Hybrid Prompts

By Ungnyeo

A collection of prompts for hybrid themed fanfiction. All originally written and posted on my tumblr page hyb... More

Note:
Wild Hybrids Au
College AU
Secret Cat Hybrid Au
Parent AU
First Hybrid Reader AU
Red Panda
Rescuing a hybrid AU
Neighbor AU
Bowerbird
Black Mamba
Knight And Dragon Hybrid
Runaway AU
Teacher AU
Parent AU
Miracle Baby AU
Hybrid Cafe AU
HP AU - Seokjin
Bunny Hybrid
Hybrid Soulmate
Crow Hybrid Co-worker
Bear Hybrid Cuddle Therapy
Hybrid Experiments - BTS
Hybrid Guardian
HP AU - Jimin & Jungkook
Cat Hybrid Yoongi Fluff
Military Hybrid AU
Dog Hybrid Fluff
Honey Shop & Bear Hybrid
Barn Owl Yoongi
Hybrid Penpal
Witch AU
Gambled Hybrid Reader
College AU-ish
Royalty AU
Hybrid Hunter
Bratty Familiar
Namjoon Hermit Crab
One Night Stand
Science Experiment
Virus Post Apocolypse
Guardian Angel
Werewolf Exchange Student
Kidnapped
Note
Paleontologist Namjoon
Blind Hybrid
Mermaid & Hybrid AU
Cheetah gets a dog
Werewolf Friends To Lovers
Werewolf & Royalty
Crown Prince
A bear in the woods
stuck hybrid
Saving Little Jungkook
The Secret Hybrid
OT7 & Reader
Red String
Cat Burglar - Jungkook & Yoongi
Banished Merman
Wolf & The Sheep - Exo
Necromancer's familiar
Queen Bee
Guardian
Rival Merman
The Last Unicorn
Will delete this chapter
I think we all know who I had in mind for this one
Dragon Hunter
Bodyguard
Ancient Egypt AU
Fainting Hybrid
Immortal Hybrid
Turtle Hybrid
Butterfly
Peacock AU

Just Let Me Love You - JK & Jimin

751 16 0
By Ungnyeo

After his father falls ill, Jeon Jungkook decides to give into his family's wishes, essentially becoming a zombie that lives only to do his duty. He'll change his major from photography to business. Dress up in uncomfortable suits and attend boring business meetings as he begins to take his place in his father's company. He'll even dutifully follow behind his mother as she makes him attend lunch with her friends that are thinly veiled attempts to parade around their daughters for him to choose from. It was at one of these meetings that he first sees him.

Hybrids have only been around for about twenty years and were mostly an accessory for the extremely rich, as a single hybrid usually went for twenty million for the less exotic breeds. This was most likely the reason this current empty-headed heiress had brought her Pomeranian hybrid Jimin - to flaunt her wealth. However, Jungkook had taken one look at the hybrid's bright smile and chubby cheeks and felt his heart race like it hadn't in years.

He began hounding his mother to continue setting up meetings with the heiress, and she did so happily, oblivious that he only used it as an excuse to see Jimin. They didn't even seem to care that he didn't talk to her much; instead using the time to make the hybrid blush and giggle as much as possible. Spending time with Jimin made him feel like he could breathe again - like every second he spent in the hybrids presence the real Jungkook was able to break through.

He could feel the harsh grip of duty strangling him the more the meetings were arranged and his parents began dropping hints of marriage to the woman whose name he couldn't even remember half the time. Everything in him screamed to grab Jimin's hand and run away. Especially when the alternative was to continue this half-alive existence - working a job he hated, marrying a woman he felt nothing for, and having to be content with stolen moments with Jimin.

Duty or love? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 26.4K 54
| BTS Hybrid AU | Humans and Hybrids live together peacefully...or so that's what society would like you to believe. Although Hybrids are able to hav...
16.8K 827 18
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...
345 7 10
A collection of imagines for the amazing Korean/Chinese group EXO. Have you ever wondered how it is to be in a relationship with each one of them? N...
310K 12.5K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...