Loving You [Spin Off of Lean...

Autorstwa Strayluv

Takes place after the story of Chiwa and Vegeta getting together, but when you fast forward a few months in a... Więcej

An Awkward Beginning
Oatmeal
Happy Meatloaf
He Who Makes Her Heart Race
Their Love [Ending 1 | Chiwa & Vegeta / Kitsune & Lea]

Their Voice [Ending 2 | Chiwa & Lea / Kitsune & Vegeta]

12 1 0
Autorstwa Strayluv

Chiwa's POV:
"Aaah-!" a voice yelled out. Vegeta, who was previously on top of me, had jumped up and charged out of the room. I might have been mistaken, but that was definitely Kit's voice we heard. For Vegeta to just leave like that, I get up and quickly follow him to the room parallel of ours.

"What's wrong??" I question as I enter the room, taking notice of the situation. Lea, who was wearing nothing, but boxer shorts, was standing in the corner of the room, almost panicked keeping his attention on what was in front of him. Kitsune, wearing only lingerie, was on the floor by the bed and he was there holding her.

I go up to Lea, granted he'd be the only one to tell us anything. "What happened?" I question, pointing my arm out to them in the corner. "I-I don't know...She was fine one minute, next minute she was on the ground and now your man is holding my lady." he tries to explain, almost annoyed. "Okayyy, but is she okay?" I ask again.

"She's fine!! She's coming to!!" Vegeta hollers. Lea and I run up to the two, joining them. "O-ow...what's-ow...what's going on guys?" Kitsune slowly opens her eyes. "Oh my gosh, Kit, are you o-" I start, but get interrupted. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? Are you normally this clumsy that someone has to keep an eye on you at all times??" Vegeta hollers. "H-hey now! Leave her alone, this isn't the time to be yelling at her!" Lea jumps in. "Guys-" Kit starts, but isn't heard with the guys shouting at one another.

"And what about you???" Vegeta snarls at Lea. "You should be keeping your woman in line and making sure she doesn't keep hurting herself all the damn time. She could die!!" he adds. "She did and I did protecting her. Got it memorized? All the while you guys weren't even around!" Lea exclaims.

Okay. That hurt. I hate to admit it, but Lea was right. We weren't there when the intrusion happened and I really wish we could've been. But because we weren't, I had to lose my best friend and the love of my life. I hated feeling such guilt.

"Guys, I'm O K. I just blacked out and fainted I guess. Is it really such a reason to get worked up over?" Kit expresses. The guys stop their unnecessary shouting, but keep their eyes on Kit with nothing but concern and warmth.

Vegeta, without saying anymore, gets up and leaves. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to catch you." I hear Lea tell Kitsune as I quickly get to my feet and follow Vegeta out.

It wasn't a moment too soon when I notice him leaving the front door in his armor. For real? He's leaving? I hurry into our room and quickly grab the closest thing resembling some type of slip on that I could be seen out and about in. "I'll be back!" I holler before leaving.

Where could he have gone? I look to the sky and happen to see him flying at a quick speed, as if trying to get far away from the place as possible. I decide to join him in the sky and tail him. "Vegeta!" I call out to him. He doesn't hear me.

"Vegeta!!!" I call out again. He still doesn't hear me. "VEGET—" I holler, but get interrupted. "What is it, Woman?? Can't you see I'd like to be alone right now?" he appears in front of me, all hot and bothered.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "Do I look like I'm okay to you??" he argues. "Well no, but I don't understand why you're not." I calmly respond. "It's that-ugh-damned red-headed spiked freak." he starts. "Is he clearly not aware that of course we know we weren't there that day? Does he not know that that was the hardest day of our godforsaken lives?? To suddenly come back home and-" he continues, but I cut him off.

"To find them dead?" I finish. "Well yeah, I mean he must have had some idea, but it's also our fault for not really talking about our feelings towards the matter..." I add.

"You damn know well that I am incapable of doing such. That's why I settled for someone like you to deal with it for me." he counters. Okay. I realize he's hurting and he probably doesn't mean it, but that hurt. "I know you don't mean that." I respond.

"We went through so much together and for you to just say that right now, all of a sudden, really hurts." I add, honestly. I can't help, but think, what if he really doesn't love me? What if I was just someone he used to get by in life with. What if-

All of a sudden, Vegeta takes me in an embrace and closes the distance till we're just wrapped up in each other's arms, floating in the air where the clouds were. "I'm sorry" he whispers at my ear. "I don't mean to take it out on you, but I just...I still care so much about her. I'm always always thinking about her. Even when I'm lying in bed next to you, I can't help, but think of her tiny structure beside me or the strawberry scent of her hair or the way I lose complete control of everything when it comes to her. There was a moment in time where I thought I could love you and I did. I did love you." he goes on with a sensation of overwhelming sadness in his voice.

As if knowing what was coming next, tears were streaming down my cheeks onto Vegeta's shoulder. "I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to fulfill your happiness." I whisper. "If this is the end of us, please just let me say, I loved you too." I add, hanging on to him tighter within my grasp. I somehow felt that there was always an end to us. I just didn't think it would come so soon...

A moment after, we take to the ground and just talk about what was going to happen next. Vegeta and I were no longer going to be an item. Did that mean I was to still sleep in the same room as him? Eh, probably not. But to atone for making me cry for him, he agreed to let me take the bed and he can take the couch for the time being. No matter what anyone thinks, this wasn't my idea.

For most of the discussion, we talked about Kitsune and Lea. We talked about how he still very much loves Kit. My best friend was lucky. She had two guys following her around and me, none. However, I couldn't help but wonder about Lea. Going back through the motions and the situation at hand, I realize that I do still love Lea. My love still burns for him the exact way the fire he yields as his power burns. I'm struck with sadness as I remember he no longer feels that fire for me.

"We should go back and apologize to them. Make sure Kit is okay in the process." I say. "Probably, but that red-head might not let it go." Vegeta responds. "I doubt it. You and I both know Lea's not that kind of person. You're more that type of person." I tease. "Ha ha ha. Very funny. Now shall we go?" he comments, getting up to leave. "H-hey! Wait for me!" I follow behind.

We make it back home, well I make it back home. Vegeta wanted to stay out a bit longer so he went in his own direction after walking me back here. As I make my way inside, I notice Lea, who was now fully clothed, sitting alone on the couch. "Room for one more?" I ask if I could sit with him.

He notices me returning home and makes space for me to sit. "Hellooo" I imitate his greeting from long ago, moving beside him. This brings a smile to his face. "What's up? Everything okay? You've been gone a while" he responds. I nod my head, "yeh, everything's....fine." I respond back. "Uh-oh, that's not a good sign." he worries. I shake my head, "I'm f-fine...don't w-worry about m-m-EEEeee." I reduce to tears.

I didn't want to do this. Not right now at least. I wanted to act happy in front of him, I didn't want to take away his concern from Kit.

Lea's eyes widen in disbelief. Probably because I seem emotionally unstable. I bring my head down in my hands. "I'm sorry." I let out. "What's wrong?" he questions calmly. "You can talk to me about it." he adds, hesitating to bring a hand to my shoulder, but stops himself.

I shouldn't say at this time, right? It'd be wrong of me to bring up Vegeta and I ending our relationship. But...I couldn't do that to Kitsune. She needs all the attention right now, especially from her boyfriend. I would be a selfish friend to take that away.

I quickly wipe my eyes and slap my cheeks. This catches Lea off guard. "Umm....are you sure you're okay?" he repeats. I turn to face him, showing off my best smile. "Yesh! I am certainly sure! I uh...have a cold-AAchooo!" I pretend to sneeze into my arm. "See? Must be coming down with something, I'll go-" I try to let out quickly, while turning to get up towards the kitchen, but Lea stops me by putting his hand on my arm.

"Chiwa...let's talk...please?" he asks with concern. I look back at him, only to see a lonely expression spread across his face. "Are you happy? Like, truly happy?" I ask him. He probably won't get it, but I was referring to his relationship with Kit.

Lea drops his hand from my arm. "I couldn't do it..." he starts, but hesitates. I'm drawing a blank. "I'm sorry?" I question hoping he'll repeat it again. "I couldn't...you know...make love with her." he admits.

WHAT?? "WHAT??" I exclaim, quite shocked. "What do you mean you couldn't do it? You were just in there acting all high and mighty over your lady and you're telling me that-" I start up again, but am caught off track by Lea getting up from the couch.

"I was pretending." he interrupts me. "Pretending? What??" I ask again. "You want to know the real reason why she blacked out?" he goes on. "Um-YEAH, I do!" I shout.

Lea grasps my hands in his, holding them firmly. I raise my brow in question as for I am soooo confused. "I told her that I couldn't do it with her." he calmly states. "What...?" I was caught in disbelief. Was he saying what I think he's saying?

"I told her that I couldn't see myself making love with anyone else, but you." he repeats, looking straight into my eyes. "She took it as being unfair and couldn't believe what she was hearing. We had a disagreement and because of that, she blacked out. Of course that's when you both came rushing in and I wasn't just gonna tell you all the truth without figuring it out ourselves first, so I pretended to be annoyed by Vegeta holding Kitsune, however, he should really learn how to control his temper because he shouldn't always yell at her like that." he goes on.

"Yeah, well, yelling is the only way he knows how to show his true feelings." I explain. "Hah..I guess you'd say so. You two are going out after all. I'd see why you'd want to defend someone like him." Lea sighs. "Were." I say in past tense.

"Were?" he asks. "Were" I repeat. All of a sudden, Lea grabs my arms, throwing them around his neck and moving his around my waist to lift me up and twirl me around with him. "What's going on??" I question. "What's going on, my fair lady, is that I am the happiest man on the planet right now." he comments putting me back down.

"Oh?? And how so?" I ask once more. Grabbing my hand once again, he brings the back of it up to his lips to kiss it saying "Oh Chiwa, my Chiwa, will you be willing to go out with me one more time?"

This of course makes me blush and I giggle not sure of what to say, that is until I come up with these few questions. "Can you really say you can put you and Kitsune's relationship behind you?" I question. "Yes." he responds.

"And if I and Vegeta happen to die this time before you guys, can you really say you wouldn't want to try it again with Kit?" I question. "I would try my hardest to never love anyone else, but I really hope that never happens, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." he responds.

"Last, but not least, do you promise to always love me?" I question. "I already do." he responds, bringing his lips over mine as if to seal the deal, but more so to stop me from asking anymore questions.

Oh God, how I missed his kisses. "I love you so much" I breathe into him. "I've never stopped. You don't know how hard it was for me to watch you love another man." he admits. "Me too, you don't know how hard it was for me to not look your way and bubble up like an idiot." I admit. "Well then, to make up for it, all you have to do is let me love you." he kisses me again, but this time not a word was heard from either one of us.

—————————————-
Kitsune's POV:

Here it is, it's finally happening.

I slowly discard my clothing, revealing a lingerie piece I decided to wear. Ya know, just in case. I was straddled on top of Lea who was down to his boxers.

I can't believe it's happening.

I lean down to continue kissing the red haired man below me, trying not to let my thoughts get the best of me.

We're a couple. We love each other...right? This is what needs to happen.

I keep telling myself this.

Don't get me wrong, Lea is SUPER sexy. On top of that, he's sweet, caring, handsome, adorable, and so many other good qualities. He's a great guy and he makes me happy....right? I'm happy...right?

I continue leaving kisses down his face and to his chin, down his neck...

"Kitsune..."

I mean, of course my first love was Vegeta. We had a happy life together. But then when me and Lea died, him and Chiwa found comfort in each other and fell in love. And I couldn't be happier for them....right? I mean, I have Lea after all.

"Hey, Kitsune."

And Chiwa is really happy with Vegeta. And despite him having a hard time showing it, I can tell Vegeta's happy too. What more could I ask for?

"KITSUNE."

I break from my thoughts and look up from his chest where I was leaving my kiss trail to see Lea propped up in his elbows, staring down right at me.

"Oh, sorry Lea-heh," I try to continue the sultry demeanor, "I thought you were just saying my name~"

His face has grown serious. And serious for Lea is a pretty big deal. He looked...bothered my something. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him somehow?

"You okay?" I ask, getting off of his legs so that he can properly sit up and sit back on my thighs.

He looks down and sighs, rubbing the tops of his legs like something was eating him alive.

"I'm sorry," he starts off, "I...can't do this,"

My eyebrows furrow and I reach for his hand.

"Hey, it's okay! We don't have to do this right now-" he cuts me off.

"I can't do this...with you..." he admits. Pulling his hand away, he scoots his legs over the side of the bed, hunching over. He keeps looking up at me and then back down to the floor.

"Wha-what what are you saying..." I reply, emotions welling you inside me. Is it me? Does he not care about me anymore?

"I'm saying...ugh God!" He yells, running his hands harshly through his hair, "It's not that I don't find you attractive, or care about you, or care about us. I do care about you. And what we've had, it's been great. But god..." he drops his hands again, continuing to look at the floor.

"I hate to use the bs excuse 'it's not you, it's me but..."

No.

"I just can't stop thinking about Chiwa," the words finally make their way out of his mouth.

Stop it.

"I've never stopped thinking about her. Even when we tried to have our thing...in the back of my mind was always her."

NO. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"I don't want you to think that I never loved you. I did. And I tried. I tried so hard to get her out of my head and give you all of my love but-"

I can't listen to this anymore.

"No," I cut him off. "No no no no NO." I start to raise my voice. All the emotions I've felt over the course of this were coming out.

"This isn't FAIR." I shout, shifting on my thighs. I was so embarrassed, humiliated. And most of all, angry. At myself. At the world. At those damned robbers that took our lives that put us in this mess in the first place.

"Chiwa already has Vegeta. MY Vegeta," The tears begin to well up in my eyes and my voice cracks, "Sh-she can't have you too,"

He looks up at me with those remorseful, green eyes of his. I can barely look at them. He's gone. I've lost him. I've lost Vegeta too. What am I going to do? My heart...it's hurting. The tears start traveling down my cheeks and he tries leaning over to wipe them, "I'm so sor-" he starts but I quickly turn my body smacking his hand away, "NO-" I shout as I misplace my other hand off the bed and lose my balance.

"AHH-" was the last thing I uttered before hitting the ground with my head and everything going black.

I can't say that I blame Lea. Coming back from the dead and seeing the loves of our lives in each other's arms...that was really hard. I mean...REALLY hard. But he and I learned to accept it. We found haven in each other. Two lonely sprits, it was easy. And he was right. What we had was great. We both tried. We tried giving each other love that neither of us had left to give. I can't get mad at Lea for saying what's also been bothering me all along. What's always been in the back of my head. We're both hurting. And we're both right where we started. Alone. Only now, we don't have each other to lean on. What are we going to do...

"She's fine!! She's coming to!!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"O-ow...what's-ow...what's going on guys?" I look up to see a terrified Vegeta hovering over me as I lay in his arms. I look around and see both Lea and Chiwa standing above us with worried looks on their faces.

Was this all a dream?

Then I realize that I'm in Lea and Chiwa's old room and get snapped back into reality. Everything that just unfolded was real. This pain in my heart, and now head, was real.

"Oh my gosh, Kit, are you o-" Chiwa begins, full of concern which was shortly interrupted by shouting,

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?" Vegeta shouts, slightly jostling me with every heave of each word, "Are you normally this clumsy that someone has to keep an eye on you at all times??" Vegeta scolds. My head is busting so, all this yelling is NOT doing me any favors. Though, a part of me has missed his shouting. Especially when it's directed towards me...

Lea pipes up, "H-hey now! Leave her alone, this isn't the time to be yelling at her!" Despite what just happened 2 minutes ago, he still tries to come to my rescue.

"Guys-" I try to interject but can barely get a word in edge wise. For some reason, Vegeta was on the defense. More so than usual. Did the fall really scare him that bad?

"And what about you???" Vegeta begins, pointing at Lea with a shaky hand. His other hand gripping me with support as if holding a child. I could feel every inch of anger in his voice. "You should be keeping your woman in line and making sure she doesn't keep hurting herself all the damn time. She could die!!"

Lea takes a step back. He's fiery locks seemed to be burning even more brightly, matching the infuriated tone of Vegeta's shouts, "She did die. And so did I, protecting her. Got it memorized? All the while you guys weren't even around!" Lea spits out.

This one took me by surprise. I was in shock. Did those words really come out of Lea's mouth? He and I both know that what happened was neither one of their faults. His build up guilt from the incident that just occurred, on top of the anger that Vegeta was spilling onto him must have just pushed him over the edge. I look up to Chiwa who was silent. I'm can imagine the guilt she felt still over that night when we passed. That comment stung her too...

Considering I'm the one that caused all the ruckus, I try to intervene the situation before it turns into an all out brawl, "Guys, I'm okay! I just blacked out and fainted I guess. Is it really such a reason to get worked up over?"

Both men directed their attention to me. Each with a different, pained look in their eyes. After a minute. Vegeta sits me up and leaves, Chiwa right behind him.

Lea leans down, trying to comfort me as if nothing happened before the fall, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to catch you." I nod and give a weak smile.

"I'll be back!" I hear Chiwa shout, racing after Vegeta.

Lea and I sit in silence for a minute. I just take in everything that occurred. So many emotions and yet, I don't really know how to feel at the moment. The only clear thing I feel is my head throbbing. After a moment, I start to stand up, Lea bracing himself to catch me in case I fall again. But I just take a seat on the bed.

"Me too," I mutter, breaking the silence.

"What?" He responds.

"I tried," I start, feeling the tears return in my eyes, "I tried so hard to make this work. Make US work. But..." my voice trails off and I wipe a loose tear from my cheek, "...but I just can't get Vegeta out of my head. Everything I do, anything that happens good or bad, every song, every moment of every day, I'm thinking about Vegeta." I finally admit. The gates to my eyes fully breaking, letting the flood of emotions pour down my face.

"I'm sorry for getting mad," I continue, "I had no right to get mad when you were just saying what I was too afraid to. I just...didn't want to be alone," I look up at him, tears now falling down his face, "and now look at me," I laugh, looking back down at the floor.

Lea sat down on the bed and hesitantly placed a hand on my shoulder, afraid I'll push him away again.

"Vegeta and Chiwa are in love, and there's nothing we can do about it," I finish. Lea pulls me in and I sob into his chest.

"We may not be a couple, but you aren't alone. I'll be here for you whenever and for however long you need me," Lea says. "I'm sorry we couldn't be what we needed for each other," he rubs my back, pulling me closer.

"Me too..." I reply, trying to stop the tears.

Lea and I stay there for a few minutes, holding each other one last time. The tears eventually stopped and I soaked up what was left of them before getting up to change. Lea did the same.

"Should we talk to them?" I say, sliding on a pair of shorts.

Lea turns around as he pulls the rest of his shirt over his torso, "you think it's a good idea...?" He says, returning to his seat on the bed.
"I mean...we can't keep pretending," I explain, joining him yet again on the bed, "They're both clearly still in love but, they're our friends..." friend was definitely an understatement but neither of us could be more than that for them anymore, "...we've got to tell the truth."

Lea pauses for a minute, as if thinking deeply about the situation, "we're going to have to move..."

My eyes start to sting but I refuse to let them win this time, "You're right. I want to be happy for them but...I don't know if I can watch this anymore." I prop my head up with my elbow on my thigh.

So much is going to change. So much is going to continue to change. Chiwa is my best friend. I don't want her out of my life, there's no way in hell I could do that. But...living with her and my ex is not good for me. And I'm sure Lea feels the same. This is too much to think about at the moment.

I slap my legs and stand. Lea still on watch just in case, "I'm gonna go get some fresh air," I say.

Lea stands up and follows me out of the bedroom.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean...your head?" He quizzes, searching my face for any indication of illness.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I stand in the doorway and turn to look at my once boyfriend, "we'll be okay," I give him one last broken smile before taking off to the sky.

The air feels cool on my stinging face. My heart has never been more broken, and I'm not sure who I am anymore. I've never experienced this kind of pain. I'm torn completely in half.

Ya girl's been through it, man. For one, I died. Well was MURDERED. For two, I come back and have been living with watching the love of my life be with my best friend. For THREE I try to move on, am reject but then realize that I COULDN'T get over Vegeta ANYWAYS and now I'm flying through the air trying to get some answers. Something, ANYTHING to give me a sign on what I should do.

I decide to head to the park near our apartment building. There was a big wishing fountain that people went to pray, make wishes, throw money, etc. I know, I know. Bogus stuff but like hey, I'm really desperate for something here!

I land next to the fixture and sit on the side, peering into the water. Coins, rocks, buttons, are all sunk to the bottom.

Digging in my pocket, I find a quarter and hold it in my palm, tightly to my chest.

"Oh, this is so dumb. But I really need a miracle..." I shut my eyes really tight,

Please please give me a sign. What should I do?

I toss the coin in the water and watch it join the rest of the silver at the bottom. The ripples in the water reimagining my reflection as the water starts to calm.

I sigh, "well I know it's no shenron but it was worth a shot.." I close my eyes for a minute, and letting the warm sun it my back.

"W-woman?" I hear his voice. Am I going crazy?

"Woman! What are you doing out after you just injured yourself??"

I open my eyes and look down at my reflection. The image of black, spiky hair starts to become more clear as the voice gets close enough to where it sounds like it's right behind me.

"Are you ignoring me??" A hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around, almost quick enough where I lose my balance and almost fall into the fountain, "oh for gods sake!" Another hand is placed on the other shoulder, keeping me balanced and I am now face to face with him.

"V-Vegeta? What are you doing here?" I say, squinting with the sun in my puffy eyes.

"I believe I asked you first! Hmph!" He removes his hands, crossing them in his signature stance.

The unbelievable happiness I'm feeling just from being in his presence is unreal. I feel the tears once again return, and fight them to the best of my abilities, "I'm-uh-*sniff* I'm -uh just getting some *sniff* fresh air, heh" I form a weak, sad smile, "now you? What's up?" I add. Quickly wiping tears before he could notice,

"Uh, same here," he looks down at me, "Are you crying?? Why?? Is it your head?? God, that Lea let you leave knowing your head was injured!" He clenches his fists.

"No no I'm okay, I promise. I just...needed out of the house-oh yeah!" I look around, "Where Chiwa? I think she went after you..." my voice trails off, trying to sound happy and that everything was okay.

"She...uh...we...we had a fight," he mutters, not looking at me. I stand up and walk towards him, concerned. I may not be okay at the moment and still fully inlove with him, but I still don't want them to be fighting. I can tell something's bothering him. I'm pretty good with telling things like that.

"W-well, what happened? Are you oka-" I start

"Don't worry about it, okay?? Just-ugh just go home and be with Lea," he says in a condescending tone. I can't tell if there are jealously behind those words or if he's just being his usual hateful self.

"Well actually..." I say, "that's why I'm here."

He turns, his face softening just slightly.

"Me and Lea...we aren't together anymore," the tear start full force and I unleash all my emotions at once all over again, "I-I Couldn't do it Vegeta," I wrap my arms around my waist, clinging to my guts as if they're about to spill out, " I tried, oh god, I tried getting over it. I tried moving on, being happy with someone else but I-I just couldn't. Lea couldn't either," my voice becoming more shrill as I explain and pour my heart while sobbing, "I know you and Chiwa are happy, I know, I know I know. And I would never EVER want to take that away from you two," his eyebrows furrow, listening to every word, "So I came here, to figure out what to do, give me some sign-"

My rant is interrupted by Vegeta grabbing me in for a kiss. My eyes widen in horror.

No no no no! Wrong sign! Poor Chiwa!

I push him off, "What are you doing, you idiot?! You can't do this to Chiwa-" he grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes, "Chiwa and I are NO LONGER TOGETHER." He says, shaking me slightly,

"W-what..." was all I could get out,

He sighs annoyingly and crosses his arms,

"The fight. It was about you."

I'm confused.

"About...me?"

He nods, "I...too," he pauses a minute as if embarrassed about himself, "couldn't get over you, Kitsune. I also tried to complete myself once again, and thought I did with Chiwa...but then you two came back and I...was so happy,"

I listen to his words, my heart, my poor confused heart doesn't know how to take all this.

"But, of course I had grown feelings for Chiwa and didn't want to hurt her. And apparently she was feeling the same all along. Plus you and the red headed bastard got close and I couldn't do that to you. So I remained quite," he doesn't look me in the eyes, but I can feel the sadness in them, "But then, you got hurt in the process and I...didn't want to lose you again. Seeing you lifeless on the floor took me back to that horrible, HORRIBLE night where I found you-" I place a palm on his cheek and smiled deeply. He turns to me with those deep, coal eyes. They were swelling with tears.

THE Vegeta prince of all saiyans was actually crying??

"Hey, hey. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm right here. Right now, I'm here" I say. He places a hand over mine, moving it to his mouth and giving it a kiss.

"God...I've missed you..." he leans into my hand and we stand there for a minute before I jump into his arms. This time the tears were happy. My heart, the pieces were placed all together. We held each other for what seemed like forever. I sobbed the happiest tears I've ever cried. I have my prince back.

I jump back down and grab his hand.

"Let's head home. We've got to rearrange our rooms...again." I sigh.

He nods. I don't think I've ever seen him smile this big. We fly home and are greeted by a just as happy Chiwa and Lea, also hand in hand.

Our family is back together, whole. And alive.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37K 574 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
3.2K 126 18
This is the 4th anniversary of my Goku/Kagome fanfic story called Healing A Broken Heart. When Goku wasn't able to impregnate Chichi after getting ma...
1.7K 70 66
This story was made by StrayLuv and I. Laughs, Fighting, and at the most ridiculous Challenges. Can the four of them live together in peace? Read to...
16.7K 350 31
*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they belong to me and (y/n) belongs to you.*...