That sounds about right ~ mha...

By aShLyN4lyFe

"Just a bi tryin get through life" Everyone knows the story of how Izuku Midoriya became a hero, but have you... More

Chapter 1|Glass Bottels and Flowers
chapter 2|Brocoli Boi and da hero
Chapter 3|Time to get serious!
Chapter 4|UA entrance exams!
Chaoter 5|The first day
Chapter 7| Not a chapter but a costume thing
Chapter 8|President Exit sign!
Chaoter 9|i cant do anything
Chapter 10|Help
Chapter 11 | Why Try?

Chapter 6|Heros Versus Villains!

373 14 3
By aShLyN4lyFe

Chapter 6|Heros Versus Villains!

It was a windy day, I'd know because I was walking in the wind. My hair kept blowing against my face and was beginning to annoy me, but I couldn't really do anything about it, I don't have any hair ties on my wrists. I carried my bag and stared at the ground focusing on where I was placing my feet.

I have my earphones in and I'm listening to some songs, because why not. I end up being into my own little world that I didn't even notice a certain electric type pokèmon was calling out for me.

When I did realise someone was calling out for me I took my earphones out and paused my song, because I didn't want to waste phone battery since it was pretty low. I turned around and waited for him to catch up.

"Hey Kami~Kun" I say as I push a part of my (h/c) out of my face, still focusing on the ground.

"Yo, (y/n) I didn't think you'd end up hearing me" Kami joked while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yea sorry about that" I look up to meet his gaze and see a small tint of red on his face, " I was listening to music and off into my own little world" I let a giggle out at the end and scratch my cheek out of embarrassment.

"What song were ya listening to?" He asked still trying to keep our conversation going even though we knew very little of each other.

"Oh I'm listening to Cavetown hug all your friends" I say as I grab my phone and show him the song that was previously playing before I stopped it.

"I'm not surprised your listening to a song like that, it sounds carefree just like you lol" Kami said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

'Oh only if you knew the song' I think to myself

"We should get going shouldn't we? Wouldn't want to be late on our second day would we Kami?" I giggle as I grab his arm and drag him without hearing his answer.

We ended up not being late but actually pretty early, I so spiky boi hanging out with a couple of lighting bolts friends. 'I guess he finally found a nice group of friends, good for him' I was about to walk to my desk and sit down by myself but a certain pikachu dragged me to where his pack of friends were.

"Mina!" I say as I hug the alien from Area 51

"Oh hi babe" Mina says as she chuckles looking at the slightly shorter female, she moved her hand to my hair and started patting it.

"Oh hi flex tape and shark boi" I say trying to not forget other people exist, I look at the spiky blondie seeing him get a bit annoyed I didn't say hi to him.

"Hi Katsu batsu coca NUTsu" I say as I finger gunned him while mentally writing my will and who shall get my coin collection.

"Stfu shortie" Katsuki stared at me while he said those words with a grin.

'Shortie...shortie' i instantly ran at Katsuki and the sheer terror on everyone else's face will be in grained in my memory.

"I ain't even that short!" I say as he puts a hand on my head to stop be going any closer then I already was.

"Uh huh keep telling yourself that" Katsuki said as he sniffled a laugh.

"Bakugou and (l/n) please get away from each other, I'm not getting paid enough to deal with you two" Aizawa said as he fatiguely walked into the classroom, he obviously didn't want to be here today.

I felt Katsuki's hand move away from my face and I instantly walk away while knocking Katsuki shoulder, well I knocked his side, but same thing...

I sat down and waited until homegroup was over, I knew after home group we had English and I really just wanted to Detroit smash my existence, don't get me wrong I'm actually good at English surprisingly, I just hate doing school work.

I had enough of listening to Prez M talk about English so I went to sleep, I don't remember what I was dreaming about but I do remember how I was awoken.

I heard a certain number one hero shout and everyone cheer and me screech in fear.
I had no idea what was happening I just followed the crowd of girls, they seemed to know what was happening, I can just ask them when we go into the locker rooms lol.

We apparently were getting change into our costumes

As I finished getting into it I realised how tight it was on me.

The chest area was really tight and my thighs were showing, I swear I had a longer bottoms, oh wait what's this? There was a note hanging from my costume packet

'We're sorry but we ran out of materials for your costume so we could only give you your costume as it is right now, if you have any problems phone (xx) xxx xxx and if your wondering on when we'll fix your costume phone this number (xx) xxx xxx

Kind Regards

Hatsume Mei'

I touch the flowers in my hair to try and find the buttons that's realise a sleeping gas, and luckily they remembered to put that in, at least they remembered something.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry if I'm being rude but isn't that costume a bit revealing?" I turn around to see a girl with short hair and earphones coming out from her ears.

I place my hand on my hair to readjust it, "They seemed to get my design wrong by accident" I say as I finish adjusting my hair.

"It's so good (y/n) can make the costume look great though!" Toru said trying to join in and find a way to talk to the girls she hasn't really befriended.

"Oh thanks" I smile, "I realised I never caught your name" I say as I rest my hand on my thighs.

"Oh I'm toru hagkure!" She says while smiling?

"Nice to meet ya!" I say as I held my hand out for a hand five.

"Oh girls we should go before we're late!" Tsu spoke up to the rest of us, as soon as I realised I was wasting time I eagerly walked out.

I saw kiri with a certain black haired male, I got into a running stance and started running.

"With the power of flex tape!" I say as I yeet myself onto Sero's back

I gradually fell down because I had no support keeping me up.

"Sorry flying possum I didn't catch ya" Sero scratch's his cheek

"Eyyye it's okay, would ya help me up tho?" I ask as I offer a hand, he took it and then up I go.

I started a conversation with them until I heard a voice behind me speak.

"Such big thighs and a nice ass, the hero course has some class" I hear a lisp from behind me and turn around, it's a human trash bin...

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I say, but I wish I didn't... this little twerp had his phone with him, where did he pull that out from??? He took a photo.

"Wait no that's illegal!" I say as I reach for his phone, he put it in his pants

"Try grabbing it now sucker!" Mineta said as he smiled.

I stared down at him, " mineta it was nice knowing you"

I punched mineta on his arm, I didn't really want to hurt him since I could get in trouble for starting a fight, and well I didn't want to start a fight either. Since I hit mineta I had to lean down a bit.

"I'll tell all might ya hit me" Mineta said as he wiggled his eyebrows enjoying the view of my cleavage.

"Perverted level over 9000" I say as I run away I could faintly hear mineta say 'nice view!'

I ended up standing next to todoroki, I grabbed his arm but he didn't seem to mind. I held his arm against my chest scared that the twerp of all twerps will come over towards me.

"So what happened?" I heard a monotone voice ask me.

I stared at him then open my mouth " a certain g'rape' head took a photo of my thighs and ass" I say while looking a away scratching my cheek still holding todo's arm with my other arm.

As soon as I said that I heard a faint squeal, I turn my voice toward it and feel todo moving away, I witness mineta in a iceberg.

"Omg" is all I could say as I turned my face to the way todoroki left.

'That's was hilarious'

As I was thinking about that I didn't realise that All might spoke, he explained what we're doing, thank the heavens, and then gave ups groups.

I ended up with Midoriya and Ura~Chan, and my enemy was iida and... Katsuki.

'Oh fuck I'm doomed' I eventually just lost hope, if it was against iida and someone else it'd be easier, but Katsuki! He's a bag of rage, I'll be burnt to a crisp!

Me and the squad was at the place where we had to go. We all decided to split up which was a good idea at the time but not any more.

Midoriya told me and ura to search for the bomb while he distracted another bomb.

I have no idea where Uraraka is, but from the earpiece I was given she found where it was, Midoriya was still fighting Bakugou.

Apparently Midoriya decided to go hide from Bakugou, which would of been a good idea if they weren't near my area.

I felt a chill as I heard a husky voice behind me, " you aren't deku, but I'll still tear you apart." I turned around and saw Katsuki smirk at me.

"Katsuki don't kill me" I say as I duck and hide my head as I casted a forcefield around me.

Katsuki began walking towards the forcefield, he began punching it ' oh shit imma die a virgin '

I decided plotting how to defeat Katsuki but no good ideas were forming.

I touched my earpiece and started speaking " hey guys if I die please adopt me a cat" I say as I hug my legs as my forcefield started shaking.

Deku started speaking but I gradually got annoyed and threw my earpiece away, I got up and stomped on it.

(Currently I'm listening to you don't own me, do if your getting the vibe of not giving a fuck then that might be why)

'Fuck it' I let my forcefield down and saw how it surprised Katsuki, I instantly ran towards him and punched him in the stomach.

(If we have each other by Alec Benjamin is now playing btw)

I had to move fast knowing kastuki, he'll only be valuable once.

I kicked him and he ended up flying towards the wall. I ran towards him and kicked him in the nuts.

He spat out as I did that. I let him fall to the ground and watch him fall, I kicked him again.

I created another forcefield and shrank it while he was inside of it, he gradually couldn't move.

I guess Ura got the bomb because all might yelled that hero team won.

I let my forcefield down and offered Katsuki a hand while he slapped my hand away.

He walked away pushing my shoulder, I started walking when he was a good distances away.

I entered the room with everyone else in it, they all sorta stared at me which was awkward.

All might got everyone to stand in a line and asked who the mvp of the group was.

Momo began speaking saying how Iida was the mvp, she got to the reason why I wasn't the mvp " (y/n) would've been the mvp if she didn't waste her time hiding in her forcefield, she wasted her time by doing that, considering the situation is that there's a bomb she should've been quicker" Momo finished talking and everyone stared at her with awe.

I looked down and still felt bad, everyone now probably thought it was dumb how I didn't realised I should be quick, everyone probably thinks I'm not taking this seriously, I started breathing heavily without knowing it.

Kirishma spoke to me asking if I was okay because my breathing pattern got more ragged, but I told him I was fine.

He shrugged it off, he probably thought it was my quirks drawback or something, which is totally fine.

The other matches went on but I didn't really pay attention.

The lesson ended sooner then expected and we all went back to class. Midoriya apparently broke a bone at some point.

I don't know when must of been before I distracted Bakugou. It was the end of the day and I decided to stay back to try and distract myself. I was going to go with Bakugou but I was too late.

"Midoriya you're okay!" I heard people talk to him, everyone around me gradually left my side. I decide I didn't have to stay anymore and walked outside of the class without anyone noticing. I ended up next to Katsuki.

We both walked peacefully with each other, I then heard a familiar voice shout out to Katsuki.

"I'm sorry Kacchan! But I couldn't tell you about this power because someone gave it to me! It's out of a comic book or something!"

I stared back at Katsuki to see him physically shaking I put my hand on his shoulder and saw he was crying.

"Stupid deku! Do you think I'm dumb!? Do you know how I feel after seeing how everyone else went on these test, I realised I can't go against todoroki or (y/n), I used to think (y/n) wasn't as strong as I am!" I started feeling really guilty and looked down he continued speaking " I feel so weak!" Katsuki turned around suddenly and started walking away, at some point he grabbed my hand and took me with him.

All might tried to stop him but he didn't stop moving, we were walking home and it felt uneasy between us, let's hope tomorrow will be another day...

A/N

Word count is 2421!

Btw this took 2 hours thank me later lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
19.4K 603 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
14.4K 882 27
โ All is fair in love and war. โž Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? โ I-I love you... โž What was...
57K 1.6K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...