

I read this text and laughed because I had completely forgotten about the new boy joining. In all honestly I couldn't stop thinking about Jax. He was so on and off with me but it made me want him more because when we was on, it was so good.

"Ha ha very funny! I'll still get there for 8 though so we can hang before we actually start" - Amber
"Okay good because I've got to tell you about Rosie Piper" - Lucas
"Omg what about her??!!" - Han
"Haha have too wait and see." - Lucas
"Oooo you're such a tease Luke" - Amber
"Now now, stop the flirting" - Jas
"Cmon Jas you know Amber and I are just friends now" - Luke
"Mmhmmmm" - Jas
"Shut up ahahah" - Amber
"Can't wait to see you all and tease you" - Jasmine
"Same here!" - Amber
"This has been the best summer yet" - Han
"Oh and boy oh boy is this year gunna be even better" - Jas
"Do you reckon?"  -Amber
"Oh 100%" -Lucas
"Can't Wait" - Amber
"Gotta go now guys. I'll see you all tomorrow at 8" - Han
"See ya, and 8 on the dot" - Jas
"Yeah Amber. Don't be late :)" - Lucas
"I won't, see yous tomorrow xx" - Amber

Yes my friends and I had spent most of the summer together but we always miss each other ahaha.

"AMBERRR" mum screams from downstairs
"Omg mum what's happened?"
"Oh nothing. Was just getting your attention"
"Seriously? What do you want?"
"If you need anything washed for tomorrow then I need it now. SAME FOR YOU JAX"
"No mum I've got everything washed and so does Jax"
"Oh that's good. Well make sure your bag is ready because you don't want to be late on your first day"
"Yes mum. Also... we need to be there for 8 instead of 8.20"
"Why on earth?"
"Friends mum. I've got to catch up with them"
"You're with them nearly every day"
"Yes but... true but just do it"
My mum walks off into the living room and I run up to Jaxs room.

*knock knock*

"Come in"
I open the door and I'm greeted by Jax in grey tight shorts and a white shirt. He's sat on his bed with a sketch book on his lap and a pencil in his hand.
"Oh, hi. Just to let you know we're getting for school at 8 tomorrow because me and my friends are meeting then."
"Okay. Cool."
"... what you drawing?"
"Not a lot really. I'm quite stuck on what to"
"When I don't know what to draw I usually go for a landscape, like the beach or a forest"
"How come?"
"I'm not sure. I guess because they're happy places and you can do different things each time when drawing them"
"Clever. I like it"
I walk over and sit down next to him.
"So I see Emma has been posting about you, trying to get your attention"
"Yeah I haven't been replying because she's abit of a psycho"
"Mmhmm"
"Don't worry blondie. It's okay to be jealous."
" ahhaha whattt, I'm not jealous I was just asking coz you know if you got with her I don't fancy her being in my house"
"Yeah yeahhhh"
"Okay whatever. Erm yeah I'm gunna go now"
"Bye sweetheart, try not to dream too much about me tonight" he winked with biggest grin on his face.
"I don't really get nightmares so should be fine" I say while strutting out the door giving him a lingering look.

Man he just knows what to say and how to press my buttons.
I go into my room and make sure my bag is ready because the group will kill me if I'm late. So if I do this now all I gotta do in the morning is get ready and eat. Perfect.

"Dinners ready" dad shouts from downstairs.

The rest of the night we all enjoyed our spaghetti bolognese (my favourite), watched some family guy and then went into our rooms. I caught up on a few YouTube videos and finished a chapter on a book I'm writing. I then set my alarm for 7 and went too sleep. When falling asleep I even had butterflies where I was so excited but so nervous.

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

I roll over and hit my phone multiple times trying to find the snooze. I wasn't ready to get up yet.

*BEEP BEEP*

Ugh someone turn it off.

*BEEP BEEP*

"OMG AMBER GET UP AND TURN YOUR STUPID ALARM OFF" Jax screams from outside my door
"PISS OFF"
He giggles and walks into the bathroom.
Shit, I do need to get up and get ready.
I quickly leap out of bed and stretch while looking at myself in the mirror. I pick up my phone send a picture to my group chat to let them know I'm awake.
"Right. Let's do this" I say to myself
I go into my closet and put on my uniform. It felt weird getting into this again, it had been ages. I then do my usual makeup of brows, mascara and some clear lipgloss.
"Breakfast is ready"
I run downstairs and see waffles, nutella and bananas on my plate.
"Mmm nice one mum"
We all sit round the breakfast bar and indulge into our waffles. What a great way to start the day. Shortly after we had all finished eating my dad hit us with,

"Come on then guys we've got to leave"
"Two secs I just need to go toilet then we can leave"
"Hurry up Amber. You're the one that wanted to leave this early" - Jax smiles
I walk towards the bathroom and when my parents aren't looking I stick my middle finger up at him and grin. That boy really gets under my skin.

"Right come on then"

We all get into the car and head off. School wasn't that far from my house and as we got closer I started to get really nervous and then I realised that everyone was going to see Jax getting out my car! This year really was going to be different.

We arrive at school at 7.59. Wow I'm even early for a change. I grab my things and Jax and I get out the car.

"I'll see you around I guess" Jax says as he nods of while walking to his group of mates.

"Ahhh Amber!" The group shout as they run over to me"
"Wow you're actually on time" - Lucas
"I said I would be didn't I?"
"Ooo Hanna show Amber that picture of Ben" Jas says while raising her eyebrows
Hanna shows me a picture of Ben in the mirror with his face in. That was the first time I had seen him and I guess he was cute. He just wasn't my type.
"Omg he's so cute"
"I know right!" Han blushes
"Awhh Hannnn getting all shy" Luke nudges her.
"Ha. Tell us about Rosie then"
"Well there's not much too tell yet but we've been talking for the past 2 weeks"
"Corrrr you really did get over Amber quickly"
"JAS" Hanna and I shout
"Sorry, sorry. Go on"
"That's it really. We get on really well and I'm sure once yous really got to know her you'd like her to"
"Well I can't wait to speak to her if things progress" I smile.
"Right, where's this new boy at then?" Jas searches
"Thought you and might Max were a thing" Han says
"Max and I, yeah I don't know what that is. And anyway I was looking for Amber"
"I think I've had enough boy drama"
"You can never have too many boys" Jas winks
"Classy. Reallll classy"
We all laugh. We were interrupted by Emma and her clan strutting over towards us. What in the world could she want.
"Can we help you?"
"Question. How much did you have to pay Jax to get out your car this morning? I get there's being desperate but shallow aswell, Jesus girl have some standards"
My friends and I just burst out laughing.
"Something funny?" One of her minions say.
"Amber didn't have to pay Jax anything. He lives with her."
All their faces change and their jaws hit the ground.
"Are you frickin kidding me rn? Ballshit. Why would he be living with you?"
"Oops gotta go now. Nice speaking to you, as always"  I say this with such confidence. Emma didn't scare me no more. No matter what I did she was always going to cause me problems so I might aswell stand up for myself at the same time. My friends and I linked arms and walked inside.
"That was awesome! Did you see the look on her face?" Lucas laughed.
"Absolutely priceless"

*Dingggg*

The bell rang. School had officially started and I wasn't ready for it.

"See you guys later"
"Yeah see you at break" Han replied

We all went our separate ways into our separate lessons. The first lesson of a new year was always bound to be boring and awful but especially when your first lesson was without your friends. My first lesson was music. Hanna and Lucas had chemistry meanwhile Jasmine had Spanish. I walked into music and found the seat with my name tag on. I was sat next to this girl called Elle, we hadn't really spoke much before but she seemed really nice.
"Oh hi, I'm Amber"
"Hey, I know I've heard lots about you" she replies
"All bad I assume?"
"Some good, some bad. I don't really get into all the drama and that so I don't believe it."
"Oh that's good"
"What instrument do you play?"
"Erm well my main two instruments are guitar and voice but I can play a little piano here and there. What about you?"
"Piano and violin"
"Wow that's so cool. I've always wanted to play the violin"

"OKAY. Class settle down. Stop talking. For the first lesson I want it to be a getting to know yourself, your instrument and how you want this year to help you. It's a-bit of a reflection lesson after the summer holidays. It's about finding who you are as an artist. Now you can either do this by yourself, in pairs or do some of both. Completely up to you"

Where I had been so focused on what Mrs Bounty was saying I hadn't realised Jax was sat across me on the other side of the room. We smiled at each other then I looked down at my table.

"Are you going to do it alone?" Elle Asks me
"I think for today yeah. But if you need help or someone to listen to you then just let me know, okay?"
"Yeah sure. Thankyou. You too"

In our school each music student got their own little practice room. They were tiny but it kept us all separate so not all the instruments were playing at the same time. The walls were mostly soundproof so that helped aswell.
I found my practice room and lugged my guitar into it. I pulled it out and started to tune it. I did a few little strums before I started.
"Amber is it okay to come in?" Miss asked.
"Yeah sure"
"Ok, what's your plan for today?"
"I think I'm going to warm up again on the chords I know then either carry on one of my songs or write a new one"
"Ooo that sounds exciting! I can't wait to hear"
Mrs Bounty left quickly which was good. I hated small talk.

I looked through my note pad and decided to play one song I wrote called, painful love. This wasn't technically wrote about anyone but I did write it this summer when everything was going on with Jax, so take it as you will. I started to play and sing to it. I was singing for a good two minutes when Jax swings the door open scaring the life out of me.

"Omfg Jax" I say breathless
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you"
"Oh my god... what do you want?"
"Your voice. That song. It's amazing."
"YOU HEARD ME?"
"Yeah when Mrs Bounty left, she left the door open a little and I was walking to my room when I heard this incredible voice so I listened through the crack"
I suddenly couldn't breathe. The thought of him hearing me and the words. It turned my body numb. I started to sweat and my heart started racing.
"Amber. Amber are you okay?"
I could hear what Jax was saying but I couldn't reply. I was in too much of a panic that I just sat there trying to breathe. Jax runs over to me and starts shaking me, telling me to breathe in through the nose. He then starts to breathe in sync with me.
"In...... and out...."
"In and out."
"You okay now?"
"I'm so sorry. Omg I'm so embarrassed"
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I've had panic attack's before, I know you can't control them."
I just look down at the floor. He made me feel so vulnerable yet so safe. Knowing he had just heard me made me feel sick to my stomach but the way he just helped me, brought tears to my eyes.
"Oh no no no. You do not get to cry on me"
"Hahah I won't. I'm just overwhelmed. Back to school for an hour and look at what's happened already"
Jax gently hugs me and pats my head.
"Right I'll leave you too it. Nice song by the way, honestly it's really good and as for your voice. Wow you shouldn't be afraid to show it"
"Thankyou" I blush like an idiot.
Jax nods his head and walks out the room. My head was so confused by him, why couldn't he just act like that all the time? Maybe we were just good friends now and that's what we'll always be.

The rest of the music lesson was the same. Just all in our own rooms practicing. I managed to perfect and finish my song. That took up the whole lesson.

"Ok guys. Good work today, next lesson you'll be showing what you did to someone. Okay that's all, enjoy the rest of your day."

I grabbed all my things and headed for English. When I arrived there, Jasmine and Hanna were sat at a table and had saved me a seat.

"Hi guys" I whispered as I sat down next to them, placing my things on the table.
"How was music?" Jas asks
"Yeah it was good actually. Jax is in it too"
"Oh my, you two can't stay away from each other can you?" Han laughs
"Very funny"

"Excuse me sir?" A voice says as he enters the door.
"OMG! Guys, look. It's Josh" Jasmine whispers.
I look up and see a tall beautiful blonde boy waving at the teacher to try get his attention.

"Erm hello?" He repeats
"Oh yes sorry. Ok, this is..."
"I'm Josh"
"Yes yes this is Josh. He's obviously new here. Another new person, wow this school must be getting better" he says with the most hideous laugh
"Ha ha" Josh says awkwardly
"Can you go join that table please?" He says while pointing over at us.
Our table currently was Jas, Han and I. Plus Max and his mate Greg.
"Omg" Han whispers as she kicks my leg.
He confidently walks over, pulls out his chair and sits down. He picks up his pen and starts playing with it in his mouth.

"Hey there, I'm Jasmine. This is Hanna and that's Amber"
"Oh and we're Max and Greg"
"Sweet, I'm Josh"
"You're a good looking guy bro, I bet you're gunna have all the girls" Greg says
"Ha we'll see won't we." He says while biting his lip. "Any of you girls single?" The boys laugh as he says it.
"Yeah. Amber and I are" Jas says while looking at Max and grinning.
"Ouchhh I feel as if Max didn't like what you just said" Josh laughs
"Oi leave it out bro" Max says while looking down at his work.
"So Amber, you're single?" He asks me while looking deeply into my eyes. His aura made me feel so nervous.
"Uh huh"
"How come someone as fit as you is single?"
"Erm, ha thanks but I don't know. Just haven't found anyone that fancies me"
"Well I guess that's changed" he says while leaning forward with the pen in his mouth and winks.

"Enough! Get on with your worksheet you lot" Mr Cray shouts.

Oh no, I couldn't be dealing with another bad boy ruining my life. I still wasn't over Jax because there's so much unfinished business and I lost my virginity to him! Why couldn't he just tell me the truth on how he felt? Even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear at least I would know because imagine I gave Josh a chance and then Jax turns around and is like I have feelings for you then my head would be so confused!! UGH. Then again I knew that Josh was the typical fuck boy, I mean he literally just joked around with the boys about getting all the girls so there's no point even getting to know him because I'm literally doomed to be hurt.

Confusing times meant I really was back at school.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

127K 3.7K 47
❝ We'll make it better. ❞ ********************************* Lisa Maiden is a bitch. She's said it herself. She's mean, she's irrational, and she just...
More Than This De Cynthia Ann

Ficção Adolescente

214K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
150K 4.2K 12
My life before Jax wasn't perfect. My life with Jax isn't perfect either. Eight years after Emma and Jax got married and had a child things were go...
111K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...