Obsessed Devil Series 1 : Ale...

By __mouseeeeyyy__

She thought that the future was bright. Until she met him. She thought their future was nice. But fate has di... More

Teaser
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Otso
Otso
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho

Trece

1K 16 5
By __mouseeeeyyy__

Trece

"Ayumi, please wake up. I'm so sorry. I'm really fucking sorry. Please forgive me."

Is that xander's voice i hear? I opened my eyes and i suddenly remembered something.

"MY BABY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHILD??!!!"

He kept quiet.

"Xander please, i beg you..... Tell me..." i said crying.

Biglang bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwal nito si Gerica.

"Xander, the doctor wants to talk to you."

He looked at her then look back at me, with fear, pity and guilt. I looked back with anger, confusion and..................surrender.

"Xander talk to the doctor, I'll accompany her. Remember tonight's the engagement, let's get this over with, okay?"

He sighed.

As he stood up he said "Call me if something happens. And ayumi, ti amo e mi dispiace amore mio...." then he left.

I may not understand what he said but it felt like my heart is crushed.

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked at her.

"Y-yeah."

"What happened? Why did this happened? He did not.......did he?"

What does she mean?

"H-huh?"

"Mmmm.... Nothing.. Are you physically alright, now? Tonight's the engagement party, if you forgot."

The engagement party for me and...........xander.

Would i still accept him as my husband after all that has happened? What if this happens again? Would this still happen? But i don't want my child to have a broken family would i? Maybe if i stay away from men. Yeah, is should just stay away from men to avoid xander getting jealous. Xander loves me, i love him. He's just jealous, so i will avoid any thing that makes him jealous, yeah.

"Oy, earth to you.."

"Wh-what?"

"Why are you stuttering? Tsk, i asked if you were fine because tonight's the engagement party, we can't cancel it. It's either your not showing up later to rest or just rest for a few more hours since it's still 8 in the morning and then be at the party."

"Let's just see what the doctor will say."

Silence filled the whole room. I was thinking about how a masochist i am and how stupid i am for still accepting him. Thinking that he'll change and that we will live as one happy family. Not minding any circumstances that he may do it again. While gerica on the other hand is busy thinking of something i-don't-give-a-damn about.

Few minutes of this deafening silence and my loud mind telling me "what if"s and "should i"s, xander finally came back.

"Ayumi......"

I looked at him. I wanna be angry at him, i wanna be disgusted by just looking at him. But i just can't.

"The baby is fine, you just need to rest and avoid stress." avoid you my mind said "And umm, you can come to the engagement party later after a few hours of rest."

I just nodded. I Don't wanna speak.

"I'll just buy some food." he said after minutes of standing and staring at me.

"Please look after her." he pleaded to gerica

"Yeah." after hearing her response he left.

"So, you're going aren't you?"

"Yeah, i am."

"Do you really love him?"

I stared at her with curiosity.

"Or are you just with him because he enchants you? He awoken you. He's madly in love with you."

I couldn't speak. Am i in love with him?

"I love him."

She sighed "Better be sure. You don't know him that much. Maybe one move, little sheep and the bad wolf will eat you. May you be innocent or not."

"You also don't know what is happening. So shut your mouth."

"Oh, i know what's happening. I already have a clue, remember he was mine before you. What's happening right now, it will happen again and again and it's will be much worse than the last. You can never change or tame a wolf, he's born with it and he will be what he really is."

Does she really know? Naahh, i shouldn't be bothered. Will this really happened again and again?

Arghhh.. Am i gonna be a 'marupok'?

"Open up."

I opened my mouth as xander feeds me. I decided to trust him. I decided to give him a chance to prove himself. I decided to let past be past. The baby is okay and that's all i could think of.

"Dolcezza, what's on your mind?"

Feeling facebook? Charot

"Eopseo." (Nothing)

"Hmm?" he asked

"Wala...."

After a few hours i was finally allowed to go home.

"Do you want to postpone the party, iha?" Mommy Lou said

"Wag na po. I'm fine now."

"Okay but if you need anything, I'm just one call away."

"Thank you po."

She left the room.

It was time for the engagement party. I was surprised that they didn't asked what happened, why i almost lost my child. But it's okay atleast I don't have to make an excuse.

I looked at myself in the mirror again.

I touched my belly and sighed.

I stared at myself for minutes until someone knocked at the door.

"Ma'am, you come down now." said a woman with a strong Italian accent

I got out of the room at bumaba na.

I was shocked to see that Gerica hosted the party.

"The lovely Ayumi Zandra Lee is now here." she said

Nakita ko si Xander na nasa dulo ng stairs. Nang makalapit na ako sa kanya kinuha niya ang kamay ko at hinalikan.

"Aww, what a sweet thing to do." said Gerica

I saw our parents waving at us.

Pumunta kami sa isang mesa para sa aming dalawa. I saw familiar faces of my parents' business partners, relatives and Xander's friends. I looked around and saw Luke at the corner staring at me.

Get away from him. I read his lips said.

Here we go again. I looked at him like I'm begging for answers.

"Can we hear a special message from the groom?"

Xander stood that made me go back to reality. Pumunta siya sa stage at kinuha ang mic kay Gerica.

"Good evening everyone, i just wanna say thank you for being here at my engagement party with the most beautiful woman in the world. It means so much to me. I can't wait to say 'I do' and be with her till my very last breath. Uhm, thank you again and have a great night."

"Lovely, A message from the bride?" she looked at me

I mouthed i don't have any

"Okay, now for some entertainment!"

A few hours have passed. And it's boring. All i did was smile, greet and eat.

Still having doubts.

*Bam*

A woman suddenly walked in, looking like a mess as she walked towards the stage earning murmurs from guests.

As she continues to walk a hand grabbed me and brought me to the corner.

"Ayu, listen."

"If it's one of your crazy talk, spare me luke."

"Just listen please."

"Okay what is it?"

"Ale--"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE RUINING THE NIGHT!" I heard a familiar voice shout

My mother

I ran back and saw the woman sitting on the stage and my in laws and parents in front of her with xander and gerica.

"I'm sorry haha sorry huhuhu." the woman said like a psycho she was pulling her own hair

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" My mom said

"HAHAHA My child is dead!!"

"Ma, I'm here." gerica calmly

"No! You're not! HAHA."

"Ma, please let's go."

"No! I won't go, you're not my child, my baby is dead!"

"Oh my god! You're crazy!" mommy lou said

"I'm not HAHA!"

She looked at me and laughed.

She looked at my parents like she was guilty then cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she said repeatedly

Suddenly she laughed

"This is pathetic! HAHA GERICA IS NOT MY DAUGHTER!" she stood up held mom's hand and grabbed the mic

Smiling sheepishly she said "WANNA KNOW A SECRET? HAHA GERICA'S NOT MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE'S YOURS. I SWAPPED MY DEAD CHILD WITH YOURS. HAHAHA"

......and it was like a bomb that exploded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.3K 29
Duke & Izza
962K 16.2K 106
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
106K 4.6K 37
What if the one courting the girl you like turns out to be the one you will also fall into? Yolo, a basketball athlete and architecture student didn'...