Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

By SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... More

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

Hope

10.5K 323 372
By SunnyCoolKid

Warm, snuggly and sleepy.

That is how you feel when you are not akwakened by your alarm clock at six in the morning.

So thank goodness it's Saturday.

You squint your eyes open and rub them. You have a deep love of Saturadys. Who doesn't? You throw your arms over your head and stretch, making little baby dinosaur noises.

Then you remember-

Thomas is in your living room.

And he should be asleep on your couch.

You throw your covers off quickly and are greeted by a not warm and snuggly feeling. Cold. You scrunch up your nose and grab a blanket to wrap around yourself.

Then you walk to your door and crack it open. You can see the living room couch from your bedroom door. And there Thomas lays, sound asleep and comfy under a blanket. You grin at the sight. He looks like a little five year old. You resit the urge to squeal and fan girl.

Quietly you tip toe out of your room and to the kitchen. You snatch a muffin from the counter and quickly make some hot chocolate. Then you stick you head into the living room and watch Thomas as he sleeps.

What does one do in a situation like this?

You finish eating and take your hot chocolate and a book into the living room where you sit criss cross on your recliner by Thomas and wait for him to wake up.

About half an hour later you hear him shifting and you peer over your book to see him stretching. He rubs his hands over his face and then opens his eyes.

And then he freaks out.

He sees you sitting in the chair watching him and he jumps up as if he's had a heart attack.

"HOLY- What? Did I?-" He stutters as he looks around.

"I DID!" He says in horror.

You merely laugh, "You looked too comfortable last night. I couldn't wake you."

"Yes, you could've!" Thomas says wagging a finger at you.

"Well, it's too late now." You shrug.

Thomas grunts.

"You hungry?" You ask.

"You don't need to fix me breakfast." Thomas says quickly.

"Yup, I do." You say standing up and walking into the kitchen.

He jumps up and starts following you, "Iris! You don't have to fix me breakfast! I am a big boy and have big boy trousers and everything. I can even button them myself!"

"And I am SO glad you have to ability to button your own pants, you have no idea, but look-" you grab a muffin and hand it to him, "Breakfast. Super easy. Done. It took me two seconds."

Thomas purses his lips and raises and eyebrow at the muffin before he snatches it out of your hand, "Fine. I will eat a bloody muffin, but you are not allowed to cook."

"Okay." You agree. You grab your coffee pot and say, "But I am making coffee and you're going to drink it."

"I will not argue with that one." Thomas says with a nod as he sits down on a stool.

You quickly make coffee and pour him a cup.

"Thanks." He nods.

"Mm-hmmmm." You mumble.

Then you hear a knock at the door. Your eyebrows furrow. No one ever comes to your house at eight thirty in the morning. You walk to the front door and peek out the window.

Dylan. Ki. Will.

Of course.

How stupid of you.

Who else would it be?

Oh! They have doughnuts!

You open the door a crack, "No, I'm sorry, we already went to the circus this year."

"Yeah. Ha. Ha. Such wit." Ki says rolling his eyes.

You open the door a bit further, "Do you guys want to come in?"

"No, we thought we'd just stand out here." Will says.

The sarcastic butt.

You roll your eyes, "Come in."

"Thanks, Iris." Dylan says batting his eyelashes at you.

"The only reason I am letting you in is because you have food."

"Hmmmm." Dylan holds out the box.

"Thank you!" You snatch it and lead them in.

They stop in the living room.

"Where is Tommy?" Dylan asks.

"I'm in here!" You hear Thomas call.

"He's in the kitchen. Come on." You grab Dylan's sleeve and tug him towards the kitchen.

Thomas sits at the table finishing his coffee. He looks a little embarrassed.

"Hey." He greets.

Ki and Dylan snicker. Will just kind of smirks.

"Sleep well last night?" Ki asks with innocence.

Thomas scowls at him, "Yes, I did. Thank you very much."

You quickly change the subject before they start rough-housing and destroy your kitchen, "You guys want coffee?"

"ALL THE TIME!" Ki says excitedly.

Will shrugs, "Yeah, sure."

You pour them each a cup.

"What about you Dylan? You want some coffee?"

"Nah." Dylan shakes his head sleepily.

"He doesn't need coffee." Thomas says raising his eyebrows.

You frown at Dylan who has taken a seat by Thomas, closed his eyes and rested his chin on his fist.

You shake your head, "Dylan is a completely different person in the morning."

Dylan mumbles, "I would be a much better morning person if morning happened around noon."

Will plops down with his cup of coffe on the other side of Thomas and mutters, "Hey, let's keep him that way for as long as possible."

Thomas nods and shares a look with Will, "Amen brother."

Dylan gives them a mischievous glance, "Just for that....I'll have a cup after all."

- - - -

Worst.

Idea.

Ever.

Dylan is never ever to drink coffee ever again.

He is bouncing off the walls.

Literally.

He is trying to do a back flip off the wall.

"If you break my book case I will be very mad at you!" You shout at Dylan.

"I will just buy you a new one!" He yells back.

"Shhhh, don't break his concentration!" Will shouts.

Dylan runs at the wall and trys to flip up it.

And then he falls on his butt.

He groans and the boys fall over laughing.

"Such grace!" Thomas chortles.

"Here let me try!" Will says standing.

"No, let's not." You say pushing him back down, "You too, Mr. O' Brein!"

He sticks his tounge out at you.

"Put that nasty thing back in your mouth! That is no way to treat a lady!" Thomas hollars.

"Oh! So I had an idea-" Dylan starts.

"That's a dangerous thing." Ki says.

Dylan galres at Ki and continues, "Anyway, Krispy Kreams always throws away the leftover doughnuts they have at the end of the day in the dumpster out back. And they put them in boxes and shove em' in bags and everything. So tonight after they close we're going to wait out and when they throw them away we're going to grab em'!"

"Okay, that's actually a stupendous idea." Thomas agrees.

"Ew. I am not jumping in a dumpster." You say.

"That's okay. We will. And then we get free doughnuts and everyone is happy." Dylan waves it off.

"What? Do you hide out at Krispy Dreams in your free time or something?" Will asks.

"I thought he spent all his time stalking me!" Thomas says with a nod.

"Hey, Krispy Kreams is the bomb." Dylan shrugs.

"That is so gross." You say making a face.

"It's wrapped in bags!" Thomas argues.

"But-"

"Nope! It's settled!" Dylan says holding up his hands, "We're going dumpster diving for doughnuts tonight."

- - - -

"This is so ludicrous!" You whisper loudly.

"Shhhh, they'll be bringing the doughnuts out soon." Dylan whispers back.

They're hiding out in Dylan's adrenaline man truck right by the allyway the Krispy Kream dumpster is.

You see the door open and a girl bring out two bags of boxes filled with doughnuts.

"Yes!" Thomas whispers in excitement.

They wait til the girl has gone back inside and Dylan turns around, "Ready?"

Then they all spot a group of teens creeping forward towards the dumpster.

"Look!" Ki whispers.

"Crap! Those stupid teenagers are going to get both of the bags. We've gotta do something."

"Leave?" You suggest.

"No way!" Will exclaims.

"I know what to do. But it could be dangerous." Dylan says.

You don't even want to know what he's thinking.

Before anyone can ask questions he throws open the door and sprints.

Will bursts with laughter, "RUN, BOY! RUN!"

Thomas and Kis' reactions were delayed. They start to fall over with laughter. Thomas whips out his phone and starts recording. All the while the boys are cheering Dylan on and you can't help but laugh.

Though of course the teenagers noticed. They were surprised at first and then they started running for it too.

You watch as Dylan finally reaches the dumpster and leaps in like a diver. He snatches one of the bags and runs out.

"COME ON BOY!"

"GET YOUR BLOODY REAR END BACK HEAR!"

"HURRY!"

"HIGH TAIL IT MAN! HIGH TAIL IT!"

You hear Dylan scream, "THOMAS GET IN THE DRIVERS SEAT! COME ON! START THE CAR!"

You shove Thomas, "GO!"

He shoves the phone in your hand and you keep recording.

"I hope those teenagers don't have a gun and give him a pop!" Thomas laughs.

"I just hope he makes it back with the doughnuts." Ki grins.

"I hope he doesn't find out when I post this on YouTube." You chuckle.

The teenagers are gaining on him but he's almost made it to the car.

Five yards.

Four yards.

Three yards.

Two.

One.

Dylan leaps into the bed of the truck, "GO! GO! GO! GO!" He's yells as if it's life or death.

Thomas hits the gas and the truck lurches forward and speeds away, leaving the group of teenagers in the dust.

Dylan crawls up to the window in the truck and you slide it open, "Need a lift?"

Dylan laughs and tosses the doughnuts in the cab. Then he squeezes through the tiny window and into the cab of the truck somehow.

"Dude! That was freaking awesome!" Will gives Dylan a high five.

"Dude that was really stupid but it was still awesome!" You laugh.

Dylan pants, "Yeah, thanks. TONIGHT WE FEAST ON DOUGHNUTS!" He raises his fist in the air.

Everyone laughs and Dylan grabs the bag, "Now seriously....who wants a hard earned diabetes pastery?"

"Me!"

"Give me that crap!"

"Heck yes!"

He rips open the bag.

And you certainly do feast.

Author:

THIS WAS BASED OFF TRUE EVENTS! I'M NOT LYING. IT DIDN'T INCLUDE THOMAS SANGSTER OR ANYONE BUT IT DID HAPPEN.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

NEVER STOP COMMENTING.

-MK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
115K 2.4K 35
"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met." Y/N, the only girl in the Glade full of boys. It only t...
4.6K 89 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
24.9K 796 44
A voice actress with her first gig in London. That's what's happening. Nothing extraordinary. That is, until you bump into Thomas Brodie Sangster. Wi...