Ride. {H.S.} {CURRENTLY UNDER...

By Desertbiitch28_

"god everything about you is just trouble and stress, can you just act like a human being for once in your li... More

Prologue
Character Boards
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven
Eight
Nine*
Ten*
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Authors Note

10.9K 83 8
By Desertbiitch28_

Hello, Nuggets,

I know I've left you hanging for a while and for that I do apologize, it was never my intention, but things happened in my life that lead me away for a while, things that were neither good nor bad, but a rollercoaster of all the shit life throws at ya. what's important is that now I'm in a happier place with my life, a happy place I've never experienced in my life before and never thought o would have, but here I am, still pushing through, just like the rest of you. for those of you who have had life shove its foot up your ass, let me be a voice of assurance that this is not final, it's not forever, it will pass. I can proudly and confidently say all those things because it is what happened with me, I'm walking proof of something I didn't believe could happen. you can do this, and it may take a bit of work but I promise you, this feeling is so, so worth it. know that I'm here for you, if you ever need anything you know my socials and I check my DMS, please hang in there, I know you can.

And listen, I am proud of you.

Anyways enough about my rollercoaster life because I know yall are here for a different reason...

I am proud to tell you guys that the new and improved Ride is here and ready for you guys.

I know that this has been super long waited and again I'm sorry for that, but for those of you who stuck around, and those who I still see the comment, vote, and add Ride to their reading lists I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Without further ado, let's get into it.

Welcome to Ride everyone, a book in which the title speaks for the actual book, a book filled with up and down, such as those of life...only the mafia version, because who doesn't love a hot mafia Harry fic, couldn't be me. anyways,

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!

- Mental illnesses; depression, anxiety (in addition panic attacks, pstd, trauma, bi-polar disorder, and past addiction

- This book contains violence as well as other mature themes such as;

- Graphic sexual content (smut)

- Drug and alcohol use (no substance abuse will occur in this book, only mention of past abuse as given in the warning above)

- Graphic violent scenes

- Heavy cussing (for those who may be uncomfortable with such)

- Blood and talk/ use of blood

!KINK/SMUT WARNINGS!

- Use of honorifics such as Daddy, Sir etc...

- Knife play

- Blood play

- Gun play

- Spanking

- Dom, Sub, and Switch roles

- Bondage

- Edging

- Overstimulation

- Threesomes

- Pegging

- Temperature play

- Pyrophilia/Pryo (fire) play (safely of course and responsibly)

- And the cherry on top, Proper aftercare

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT use any of these topics lightly or falsely, anything and everything I talk about in this fic, in regards to the all warnings you see above, I have either experienced, have been diagnosed with, gone through, and or researched. I do not use any of these warnings to gain attraction from fanfic readers, I would hope the plot, and characters would do that itself. 

If you are uncomfortable enough with any of the following to not proceed reading this book I completely understand and validate your choice as I would do the same. however I will not tolerate hate comments of any sort and I get notifications when someone comments, your comments will be deleted and you will be blocked, consider this the one and only warning.

I love all of my readers and value what they have to say, you guys are the reason I'm still here and doing this and I thank you for that, and so because of this id like to say, this is a complete and absolute safe place for anyone who reads my work or follows me. 

a safe place for;

- Any race

- Any ethnicity

- LGBTQIA+ members

- People who struggle with mental health and need a little read as an escape.

- Any and all fandoms, and or all stans as well (just no bashing others for their preferences) 

- Any person no matter shape, size, height, or fucking chocolate chip cookie recipe.

So if you are here, I welcome you and I'm so glad you're here love. 

I don't really have an updated schedule except for at least once a week as I do have chapters already, rewritten/edited/or entirely new, ready to go so just keep an eye out.

And I believe that's all for now nuggets, keep an eye out as I will have the new prologue out later today.

- loads of love, Desert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 82.2K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
1.1M 42K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
23.1K 390 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...