Reddie oneshots

By ReddieIsPowerCouple

Just a bunch of oneshots i write because i love Reddie too much My best friend @NamJesusGotJams helps me most... More

About the book
Secret admirer
Soulmate au
Soulmate au 2
Alpha
Karaoke
The sleepover
Winter Break
The first meeting
Game night
Graduation
Weird Dream
Nightmare
Help
R+E
i wanna be your boyfriend
Q&A
R+E 2.0
Emma comes out
Vampires part 1
I'm Sorry
Coffee Shop

Date

2.2K 58 43
By ReddieIsPowerCouple

"You will look great in anything, Eddie, stop worrying!" Bev said, looking at her friend deciding his outfit in the mirror.

Eddie was trying to decide between a pastel pink sweater and a blue one. 

"I can't Bev! This is our fourth aniversary! I-"

"Exactly, Eddie! You could show up in sweats and a t-shirt and Richie would swoon!"  Bev interupted while looking through her collection of nail polishes, trying to find ones that would match his outfit. Eddie blushed and settled for the pink one. He coupled it with a pair of denim shorts , knee high socks with  pink stripes and navy blue converse. 

He sat down on the bed next to Bev, looked at the nail polishes laid on the bed and picked his favourite shade. Bev took it and started painting his nails.

"So, where do you think he's taking you?" Bev asked like she didn't help Richie plan it.

"I don't know. He didn't want to tell me. I only know that i'm not supposed to dress too fancy."

After she finished, she opened her make up bag. She listened to what Eddie wanted. Just some lipgloss and eyeshadow. Bev let him pick the shades again and worked while his nails were drying.

"Annnnndd, Done!" she chirped and started putting the items back in the bags. Eddie got up and went to the mirror to look at himself. He gasped. He looked beautiful. Beverly came behind him and put her chin on his shoulder.

"You look amazing. Richie is going to faint when he sees you." The doorbell rang.

"Well, looks like he's here. Go get your man!" Bev said pushing him towards the door of his bedroom. He looked one last time in the mirror, fixing his already neat hair, before going downstairs. He took a deep breath before opening the door. 

"Hello gorg-." Richie stopped when he saw Eddie.

"Oh Wow." He was starring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh wow to you too." Eddie chuckled, checking Richie out.

Richie was leaning on the wall, arms crossed. He was dresses in his usual black skinny jeans,his black converse, with a black button up shirt.

"Are you gonna stare at me all night, or can we go on our date?" Eddie said, arms on his hips

"I will do that even if we leave" Richie grinned. Eddie snorted.

"Come on you dork." Eddie took his hand. Bev came behind him and exited the house with the two.

"Okay, guys. Have fun, but not too much without protection! Bye!" She said before walking down the street. Eddie dropped his keys and blushed, while Richie just laughed. He hurried to lock the door, then managed their way to the car. Richie opened Eddie's door for him.

"Oh, thank you,nice sir."

"You are welcome m'lad." Richie bowed making Eddie chuckle, before closing the door. He then opened the trunk and got a bag before going to the driver seat.

"You know, you chose the perfect outfit." 

"How so?"

"Open the bag baby." Eddie cautiously did, screeching when he saw what was inside. A pink and white flower crown that he told Richie he wanted.

He put it on and looked in to the visor. 

"Chee! Thank you so much. I would kiss you but you're driving."

"Then it's a good thing i'm waiting at a stoplight."  Eddie gave Richie a sweet kiss, before his attention was back to driving.

Richie drove for about 5 minutes before they stopped. 

"And we're here!"

"Richie, this is your house!"

He got out without a word, went to the other side of the car and opened Eddie's door before the other could. Richie guided him in silence to the front door.

"Okay, Eds, close your eyes!" Eddie did as he was told. He felt a hand on his lower back, guiding him inside.  They made about 20 steps before Richie stopped.

"Stay here and keep your eyes closed!"

"Okay." Eddie heard fumbling, before he heard his boyfriends voice telling him to open his eyes. He did and gasped at he view before him. The room was iluminated only by the Christmas lights hung on the wall and on a makeshift fort out of blankets that was sustained by the couch, the TV and the coffee table. The smell of pizza filled room.

"Oh, Richie! This looks amazing."

"So you're not mad about not taking you somewhere fancy?"

"After so many years of being best friends, you should know that i prefer to hang out with you alone rather than being in a crowd." He put his arms around his neck, stood on his tip toes and kissed Richie. Richie put his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He licked Eddie's bottom lip asking for entrance. He was granted it and licked inside his mouth. He moved his hands to his bare thighs grazing them. He went up under Eddie's shirt, massaging his sides. They parted, out of breath.

"You really want to do this now? We didn't even start the date." Eddie chuckled.

"Well, i surely won't mind." Richie said, leaning to kiss him again. Eddie dodged.

"No,i want to see what you planed!" Eddie took Richie's hand and dragged him to the tent and got in. Inside were even more lights, one pizza box and some rented movies.

Eddie went straight to the pizza, opening the box and taking a slice. Richie sat next to him taking one for himself.

"I'm surprised you didn't get Spaghetti so you could torment me." Eddie said between bites. Richie laughed, little crumbles of food and spit coming out of his mouth.

"Eds, just you wait. This night has many more surprises." 

They finished the first pizza and Eddie picked up the movies and looked through them.

"You got all the Star Wars movies! And Stand by me! Oh, this is gonna be great!" He crawled to the Tv and put "A new hope" on. 

"Okay, before that , let me give you another gift. Also do you want popcorn?" 

"Yeah, sure."

"How about you go make it while i get your gift?"

"Okay." They crawled out of the tent, Eddie heading to the kitchen and Richie up the stairs. He looked through the drawer and got a bag. He put it in the microwave. He let it and got out a bowl. He looked at the growing bag, waiting for it to finish. He heard Richie coming and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Here you go ,Eds! Your second surprise of the night." He handed him a blue bag. Eddie opened it and saw a picture frame decorated with spaghetti and a picture of them together on the day they got together. In the corner of the picture scribbled in Richie's handwriting "The most wonderful day of my life" 

"I originally wanted to give you just the framed picture, but i thought" Why not make it more special and incorporate my nickname for you" so i did it, but i had problems with the glue, so i'm sorry if some of them fall off." Richie said, scratching the back of his neck. Eddie had been quiet for a bit too long, making Richie nervous.

"Babe, this is amazing. Thank you so much! I love you!" Eddie put the frame on the counter and threw his arms around Richie. Richie stumbled at the sudden movement, but regained his balance right before he was about to fall. He hugged Eddie back , putting his cheek on his lovers soft hair.

"You're welcome, Eds."

 They stayed like this for a few moments , before Eddie stepped back and kissed him.. Richie walked forward until Eddie's back hit the counter. He helped lifting him on it. Eddie's legs wrapped around his waist. He was about to deepen the kiss, when the microwave beeped, signaling that the popcorn was done.As they parted, Richie groaned in frustration.

"And cockblocked yet again!"

"Beep, beep, Richie!" Eddie laughed, slapping him lightly on his arm.He got the popcorn, opened the bag and poured it into the bowl. Richie watched him with fond eyes, following him like a puppy back to the living room. They got back into the tent, started the movie and cuddled closer to each other. 

After they finished the three Star Wars movies, it was 1 am. Richie closed the TV and looked at Eddie. He was half asleep.

"Do you want to go to sleep, Eds?" Richie kissed him softly on his forehead .

"Mhm, no, we can watch the last movie."He said, even though he was closing his eyes and making himself more comfortable in Richie's arms.

"Sleep, Eds. I will give you you're last surprises tomorrow." 

"No, no. I want to see them" Eddie insisted, but making no effort in getting up. He fell asleep the next minute. Richie looked at him with heart eyes. He decided to just sleep in the fort. He hugged him tighter and fell asleep too.

****************
Eddie woke up when he felt something wet on his cheek. He was still in the tent, in Richie's arms, the boy's face on his cheek. He couldn't comprehend where the wetness came from, his mind still fuzzy from just waking up. He just shrugged it off.

He decided that if he was awake, he might as well go to the bathroom. He got out of Richie's arms. He was about to crawl out but took a second to look at Richie. His usual restless self looked so calm and peaceful in his sleep. He still had his glasses on, his mouth open, little snores coming out. Wait....

"Ewww! "  Eddie exclaimed, startling Richie awake.

"Wh-, What's happening? Are you okay?"

"You drooled on me!" Eddie said disgusted, getting up  and going to the bathroom. Richie followed him and watched him as he scrubbed his face with liquid soap.

"So you have no problem swapping spit with me or when i suck your dick, but when it's outside of this scenes, it's suddenly disgusting?"

"Beep, beep, Richie!" He finished and went to the kitchen, Richie behind him.

"What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Um, 3.20 am" Richie responded, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Should we just go back to sleep?"

"After the startle you gave me, i'm not sleepy anymore."

"Then we might as well watch the last movie now." Eddie said finishing his glass of water and putting it om the counter.

"I still have your other two surprises if you want them now?"

"Rich, i really appreciate your surprises, but why so many? I'm feeling bad cuz i only have one."

" No, don't be. The idea to give you four popped into my head yesterday. I was thinking: one for every year of our relationship."

"I didn't know you could be such a sap, Richie." Eddie chuckled.

"So, you want to see them?"

"Yes, of course. After i will give you mine too."

"Okay, wait a second so i can get them" Richie ran up to his room.
As Eddie waited he checked his pockets, making sure he still had the rings in the little bag. Richie came back, a hand behind his back.

"I hope you like it." He handed Eddie a small box. He took it and opened it. There were a set of matching bracelets. It wrote the day they got together and there initials. Eddie looked at them stunned before laughing.

"oh, umm, you don't like them?" Richie asked sad and confused at Eddie's reaction.  Eddie’s laughter slowly died down.

"No, it's not that. You know the expression: Great minds think alike" He chuckled again before pulling the little bag out of his pocket and giving it to Richie. Inside were two silver rings with their initials on the outside and the date they got togheter engraved inside. 

Richie looked at them and then at Eddie. They both laughed.

Richie went to the frigde and git a box.

"Eddie, grab some plates, please."

He then opened it, and got what was inside it. Eddie came back and looked at what Richie got him- or more like got for them. A chocolate cake with fondant roses on top. In the middle, it wrote with icing " Reddie forever". Eddie chuckled and looked at Richie.

"Bev helped you didn't she?"

"What gave it away?"

"The fact that she's the only one who likes to call us that." Richue chuckled and started to cut the cake. He put the pieces on the plates, and gave Eddie his.

"Do you want to watch the last movie?"

"Yeah sure."

They went back in the fort and Richue out the movie on.

They finished their cake and cuddled close together.

At the end, Richie looked at Eddie to ask if they wanted to watch cartoons, but the smaller boy was asleep.

"Happy anniversary, Eds."  He kissed the boys forehead gently, trying not to wake him up.

"Happy anniversary, Rich." Eddie said ,startling Richie. He just cuddled closer in the others chest and fell asleep.

Richie just watched his lover sleep, thinking how he was so lucky to have Eddie.

Hi guys. WE GOT TO 1.4 K! I'm so freaking happy, thank for reading. I know i don't post a lot, but if you still read thanks for sticking around and being patient with me. I've been writing this since it was close to 1k but i changed the plot so many times. Again, thank you for reading. Ily❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719 20 14
richie and eddie oneshotsss 🀍 β€’ it'll mostly be fluff and angst, with a bit of smut here and there, but not like, too DETAILED. i love them so much...
4.9K 114 14
Steveddie st4 (steve x eddie) oneshot, my english is not perfect so feel free to correct me and give oneshot's ideas too
3.2K 74 8
r e d d i e O n e s h o t s ❀️
17.1K 542 35
Kleinsen one shots luv x I'm rewriting (or I have rewritten depending on when you read this) this story right now! I hope you like these they mean t...