Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

Par nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... Plus

Rise of the snakes
Home
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

Snakebit

8.7K 221 495
Par nishfuyu

Season 1, episode 3

Words: 3,4K

Warning: Language, I think

Y/n opened her eyes as she heard a gong, groaning in the process. Y/n was lucky she has her own room with Nya, but that didn't stop her from hearing the gong Wu was hitting in the boys room.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you." Sensei Wu anounced. The rest groaned as well, covering their ears.

"In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." He continued.

"Okay, okay, we're up." Kai said jumping out of his bed, "But if you want us to reach full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" He yawned.

Cole stretched his back, "You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress."

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time." Jay said and he started to brush his teeth, "Since the serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head." Jay turned on the water tap, but dirt came out of it. He didn't notice and started to brush his teeth. Spitting out the dirt immediately.

"What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of-" Zane got cut of by falling through the wood. He grunted and started coughing.

"I think today's lesson would be chores."

"Chores?" The boys all asked in unison.

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean." Cole said.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a Ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." He walked away, lastly hitting the gong one more time.

"What about the girls!?" Jay asked, but got ignored by sensei.

Cole helped Zane up, as Kai sighed, "This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up."

"Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay said with a smugly grin on his face.

The ninja started to clean up the bounty, using spinjitzu a lot.

Time skip

Y/n, Nya and Sensei Wu walked in the room where the boys were playing a video game.

"What took you so long?" Kai asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Wow, This place looks amazing! You guys did all this?" Nya asked.

"Ninja don't just fight, Nya. We clean." Cole smiled.

"Except that one.." Jay said, pointing to Y/n. She returned a disgusted expression on her face.

"Oh, you have exceeded my expectations..." Wu started but got cut of by a car honk, "...but can you keep it up?"

Y/n and Nya turned to the window, only to see a car coming their way. Y/n's eyes widen when she recognised the car. Her parents.

"Looks like we're about have some visitors, and loud ones at that." Nya said, turning back to the boys.

Jay sighed, "It are our parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends..." Jay rambles but got cut of by Kai, "We get it! They talk a lot...." He waited a second before mumbling.

"the cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom."

"Hey! I heard that!" Y/n walked to Kai and hit him, not too hard ofcourse, on his head.

"Ow... What's up with you and hitting people?" He asked. She shrugged in reply.

"I like to." She said as she started walk to the deck of the bounty, seeing her parents bump into the pile of garbage.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Jay asked walking to them, with his arms open for hugs. Y/n followed him slowly.

"Oh, look! It are my baby boy and girl! It's been so long since we heard from both of you!" Edna said happily.

"Ma, we called you two days ago," Y/n said, as the others walked up to Jay and her.

Edna and Ed got out of the car, "Oh well... It's not soon enough. When are you coming back to the junkyard? You both say you are coming an..an..and you don't."

"Dad...Do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay said, irritated.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard." Edna said, then she saw Nya, "Oh... and who are you? You are so cute! You are just my son's type." She said, "Mom.." Jay whines. "It's a pleasure of meeting you." Nya introduced herself.

Then Edna walked over to Cole. Oh no, no, no no. Y/n thought.

"And you must be Y/n's boyfriend!" She exclaimed, pointing at Cole. Y/n eyes widen when her mother said that. Cole just looked at Y/n with a confused look, while his face just got red and a second later he stared to the ground.

"Mom, we're not.. We're not dating." Y/n sighed and blushed a little bit.

"Not? But I thought you said there is this really pretty boy here and I thought you would confess and he really looks like your type-"

"MOM! Can you please... pleas not talk about that to my friends..."

"She's not denying.." Kai whispered to Cole. "She's not but pleas, keep your mouth closed Kai.." Cole mumbled.

"Don't you like her?" Kai asked, smirking. "No Kai, I don't. I like Nya... remember?" Cole said and Kai let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"But you look at her like-" Kai started but got cut of by Cole, "Kai, just shut up. Please."

Y/n facepalmed, trying to hide her blush of embarassment, "This is so awkward." She muttered.

"Yeah it is.." Jay muttered back.

"I'm sure if you want, Jay and Y/n can give you a tour. Jay worked very hard on it." Nya told Edna and Ed.

"We'd love a tour!" They both exclaim. Y/n and Jay sighed.

They start to give their parents a tour around the bounty, showing every room.

"And this the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on of Ninjago. And this...if a serpentine's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late up night-" Jay Said but got cut off.

"A neuro apparatus to read their minds?" Edna asked.

"An audio appliance to make them talk?" Ed cuts in as well.

"No, a cappuccino machine." Y/n said, sighing.

"Ha ha. Amazing, son, daughter! We're so proud of the both of you"

"Why don't you tell them about the button, Jay?" Cole asked, pointing to it.

"Hehe, it's not ready yet." Jay said.

"Oh, what's the button?" Edna asked curiously.

"He's working on a special defense system." Zane answered

"Something every Ninja headquarters needs." Kai continued.

"Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?" Ed asked, looking at the button. Y/n sighed once more, it's almost the only thing she has been doing the past hour.

"No, it's okay. I don't need your help, dad." Jay said as he pushes his father away, "Let's just leave it alone... Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark? I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there."

"Uh, I suppose we could get back." He sighed.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time." Cole said patting Jay's shoulder.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time I caught him kissing his pillow.."

"Mom, why don't you tell them an embarassing story about Y/n?" Jay whineed.

"Because we don't really have one about her. Anyway about the time he kissed his pillows..." Edna said and Y/n smirked.

Jay sighed again, "Snakes, ma. Snakes!"

" Okay, we're going. We're going." She said and they both turn around to leave

"So you both promise to come to the junkyard to visit your mother and father?"

"Yes, we promise! But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark. Uh, your headlights are working, right?"

Ed puts them on and the ninja groan and cover their eyes. "Heh, like 'em? I used a little extra juice." He turnde them off again.

"Bye, son, daughter. I couldn't be more proud." They drove away.

"And bring Nya and Cole with you, will ya? I can see why you like them." Edna shouted lastly.

"Mom!" Jay and Y/n whined again.

"Now that they have left, maybe Jay can teach us the art of kissing pillows..." Wu said and everyone started to laugh, except Jay.

Later, around 10.

Y/n is watching a movie. Alone, since the rest is already in their rooms.

A half hour later the movie is finished and she walked to her and Nya's room, until she passed Cole.

He stopped his tracks and faced Y/n. "Hey, uhh, can I ask you something?" She nodded without turning around. "about what your mother said... Is it true?" He asked and she froze. Y/n turned around and faced him. "Ehh, no...?" She asked and smiled awkwardly It sounded more like a question.

"Okay, that's everything I needed to know." He shrugged and continued walking. Y/n sighed and continued walking to her room.

She changed and got in bed, hopefully tomorrow's going to be less awkward. She continued thinking about Cole and what her mother said, until she fell asleep.

The next day.

Jay was working on his button, with his sisters help, as Kai and Zane walked by. "Sure got a lot of junk piling up. If only there was a place we could get rid of it..."

"If you don't mind, we're trying to focus." Jay said annoyed.

The next one to be annoying is Cole, " Hi, mom and dad. Of course, I'd love to visit. What kind of son would I be if I didn't want to?" He pretended to be on the phone. He probably forgot about yesterday night's talk and Y/n tried to do the same, but it's not really working.

Jay laughed sarcastic, "I know what you're trying to do, Okay, look, I might have promised to visit my parents, but there's a lot of stuff on my plate."

"I'm going anyway," Y/n said as soon she's done with her part, turning around to walk to Jay's dragon. "See ya'll soon." She waved them goodbye.

Y/n is at the place the dragon stayed, but Jay's dragon didn't want to go out. Some minutes later she see Jay walking to her.

"So, you do are coming? I thought your plate was full.." Y/n said mockingly.

"Yeah..I thought..." He sighed.

"It's okay, I'm going as well, and at least I'm not alone now." She chuckled.

"That's right," He said and helps Y/n to get his dragon, "Come on, Whisp, It'll be a quick visit."

"Just in and out, nothing more."

"Hm, it is as I suspected. They are molting. They're shedding their scales." Sensei Wu suddenly said.

"What does that mean?" The blue ninja asked.

"Every adolescent Dragon goes through a transformation before it becomes an adult. We must allow them to migrate east to the spirit coves for their transformation."

"Will we see them again?" Y/n asked.

"It's hard to say, but we need them to follow their path."

The rest walked now behind Jay and Y/n.

"Rocky's going east?" Cole asked Wu.

Cole walked over to his dragon, "Pleas say it isn't so, Rocky.."

"Well, I guess I gotta go on this long walk all by myself. Sure be nice to have company..." Jay pleaded, hoping Nya would come along.

"You have m-," Y/n said but got cut off by Kai, "Ofcourse we'll go buddy."

"I could use a break." Cole said mockingly.

"All you had to do was ask." Zane said as he walked up to Jay.

Jay sighed, he only wanted to take Nya with him. And Y/n ofcourse-

The dragons flew away, as the ninja, Nya and Sensei Wu are walking on the road which will lead to Jay and Y/n's parents. Sensei Wu played the Sacred fluit.

Jay sighed, "Of all days to lose our ride.." Y/n puts her hand on his shoulder. "I know.." She mumble, barely hearable.

"That flute.." Zane stated, "You never told us why it's so special.."

"Long ago there were many flutes, created to combat the powers of the Serpentine and drive them underground. But over time, Ninjago's forgotten its ancestors' wisdom, and now this is the only one." Sensei Wu started to play again.

"I get the lesson, respect your elders or else suffer the consequences.." Jay said annoyed. "Boy, you guys are laying it on thick."

Wu chuckled, "Perhaps you are only hearing what you need to hear.."

They see they've arrived at the junkyard or home. Jay stayed in front of the yard, staring into it.

"What's wrong?" Nya asked.

"It's quiet.." Jay said, "Our parents are never quiet.." Y/n finished.

Y/n and Jay nod at each other and put on their hoods. They ran inside, as the rest started to follow.

Jay opened a fridge, which was locked before. They can hear muffled voices as Jay and Y/n see their parents in there. Their eyes widen at the sight.

"What happened?" "Who did this?" Y/n and Jay asked at the same time.

Jay removed the tape of their mothers mouth and she starts to talk, "Sssweethearts, you came."

Y/n removed the tape of her fathers mouth as well. "You gotta get out of here.. You ssshouldn't have come. It's the sssnakes!"

"The bite of the fangpyre.." Sensei Wu mumbled. "Once they sink their teeth, their venom can turn anything into a serpent. It's only a matter of time before the full transformation is complete."

"What?" Y/n shouted and threw her hands in the air, completely lost it.

The group could hear snakes hissing and coming towards them, having a wrecking ball looking at Cole.

"Uhh, is that wrecking ball staring at me?" Cole asked as the ninja get ready to fight.

They swinged the wrecking ball, causing everyone to jump away. Jay saved Ed and Y/n saved Edna, shouting "Duck!"

"Thanksss, ssson.." Ed hissed.

"Lloyd.." Sensei Wu saw Lloyd, clearly having control of these snakes.

"Hello, uncle.. Looks like we're not the only family reunion. I'm glad you brought the Ninja. I could use some help taking out the trash." He laughed "evil".

"If you guys want to turn your parents back, we need the antivenin from the staff!" Nya told Y/n and Jay.

"Second dose! To the dirt!" Cole pointed at the incoming wrecking ball.

The wave of snakes was walking closer to everyone. "Easier said than done, sis. We're a bit outnumbered." Kai said.

Y/n took her sword in her hands as Jay started to scream, "Nobody messes with my family!" He ran towards some snakes and used his nunchucks to knock them down.

"Ninja, go!" He used spinjitzu to knock the rest away.

He kept running until the wrecking ball came his way, he slided underneath it and continued to run. In the meanwhile Y/n is close to her parents, Nya and Sensei Wu. The rest is running behind Jay.

"Ninja, go!" The ninja all shouted in unsion.

Sensei Wu started to play the fluit again, causing the snakes to be distracted. Now Nya can go kick some asses. Followed by Y/n.

"I don't know, Sensei. I think we make a pretty good duet."

"Hey! What about me?" Y/n asked Nya annoyed.

"Sorry?" She apologised.

Then, Lloyd turned on some rock music. "Young nephew, must I teach you whose side you should be on?"

Lloyd just turned the volume higher. "Sorry uncle, can't hear you!"

A snake sneeked up behind Wu, but got hit on the head by a pan.

"Way to go Edna!" Edna said.

The ninja except Y/n are using spinjitzu, which caused the snakes to run away.

Y/n runned to them, but suddenly the ground started to shake.

"Cole?" She asked, motioning to the ground. He just shook his head, as they see a giant foot right in front of them.

"Ah! What is that thing?" Jay yelped as he saw a giant mech in front of him.

"It was supposed to be in your honor, son, but do you like it?" Ed said smiling awkardly.

"Thanks, but no thanks.." He replied before backing away the others.

As the ninja are running away from the giant mech, the creepy wrecking ball is in front of them as well.

"Why'd you have to be born in a junkyard?" Cole asked running.

"I know.. Tell me about it.." Jay responded.

The wrecking ball is getting thrown in Y/n's way, but she jumped away just in time.

"Uh, wasn't there five of us?" Kai asked as he saw Y/n, Cole and Zane next to him.

They look up to the wrecking ball and saw Jay standing on it.

He jumped of it and kicked the driver snake out of the cockpit, replacing the snake by himself.

"Let's see if I can work this." Jay mumbles.

The giant snake mech started to attack the other ninja's as Cole kept his arm above the others so they can't get hit by the mech slamming into them.

Just as Cole was about to give up, Jay used the wrecking ball to save him.

"I told you I had it." Cole said to Jay once he was back.

Lloyd saw the ninja still standing, and his army down. "Retreat!" He shouted and the rest of the snakes do as it has been told.

He and Fantom escaped on a rattlecopter.

"The staff!" Y/n shouted.

"He's getting away with the staff!" Nya shouted at the same time.

"Ah, right now would be a good time to have those dragons." Jay complained.

"It'sss okay ssson, daughter.." Ed hissed, every second getting closer to actually become a snake.

"There's still a way." Sensei Wu said.

"How?" Y/n and Jay asked together.

"Part of reaching your own full potential is understanding your weapon's potential. Once it is in tune with a focused heart, its secrets and powers can be unlocked."

"What? This is not the time to be cryptic."

"He's saying our weapons are vehicles themselves." Zane told Jay.

"Don't tell me I have to ride this thing like a broom stick." Kai complained. Y/n laughed slightly.

"Jay, concentrate on unlocking your golden weapon. Let your heart guide you. Imagine you're taking flight."

Jay started to concentrate and doing some weird movements, and his golden weapon became a vehicle.

"Whoa! Haha, did I just do that?"

The others started to make their own vehicles as well.

"I hate to hurt Rocky's feelings, but I think he's just been replaced."

Jay and the others started to chase the snakes, leaving Y/n behind because she doesn't have golden weapon.

"Does your flute turn into anything?" Nya asked Wu.

He looked at it for a second before answering, "I wish."

Y/n, Nya, Sensei Wu, Ed, and Edna took a car to follow them as well.

Just as Jay is about to hit the ground, Nya catched him.

"Oh, I knew I liked thisss girl." Edna said and Y/n chuclked.

A large group of snakes started to make their way to everyone. Nya drived to them as Wu talked, "Your weapon is merely an extension of your mind. If your mind is immobile, so is your weapon."

"Guys get in!" Y/n shouted as the snakes are only coming closer.

They got in and Jay looked at Nya, "We have to get back to headquarters!"

As they reach the bounty, Nya talked to Ed and Edna, "Come with me. Once we reverse the venom, we can fix you."

The ninja were heading towards the bridge. "Man the stations, everyone!"

Y/n and Kai took a look out of the window for a second, "Jay! We better hurry."

"I've been waiting for this moment." Jay mumbled as he slammed the red button, but nothing's happening.

"They're closer!" Y/n shouted.

"Ugh, I don't get what's wrong. We spent forever on this. It's supposed to work!" Jay complained.

"Uh, son? Maybe I can help?" Ed asked and Y/n walked towards him.

"You're okay!" Y/n gives them a thight hug.

"You're darn tooting. Oh, let's have a look." He said and worked fastly on the wires. "That should do it. Now try it."

Jay slammed the red button and the bounty got wings and boosters. It slowly started to fly.

After some seconds it's higher and started to fly in a faster tempo.

Later.

"We'll get you back to the Junkyard just as soon as we see the coast is clear. But stay as long as you'd like. It's nice having you here." Jay and Y/n told their parents as they have a chance.

"Oh, take a note Edna. Of all our inventions, these ones are our greatest!" Their father said and swinged an arm around Jay.

Edna threw the note pad away, "I already know, dear." She said and gave Y/n, Jay and Edna a hug. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

83.7K 2.3K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...
17.1K 127 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
2.5K 43 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
19.8K 784 22
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐢 ...