High school girl {Book two}

By narrysoreox

2nd book of the football girl trilogy Jordan Luck just got done with the Football season taking home the sh... More

Contact me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Hello everyone!

Chapter 30

528 19 2
By narrysoreox

A month later

Tomorrow is Valentines day and I don't know what to do for Jay. I've never had to worry about Valentines Day since I never dated. The school is covering in red and pink. I toke Rose to get Valentine card for her class yesterday. The Valentines day Dance is tonight. At lunch Jay walks up to me smile.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks.

"No." I say teasing him and he elbows me. I smile. "What are we going to do about Rose?"

"Already done you don't need to worry about it." Jay says. Jay takes Rose to Joey's while I get ready for the dance. I wear a pink dress Jay bought me. I think he got the pink one just to make me mad. Its really not that bad it's a really little pink. I put on make up and curl my hair and put a pink bow that jay also bought me and put it in the back. I put on my white heels and Jay is really.

"My beautiful girlfriend." He says and holds my hand giving it a squeeze.

"My handsome boyfriend." I say and kiss him. We walk out the door and to the truck. Jay open the door for me. "Thank you." I say and get in. He shuts the door and walks to the other side. He gets in and holds my hand. He turns on the truck and goes to the school. Once we are at school Jay jumps out and I try to open my door but he beats me to it.

"I got it." He says and holds out his hand. I take it and jump down. He kisses my forehead. I smile and we walk to the front door.

"Jordan Luck is wearing pink?!" Jackson says to me.

"Oh my gosh." Alex says to me. I laugh. We walk inside and everyone is slow dancing. Jay takes me into the crowd of people and puts his arms around my waist. I put my around his neck. He smiles down at me. I put my head in his chest and smile. We move back and forth and I almost fall asleep till loud music comes on.

"Your so cute." He says to me and chuckles. A lot of people are making out around us. I look at Jay and he's leaning in. He kisses me. I kiss him back and he licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and he puts his tongue in. He fights me and wins. He explores my mouth making me shiver. We break and I catch my breath. He takes me to the boys bathroom and locks the door.

"Baby." He whispers and moves the straps of my dress off my shoulders.

"What?" I ask.

"You baby. You just makes me hard every time I see you. There's a knock on the door.

"Can I like go to the bathroom?" I hear Nolan's voice outside the door.

"Is it just you?" Jay asks and unzips on dress letting it fall to the floor.

"Yes." Nolan says. Jay unlocks the door letting him in the locking it again. "Whoa." He says to us.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothin'." He says. I blush and let Jay finish undressing me then him. He kicks off his shoes and I take his pants off. Nolan washes his hands then leaves. Jay puts me on the counter. He slams into me making me whimper.

"Jay." I say. He sucks on my boobs leaving hickeys.

"Fuck Jordan." He says as I rake my nails down his back. We both cum and I fall into his chest. I jump of the counter and we clean it up. I kiss him. We put our clothes back on and go back to the dance. At the end the crown the queen of hearts and the king of hearts. Jay gets king and I not shocked. He always win and Lauren. She goes up there and they have to dance together which pisses me off. I trust him and her but I'm his date. I just talk to the guys till the dance is over.

"Hey baby." Jay says to me when we get outside.

"Hey." I say.

"I'm sorry I couldn't dance with you." He says.

"It's fine." I say. He stops and kisses me.

"I love you. No one else." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say.

When I wake up the next morning Jay is holding 12 red roses.

"Aww!" I say and take them. "Thank you." I say and kiss him.

"I'll love you till the last one dies." He says. I look at him. One of them is fake. I almost start crying. I kiss him again and smile.

"I'll love you till the last one dies." I whisper. He smiles and I smell the roses. Rose comes running into the room with a red rose.

"Look what daddy got me!" She says. Its a chocolate one.

"That was very sweet of him." I say.

"I also made breakfast." He says and smiles. We eat and then Jay says he has a surprise tonight.

I get Rose ready for school then Jay drives to me to school.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. Jay looks at me and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"If you didn't give me a chance I would be in this car with you. Non of this would have happened." He says.

"Aww Jay!" I say.

"Shut up." He says and blushes. We get to school aka Hell and I go to my first period. A lot of love. I still hate this day. Too much happiness. At lunch so many freaking make out sessions all around us.

"I swear this day is national I'm-going-to-shove-my-tongue-down-your-throat day." Nolan says. I start laughing. We have pasta for lunch and reminds me of the kiss me and Jay had. I smile at the thought. I look at Jay and he puts his arm around me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and smile.

"A bear?" I hear a girl yell in the hallway. I look out the window and see a girl yelling at her boyfriend. "Ever heard of roses?" She says and throws the bear at him and walks off. I stand up. I walk into the hall and the guy throws the teddy bear at the wall.

"Hey." I say. He turns around.

"Hey." He says.

"Don't listen to her. That's really sweet what you did."

"Nothing is good for her." He says.

"Then she's not the right girl." I say.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I say and walk back into the lunchroom. Jay smiles at me.

"Jordan has a heart!" JJ says and laughs.

"Shut up." I say. After school we have football club. Hanging with the guys like this again just make me happy. All the of girls quit so it just like old times.

"I heard we get to pick our own roommates in our college." Lewis says at our water break.

"I don't have to pick!" Jay says.

"Yeah you got a roommate all ready!" Alex says.

"What are you going to do about Rose?" Nolan says.

"She's going to be in 3rd grade she's not two." I say.

"True." He says.

"What do you guys do with her when you have sex?" JJ asks.

"We wait till she is somewhere. Like her boyfriends house." I say and then stop myself. Jay spits out his water.

"Boyfriend?!" He says.

"What? I didn't say boyfriend." I say and run away.

"You heard nothing!" I yell and run into the locker rooms.

Jay runs in there.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"She doesn't want you to know." I say.

"She's scared your going to be mad."

"How long have they been dating? Have they kissed?" Jay asks.

"A week and No. They went to the movies last night with his mom." I say.

"She's too young." He says and sits on the bench.

"She loves you Jay." I say getting on my knees in front of him.

"I know but I don't want her to slip away from me. I feel like She really is my daughter." Jay puts his face into his hands.

"How about this. Rose invites Joey over and you two can have a guy talk." I say.

"Can I have a kiss first?" He says and gives me a puppy dog look.

"If you can catch me!" I say and run out the the room. Jay chases me into the gym. He grabs my hands and spins me around. His lips smash into mine. I smile and melt into his chest. I put my hands on his chest and stand on my tippy toes. I hear someone clear their throat. I look at them.

The principal.

"You know how I say never to kiss in school." She says.

"It's my fault. She told me we can't and I did it anyway." Jay says taking up for me. I try to protest by he stops me. She nods and walks out of the gym. Her high heels click on the floor.

"Why did you say that?" I say.

"I don't want you to be yelled at." He says.

"She didn't yell at you." I say and cross my eyes. He mumbles something. "What?"

"She has the hots for me." He says and rubs his neck. Well that's gross. He wraps my arms around his neck.

"I love you though so she can't have me." He says and kisses my forehead. I smile. I put my helmet back on and so does he. We don't have gear on but it helps. We play another small game then go home. Jay goes to kiss me but our helmets hit each other. He takes off my helmet and his.

"I still need to give you my surprise." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You'll find out later." He says and smiles. Nolan, Alex, and Jackson take me into a locker room.

"What about Rose?!" I yell to Jay.

"My mom is picking her up!" He yells before the doors shut.

"Why are we in here?" I say.

"You have to stay in here till we are done." Jackson says and sits me in a chair. The guys run out of the room. I chase after them but the door locks.

"Dammit guys!" I yell and sit on one of the benches. I text Rose and ask if she is with Jay's mom. She says yes. I few the weight off my shoulders. I walk into the workout room and work out for two hours. Nolan and Alex walk into the room.

"Come on." They says. I walk over to them and they put a blindfold over my eyes and tighten it. They lead me somewhere. I feel the cold air. I trip but the catch me.

"Where are we going?!" I say.

"Just a few more steps." They say. After many more steps, lairs, they stop me and turn me to the right. They take off the blindfold. Im looking at the dark bleachers. Letters start to pop up.

W

I

L

L

Y

O

U

M

A

R

R

Y

M

E

?

I cover my mouth. The team is holding the letters. I see Rose, Nick, Michael, My dad, And Jay's mom standing there. I look over to my right and see Jay on one knee holding a box with a ring inside.

"Will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and marry me Jordan Haley Luck?" He says.

"Yes!" I scream and I hug him. I grab his cheeks and smash my lips into his. Everyone cheers. Tears run down my face.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" I yell. His hands are shaking as he puts the ring on my finger. I hug him again and we fall backwards. My hair comes down so it's covering us from view. I kiss him.

"I love you too baby." He says kissing me back.

"We're getting married." I say.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say that." He say. Everyone comes off the bleachers and I hug Rose tight.

"Can I be the flower girl?!" She says with a smile.

"Nope." I tease. She laughs knowing I'm kidding. Jay walks over to us.

"My girls." He says bringing us in a family hug. I smile. My dad walks over to me. I put Rose down and she runs off to the guys.

"My baby girl." He says and hugs me.

"Your still my number one man." I say and smile looking up at him.

"I better be!" He says and smiles. I get a hug from all the guys. I see Logan. I walk over to him.

"It feels like yesterday you were kissing me." He says.

"It feels like a life time." I say.

"To you I bet." He says and hugs me.

"Your going to the wedding right?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 0 21
Jordan is a high school football player. His girlfriend Vanessa is out of town for the summer. While she is out of town he get close with his dads bu...
2.5K 31 21
I wrote this book as an eighth grader!! ------ Cara Evans, a junior, straight A student, and soccer player at the prestigious Winstead Academy has...
785 94 26
-SECOND BOOK OF THE FRAT SERIES- Blake Cohen is placed a bet that for him, was easy breezy. Parties, girls and football is all his life is about but...
64.9K 2K 55
Belong To You: Acquainted Series BOOK II At a very young age Alice Fox lost her mother and with no father or family around she was adopted and taken...