The Billionaire's Fall (18+)

By LanaCathryn

A single encounter with the Dominant Mistress at a gentlemen's club is all it takes for billionaire, Brandon... More

1: Having It All
2: Show And Tell
3: Those Who Wait
4: Beggars Can Choose
5: Touch Your Toes
6: Thou Shall Not
7: Balls Of Fun
8: Swindled And Ditched
10: A Firm Action
11: Let It Go
12: Affairs In Order

9: Clicks and Cans

4.6K 91 7
By LanaCathryn

His PI came through at the most convenient moment of his fucking life.

Brandon had only succeeded at slipping his pants on by the time Piper had made her escape. He ran after her the moment the click of her heels faded—he damn near broke his neck when he tripped over them, too.

Leaving them in front of the door was a tricky move, but so was the fact that she had managed to evade him. He had run out the back door as quickly as his legs could carry him and breezed into the alleyway half naked only to see no sign of her.

After a sleepless night, he woke up to a message from the PI he'd hired to figure out every little detail about Piper.

The guy had come through.

Not only did he get a long list of information dating back to her childhood but also a good amount of pictures of her. She's fucking stunning.

Brandon had hesitated on looking at the file of photos, but he just couldn't resist the idea of finally seeing her face.

She blew him away.

The unique honey color of her eyes paired with an unobstructed view of her inky black hair was otherworldly. He had almost fallen to his knees the moment the recent photo popped up.

That girl—that woman was his. Brandon didn't need to think on it any longer.

That's why he was currently walking across the parking lot toward the door of the place she works in.

Piper Malia Prescott is the owner of a well flourishing restaurant. She previously worked an office job as an assistant, but now spends most of her time running the business passed down to her by her late father—as well as visiting a certain gentleman's club from seven to midnight. That part wasn't mentioned in her file but he had a feeling it's the exact reason she had a mask to begin with.

Brandon wasn't going to let her hide from him. He needed to see her face in the flesh. The door to her restaurant opened and a small note of music announced his entrance.

The moment he locked eyes with the receptionist—Piper—he was being scowled at.

Before he even got to her podium, she was rounding it and clutching his arm as she dragged him back to her office.

She looked at him like she was willing him to drop dead on sight, or to just fall into a blackhole all together. "What the fuck," she growled.

Brandon cleared his throat. "I hoped we could talk about yesterday, you ran out on me before I could apologize."

"No need," Piper said. "I think it was just what I needed to hear."

"Just what you needed to hear..." Brandon repeated, taking a step closer because he didn't like the gut feeling he was getting from her tone.

Piper had her hands gripping the edge of the desk that she was leaning against, tight enough to turn her knuckles white. He knew plenty about body language to know that he wasn't going to like the next words out of her mouth.

"Yes, that, and you being here right now has opened my eyes. This isn't going to work, Brandon."

He bit down on his tongue and sat in one of her office chairs. It was to hold back a million words he couldn't say because they would scare her off, and to stop himself from ravishing her against the sturdy oak that would most fucking definitely hold up for the task.

Brandon's eyes stayed glued to her stunning features as she looked at him as if he'd broken several laws and thirty different sacred customs. It took a moment for his cold business stare to say what he couldn't. He wasn't fucking going anywhere. Not without some type of chain linking them to each other.

Maybe he should buy a chain... Though he liked the idea of himself being the object chained down. His lips quirked and he had to bring a hand up to rub the stubble on his face in order to hide his grin.

"Last night opened my eyes to the fact that..." She looked away from him and he scowled in impatience.

"The fact that what?" He bit out.

"You're not slave material, at least not for me. You invaded my privacy, and disobeyed me for the third time."

Brandon shot to his feet. "Second time," he corrected. "That was the second time and not intentional in the least. I invaded your privacy because I wanted to know you, and another thing, I am slave material but only for you."

He was inches from her face, from the eyes that had been in his dreams both waking and not, from the lips that infatuated and commanded him so flawlessly.

"I have never been a submissive man. The moment I realized I wanted that, was the moment I laid eyes on you. I am only yours," he confessed.

"You... " Piper's eyes focused on his lips and he didn't hesitate to pursue what she was thinking. He wrapped his arms around her body and held her close as his lips crashed against hers.

Brandon parted her thighs and wrapped them around his waist, opening her up and getting closer.

Piper pulled back when his hands skimmed up her thighs and pushed up her skirt. "Let's make a deal," she stammered.

"A deal?" Whatever she needed, he would give her.

"Yes. You're a businessman, you know all about deals," she breathed.

Brandon grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against his erection. "What did you have in mind?"

Her beautiful, arched neck and the subtle cleavage rising above the top of her shirt distracted his gaze as he dragged her sopping heat over his cock. Her flimsy thong and his pants were the only things separating them.

Piper moaned through clenched teeth and gave him a dark look. "Since you can't seem to obey me or my boundaries, I'll give you some of my extra time."

Brandon's eyes snapped back to hers. "Deal. I don't care what the contingency is." He just wanted her—both outside of the club and now, especially now when he was about to take her against her office desk.

She laughed and roughly unbuttoned his pants, moving her hands away when his thick erection bobbed freely. "Well, I admire the enthusiasm but I'm telling you what that contingency is because I clearly need to make myself more clear with you." Her hand gripped his length in a strangling, unable to be ignored grip.

He instinctively thrust into her touch and groaned in frustration. "All right, I get it. Tell me."

Piper twisted her hand and he cursed at the mixture of pain and ecstasy. "Piper, please tell me."

Her grip tightened but after a moment she let up, giving him a long stroke that had him groaning.

"After work, and after I play with my slaves, you can have me. But, once the clock strikes nine..." she tightened her grip, tugging on his cock to beckon him even closer. "I'm Mistress to you."

Brandon nodded even though he was bothered by the fact he would only have an hour of normalcy with her. "Deal."

Piper smiled and removed her underwear with ease. When her legs parted on the desk, he had a perfect line of sight to her glistening center.

Just when he had parted her wet folds with his hard phallus, she placed a hand on his abdomen—preventing him from plunging inside her.

"One last thing," she said. "I don't do mushy dates. And I'm always on top."

It was a good thing he didn't mind being bottom. "Deal," Brandon repeated. As soon as her hand braced on the edge of the desk, he entered her in a fluid thrust, biting back a groan as her warm sheath enveloped him.

Piper leaned back and rolled her hips into him as he continued to stroke in and out of her. Her slick warmth was snug around his shaft, enough to have him gritting his teeth the longer he fucked her.

"Brandon," she moaned, her head rolling back as she moved against him.

With one hand he tugged down on her shirt and bra, freeing the tops of her breasts. They bounced with his every thrust inside her pussy. Mesmerizing... But not what he wanted to watch the most.

Brandon hooked an arm around her back and slid his hand into her hair, forcing her to look at him. Her wild, fierce honey eyes drove him mad and he groaned as she continued to meet his gaze through every British thrust he gave her.

Using his left hand, he sought out the swollen clit between their colliding bodies and rubbed while his right hand stroked her cheek.

She was utterly captivating—he never wanted to see her in that mask again... At least not for a while.

His hand didn't stay on her face long, it trailed to her throat where he gripped her softly, intending only to use it as a means to keep her eyes locked with his as he took her.

And his ever dominant woman allowed it. Lips parting, Piper let out a gasp that turned into a moan before long. She was tightening around him, trembling along his cock and threatening to coax out his release before hers.

Reluctantly breaking eye contact, Brandon lifted her ass closer to the edge of the desk and hiked one of her thighs higher on his side.

Piper moaned loudly as soon as he delved back inside her. He returned to his other ministrations—stroking her clit, gripping her neck and watching the reaction of each deep thrust he made play out on her enchanting features.

He did exactly that until her legs were quivering and her loud moans filled the room as she creamed all over his cock.

"Piper," Brandon groaned against her shoulder as his own orgasm crashed into him. Spurt after spurt of cum spilled out of his dick and into her, making a satisfactory noise as he continued to shallowly thrust inside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 22.3K 22
Knox Reed has a hard exterior, and lots of love to give. Can he find someone worth risking it all for? ♡ "I can't wait to fuck you every day, for the...
1.4M 41.1K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
454K 3.4K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
3.3M 114K 41
Highest Rank: #8 in Romance "You must never enter Master Brandon's bedroom, nor his study. He's not a very patient man. He allows no one in his room...