Daughter of the Legend: Break...

By TrueSupernatural13

I've lost everything I have ever had. I'm trapped in another world and its up to me to get back home. With my... More

The Road So Far...
Chapter One: Two Months
Chapter Two: Roasting Starbursts
Chapter Three: Here's the Plan
Chapter Four: The Hail Mary
Chapter Five: Lullabys
Chapter Six: Hitch Hikers
Chapter Seven: Hey Dad
Chapter Eight: Breakfast Adventures
Chapter Nine: On the Road Again
Chapter Ten: Fun House
Chapter Eleven: Its a Wonderful Life
Chapter Twelve: Morning talks and Ipod Idol
Chapter Thirteen: Early Ungrounding
Chapter Fourteen: Moving
Chapter Fifteen: New Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Game Plan
Seventeen: It Can't Be...
Chapter Eighteen: Jail Break
Chapter Nineteen: Vampire Slayers
Quick Authors Note~ PLEASE READ~
Chapter Twenty: A Shifty Situation
Chapter Twenty-one: Night Shift
Chapter Twenty-Two: Change
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Grounded
Chapter Twenty-Five: Prep
Chapter Twenty-Six: Bewitched
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: S.O.S Part One
Chapter Twenty-nine: S.O.S. Part Two
Chapter Thirty: When It's all Said and Done
Chapter Thirty-One: Hey Jude

Chapter Twenty-Three: Labyrinth

10.5K 480 217
By TrueSupernatural13

The shivering was getting worse, I wish I had my boots. As I stepped farther and farther into the dark void, my toes began to ache from the cold. Each step made it worse and the drag of my fatigue wasn't helping. No matter how hard I tried to ignore the growing aches in my feet, there was nothing but cold numbness. Time was running out and I wasn't quite sure who's clock was counting down faster, Dean's or mine.

I couldn't help but feel like I was walking in cold damp circles under the streets of this damn town. I had no idea where I was going or what to do. Better yet, I had no idea what I would do when I found Dean and the shifter. A brilliant idea came to mind just then. Looking up and down the tunnel to check if by some horrible chance someone was coming, I knelt down , closed my eyes ,and folded my arms over my chest. Like I had done a dozen times when I went to church with my friends, I began to pray. For the first time in a long time.

"Now as I sit here on my butt and freeze, I pray to Castiel to get his feathery ass down." Yeah, that sounds good. I peak one eye open, hoping to see one trench coat wearing angel standing before me. Boy, was I wrong. Nothing was there. No angel. No shifter. Just me looking like an idiot, praying to no one, like usual. A groan followed by a shiver escaped me.

"This is useless. Nothing is happening and I'm going to freeze to death."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rachel, what do you mean?" Dean asks looking at the girl before him. "Rachel, what did you do?" She didn't respond. Why wasn't she responding? A snicker came from the darkness. "What's so funny?"

"God, I can't even do this. You look so pathetic Winchester." His ears burned as her voice changed and deepened. Another laugh came from the darkness. A man's laugh. Every fiber in Dean's body tensed.

"Who are you and where is Rachel?" Dean's voice went cold.

"Really, you can't tell Winchester?" Dean thought for a split second. The shifter.

"Where is my daughter?" The question was more of a demand. Rachel wasn't there and nothing was going to stop Dean from getting to her.

"Funny, she asked the same thing about you and that boy. Hmm, she has feelings for him, you might want to get the shotgun out for that one." The shifter hissed contently.

"I'm not going to ask again. " Dean stated.

"I had this whole speech planned out and you would have ate it right out of my hand. If only you weren't so pathetic. I would have loved to have seen the agony on you face when I told you that your precious little girl traded herself for you and the boy. Well, actually she thinks the boy is dead, but that's besides the point-"

"She what?" Dean's reply was airy.

"She traded. The Winchester thing to do isn't it?" A vibrating buzz came from his pocket, "Oh look, that's her buyer calling right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When I find that lowly son of a bitch I'm going to kill him." I had to keep saying stupid things like this as a form of motivation. I paused as my sensitive ears picked up on the murmurings of a voice down the tunnel. Panic was the first emotion to go through me and I quickly dove for cover. The voice didn't seem to be approaching me. Peeking out from behind my hiding spot, I made sure that the coast was clear.

Standing back up I continued down the hallway, this time the voice was steady getting closer, but is was only because I was approaching it. I passed it, the voice came from behind a metal door, similar to the one I had been trapped behind. The voice was male, and it came in murmurs. In honor of the already stupid actions of the day, I pressed my ear to the metal.

None of the words were actually recognizable but I know the voice. I knew it like the back of my hand. At least I thought I did.

"Bentley?" I breathed quietly. No, that was stupid. Bentley was dead. This was just my mind playing tricks on me. Resting my eyes, I wanted to cut out the emotion from my soul. As if it were a tangible thing. Then again who knows, maybe it was and I just didn't know. There is a lot I don't know. My fingers itched to open the door and peer inside. In case he was in there, I took out my hair and tied the red hair band on a pipe near the door. I'd be back.

I walked for sometime before I came to another door. A service closet. My feet were protesting with every step and if I didn't find something to wrap them with I was going to be losing them to hypothermia or frost bite, whichever came first. Cracking the door open I glanced inside. Relief flooded over me as I saw it was another sleeping quarter type room. I slipped inside and shut the door quickly. The metal shelving was lined with old manuals, tools, a flashlight or two and thankful, a set of clothes. Sadly, it was all to big but I traded my clothes and frigid wet socks for the pair of work boots, the wool shirt and the pair of jeans that I rolled up to the best of my abilities. I swear to Castiel that my body temperature raised instantly. A shutter of warms passed through me and I sighed contently.

The irritation at my throat returned and my hands went to my neck. My fingers fluttered over the light stitches. The skin already was healing together. At least that was one good thing to this whole mess. Biting my lip, I began to pick at the course material of the stitch. Multiple swear words were dropped as I pulled out the suture. Tears and a bit of blood accompanied these. When it was done, I breathed deeply to steady myself. At least they were out.

Looking around the room I made an attempt to scrounge any weapon possible. I took what I could find, which consisted of a monkey wrench, a flashlight , bolt cutters and a flare gun. Granted, I have no idea what good a flare gun would be in a sewer, especially considering it would more than likely ignite the gases and blow this place through the roof. Which is exactly why I took it. Go big or go home, I guess. Leaving behind my "Lasso of Truth" I reemerged from the small room. Now that freezing to death was no longer my chief concern, the chase was on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's not here, Shane." The demon snarled into the phone. "You said she'd be here. You promised." Her voice loathing and irritated.

"There was no way she should have been able to get out." Shane's reply came sharply. "Nothing can force open that door! It was locked."

"Did you check her hair?"

"What?"

"Her hair. Did you check her hair for bobby pins?" There was no reply from the shifter.

"The little bitch picked the lock..."He said after a moment. Dean smiled to himself. He could only hear half of the conversation and he had gathered that Rachel had gotten out.

"She's a Winchester for the love of Crowely, they escape everything!" Lily all but lost it on the other end of the line. "So basically the little Princess is somewhere in this labyrinth."

"Your words not mine," Came his snooty remark.

"If I didn't have orders I'd skin you Shifter," Lily hissed.

"The feeling is mutual honey."

"I'll meet you where we planned, when I've found the brat." she added emphasis on the word "I've".

"What do I do with the Winchester?"

"Which one, oh wait you already lost the girl."

"I swear to God Lily, the kid was there. She's not my problem anymore."

The bickering went on for a good little while and Dean watched bemused by the agrrivation rising with each passing remark. That was his kid. Raising hell, kicking ass, taking names. He just hope she would be safe while doing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voices were echoing down the tunnels. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end and I bit my lip nervously. I still hadn't found Dean and by the sounds of it, whoever was in the tunnels was not pleased about something.

Constructing a game plan wasn't easy. I need to get to Dean, go back for Bentley and get the hell out of Dodge. Castiel wasn't picking up on angel radio and Shane, the ass hat, had stolen my phone with the rest of my clothes. Adjusting my pants again, I rounded a corner and nearly let out my common yelp of surprise. Jumping back and pressing my self into the deepest shadows of the walls, I attempted to steady my breath.

Shane came out of the hall muttering about how much he hated hunters and walked right past me. I prayed over and over that my knees wouldn't give out on me.

"Where ya going?" Came a muffled yell from down the tunnel Shane had come from, "I thought we were going to braid each others hair and talk about Nicholas Sparks?" There was only one person I know who'd say that!
"I'm going to kill him." Shane hissed hearing the yell, before turning down the tunnel that I had previously emerged from. Listening as the steps faded with distance I raced down the tunnel.

A metal door similar to the other ones I had seen was at the end to the tunnel. It was sealed with a lever and a combination lock. Slipping the bolt cutter out of my pocket and setting down my other tools I prepared to break the lock.

"Back so soon?" Dean's snark reply came though the door. He though it was Shane.

"Well sorry to break your heart but I'm cutting your sleep over a bit short." I replied pressing down on the cutters.

"Really? You're playing my kid again?"

"Shane wishes he was this fabulous Dad." The lock gave way with a pop. I lifted the lever and opened the door. The stench of mildew and sewer water filled the air. No reply came from Dean.
"Dean? Are you still there?"

Shining my flashlight inside, the beam landed on Dean's face. It was that same disgruntled expression I had become so accustomed to.

"Are you really wanting to sleepover? Because if you are you'll have to call Sam for a ride." I smiled entering the dank tunnel. He watched me skeptically, rolling my eyes I pulled out my cross necklace from underneath the neckline of the shirt.

"Silver, I'm really me this time." I said holding the chain firmly.

"It took you long enough," he said with a smirk.

"Are you always this grateful when you get rescued?" I asked as I brought the bolt cutters in to free my dad.

"Its a speacilty." I laughed at his responce as I snapped the chains.

Dean rubbed his wrists, which were red and slightly bruised. I went to stand up but he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay," His stubble tickled the side of my face as he spoke.

"Me too Dean. Me too."

"Now god damnnit kid, will you stop getting in over your head? You're getting as bad as the rest of us!"

I laughed again and stood up, "Dean, no one can beat you guys when it comes to being in over your head." Dean laughed and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Nice outfit there Heidi Klum," He said pointing to my clothes.

"Thanks I call it "Sewer Repair Man," its a limited season outfit." Dean laughed pushed my hair into my face. I laughed and attempted to fix my hair, when I looked back up Dean had a very serious expression.

"Lily's here." I nodded, at the statement. I knew she would be.

"How are we getting out?"

"That is a good question," the answer to my question was usless. "All the main exits are collapsed and there probably is only one way out." I sighed and put my hands in my back pockets.

"Angel radio is out of the question too. Cas hasn't picked up at all." Dean frowned in frustration. Picking up the monkey wrench I had brought along, he walked to the exit of the tunnel.

"It looks like we are fighting our way out," he said our green eyes locking. Of course we were.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Oh my god! I updated! Am I sick or something?

Hey everyone! First I am SO sorry the this took so long! I have been involved in a musical for the past three months and have had zero free time between that and 5 hours of homework a night! But, now that it is over I may actually be able to write! (Crazy isn't it?) Plus horrible writers block there for a while....yeah....anyways!

I want to thank you all so much! 1,000+ followers and you are all awesome! Seriously I love every one of your personally! Speaking of that! Don't forget to send in more questions for the 1,000 follows celebration! I have some big surprises I want to do for you guys but I need questions and feed back to do so! So please, comment in that story, message me on here, on tumblr, or to my inbox here on wattpad!

How have you been? We haven't talked in a while? What's been going on with your lives? What did you think of the update? Let me know! I truly love to here from you guys! Also have a great Thanksgiving if you happen to celebrate that! I know I will be eating

ALL THE PIE THAT MY BODY CAN HANDLE!

With all the best wishes and a promise for a quicker update, I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!

Your's sincerely,

~Rachel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.7K 33
In the end, I'm not quite sure I understood. There was so much left in the ashes of the fire that now ran my world. All I know...All I know is that w...
20.2K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
29.6K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...
177 11 12
I began writing this story with various ideas in mind and although I am a huge Supernatural fan and have been for many years I wanted to change a few...