Pick ✭ Jaden Hossler

By kakashismain

this book contains other tiktokers too. More

origin
ch.1- Moving
ch.2- The Beginning
ch.3- Lurking
ch.4- stalk
ch.5- talk back
ch.6- starting here?
ch.7 - best one
ch.8- lovely talk
ch.9- "what project?" :)
ch.10- kinda caught
ch.12- cats out of the bag..
ch.13- teasings the best part, babe.
ch.14- love lies
ch.15- searching
ch.16- pretty boy
ch.17- wtf?
ch.18- another wtf day(pt.1)
ch.19-another wtf day(final)
ch. 20- jenga
ch.21- best one in the stack;)
HEYYYYY
ch.22-you are screwed
ch.23- whelp.
ch. 24- "wtf?"
sup hoes😎
ch. 25- big oof
ch.26- vacation bitch
sorry.
ch.27- tehe
ch.28- rumors can be secretly true
ch. 29- would you rather, twist
passing it on.
NEW BOOK CREATORπŸ₯³!

ch.11- Anthony is a snakeπŸŒ™

9.3K 126 30
By kakashismain

Enjoy;)

Words: 345

-

"Ding"

iMessage:

Anthony😚✌🏻

Hey Ava! Are y'all still coming to Molly's house. We are all here except you and Jaden!✌🏻

Ava😫💔

Yeah! We'll be down in 10✌🏻

-

"Come on Jaden, we Have to head to Molly's house. Everyone is there except us." I say, getting up and looking at Jaden who's watching tv. We were watching a random tv show.

He gets up and groans. "Do we have to?" I laugh and nod. I walk to the bathroom down the hall and I brush my hair and do my things. I walk out and see Jaden ready on his phone.

"What we did last night, don't tell the guys." He nods and I nod too. We walk to my car and he gets in. I drive to Molly's house, us jamming to music and laughing while talking. Later on we finally get there and we get out.

We close and I lock the doors. I put my phone in my back pocket and we walk to the door. I walk in and so does Jaden. "We're here!" I scream.

"In the living room!" I hear Griffin's voice say. We walk to the living room and see everyone sitting on the chairs and sofa.

"Hey guys." Jaden says, everyone smiles. "Hey guys." Me and Jaden sit on the sofa. Sitting next to Kyla, Molly and Griffin where sitting on the bean bags she had beside the coffee table.

"So.. What now?" I ask, everyone laughs. "Uhm.. let's play a game!" Molly says, "What game?" Jaden ask, wrapping a arm around your neck. "Uhm.. how about truth or dare?" Anthony suggested.

Everyone nodded and Molly started,

"Anthony, Truth or dare?"

"Uh... Dare." Anthony said, everyone cheered. "I dare you to lick my shoe." I laugh and clap. "You got this Ant!"

He gets up and groans. Kyla laughs and watched. He walks towards her and gets on his knees. He gags and grabs her foot.

He licks it, everyone gags and laughs. "Ew! It felt like a snake!!!" She screams, everyone laughs and continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.8K 27
β™οΈŽβ™’οΈŽπ‘°π‘΅ 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯. 𝘒 𝘫𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘡, 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦, 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩�...
380K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)
67.6K 633 25
Amelia kept jadens kid a secretπŸ˜—βœŒπŸ» idea kinda from @harleyy098
642K 4.3K 66
In this book there will be: Josh Richards Noah Beck Bryce Hall Jordan Powell Jaden Hossler Ryland Storms Nick Austin Quinton Griggs Blake Gre...