Edogon

By LadyDestinysTragedy

Dune Quinn was brought to the future because of a prophecy that claimed he would be the one that would finall... More

Edogon Ch.1
Edogon Ch.2
Edogon Ch.3
Edogon Ch.4
Edogon Ch.5
Edogon Ch.7
Edogon Ch.8
Edogon Ch.9
Edogon Ch.10
Edogon Ch.11
Edogon Ch.12
Edogon Ch.13
Edogon Ch.14
Edogon Ch.15
Edogon Ch.16
Edogon Ch.17
Edogon Ch.18
Edogon Ch.19
Edogon Ch.20
Edogon Ch.21

Edogon Ch.6

91 2 0
By LadyDestinysTragedy

And Some More Dune, And Then Avery, And Back To Dune, And Back To Avery...

You All Know Dune's Got It Going On ;)

===========================================================

Chapter Six: Disgust

Dune Quinn Reporting for Duty

I never thought I could be so disgusted by such lovey dovey actions. But I guess you would always be surprised. Stark and Avery blushing at each other because of the simple fact that they were holding hands bugged the hell out of me. So instead of focusing on them I focused on my surroundings, the Edogon. All the walls were a shiny white almost as if they were made of plastic but you knew they were actually made of metal and spray painted white. The flooring was similar but it was gray speckled. The doors were like those on a submarine except they were gray not painted yellow oh and they weren’t opened by spinning a wheel. The ceilings were the same as the walls and most of the rooms excluding the dorms were full of technology. The windows were like port holes but bigger—

“Dune are you coming into the meeting or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?” Stark asked me as he put his hand on the small of Avery’s back and held open the door for her. I gritted my teeth and fought back the urge to punch the faggot’s face until it bled.

“Well thank you for asking Stark but I would rather stay out here than looking at you.” Was what I wanted to say, what I actually said was:

“I’ll go in after you guys.” I had to maintain the gentleman appearance around Avery or else it’d be a pain to get her. Well then again girl’s loved bad boys and she had been attracted to me when we had first meet, I saw the way she had looked at her hand while I kissed it, wishing her hand was her mouth instead. I almost gave her, her wish that day but then again Corbin my best man was there, the one who told me if I wanted to live I wouldn’t get romantically involved with her. Well fuck that I was gonna do whatever I wanted now that Corbin wasn’t here to warn me and what I wanted was Avery, so then I could go on and kiss some other girls. Besides I had made a bet back at the academy, I had to get her now.

Stark shrugged and as soon as Avery stepped in he followed her, slightly holding the door open for me. Where was the man who had threatened me that if I ever touched Avery again or went near her he’d come after me and kill me? Oh I get it he was trying to look all perfect in front of her. What a faker I might as well be the real me and just try to win her that way, because it’s always better to be real with women. That way they grow to love the real you, and if you ever leave them you don’t have to worry about them hating you for being someone you actually weren’t.

Closing the door behind me I looked around the room with a floating metal table and floating egg chairs, you know those chairs that are shaped like an egg... well anyways moving on, there was a hologram shining on the wall with the words: Welcome to Edogon. Grabbing a hold of one of the floating chairs I sat down, I was on the other side of Avery and I could see Stark glaring at me. But I had nothing to worry about, if he wanted to fight me he could bring it on, I was a hand to hand combat officer for a reason, because I was better at it than him. Sure he may be better with guns and fixing things but I could beat his ass in a real man fight. Smirking to myself as I imagined me pounding Stark’s face into the ground I caught the someone glaring at me, waiting for me to pay attention. Sighing I turned my attention to the man, it’d be better if the person glaring at me was a woman.

“Now that I have all of your attention, I shall introduce myself and then we’ll go around introducing each other before I direct things back to myself and I will explain everything.” The man said, his voice was that of a man with authority. I took it I had just been wishing my captain was a woman. Wait a woman captain that would be better though, a hot captain to sneak into her room at night that would be awesome. “I’m Captain Kurt Breulu.” I looked back up at the man who was my captain, funny how when you became a leader of something you somehow got that ‘authority’ voice. Captain Kurt Breulu was white and had slick black hair that was wavyish and gray eyes.

“I’m the first officer Russell Rulo.” My attention turned to a tall tanned man with a golden blonde goatee and golden blonde hair along with hazel eyes. Was there anyone on this ship that wasn’t a man besides Avery and Herelsia?

“I’m first technical officer Brina Marshalls.” My eyes immdetly turned to a slightly muscular woman with a hard stare in her green eyes and long brown hair mama mia so there was women on the Edogon. And I was working with one of them.

“I’m Georgina Locoto the mechanic of the Edogon.” My eyes turned to another slightly muscled woman with dyed dark green hair and brown eyes along with a dark blue jump suit with oil and grease stains all over it.

“I’m the medical ward’s leader Jonas Turkers.”My attention turned to another man; this one was around my height and had messy brown hair, the kind of hair every girl loved. I saw Avery, Herelsia and Georgina ogling him along with someone else. At least one girl wasn’t all over him, Brina the one I would be working with.

“I’m Flo Pentene the medical nurse here; I will be training the medical recruit and working with them until we say you are ready to be a full nurse or doctor.” Flo said, I saw Herelsia glare at her but do no more than that. I had expected Herelsia with her sharp attitude to at least say something. Flo was a petite woman with no muscle what so ever and had blonde hair with a bob cut along with dark gray eyes.

“I’m the poisons specialist and lab leader Bo Corks.” My attention then went to a man with gray hair and full short beard that followed all along his jaw line and up over his upper lip. He also had on a dark yellow combat suit and over top of that was a white lab coat.

“I’m a lab researcher Coco Bruins.” A girl with a quiet voice said, now here I wouldn’t bother with at all really. Quiet girls weren’t my type. But I may as well say there’s a pattern here with the suits, anything related to science was dark yellow and anything to do with medical was a dark red.

“I’m Turner Craft the head officer of hand to hand combat.” A tall man with a mysterious look to him said, I turned to look at Avery again, ogling over the tall handsome, mysterious and dark Mr. Craft. By dark I meant he had black hair that hid his left eye. Turner like Avery was wearing a dark navy blue combat suit, so even hand to hand combat had a pattern, then why had my suit been black?

“Now that you’ve meet virtually the most important people of the crew I’ll go on to explain where everything is and where you’ll be stationed at and who you’ll be working with.” Captain Kurt said. I looked back at him and listened intentionally as he told us all we would ever need to know.

~

After the meeting was over everyone filed out of the Swot room to go down to the Gorge room where all the food was, which also technically the cafeteria. This ship just took what things were supposed to be named and renamed them. That was the weird thing about the crew of this ship. But I was glad that unlike the academy we didn’t need to take all those stupid useless classes we’d probably never need, we were just assigned to where we were needed and then sent there.

Yawning I stepped into the Gorge room to find it a buzz with many people, many more than had been in Swot room. The military’s spaceships really weren’t small at all. Actually the Edogon to be exact had three floors and five separate wings on each level. And then the roof of Edogon was where the look outs stayed and the hand to hand combat officers went for practice. I was amazed at how big it was, it was even bigger than the academy and that was amazing since the academy housed a lot more people but then again unlike the academy we weren’t mounted on the ground and had to have a built in repair shop and take off and landing place along with a parking lot. Oh and a hospital, and robot storage and a lab. So I guess all in all it did make sense that the Edogon was bigger than the academy.

Walking across the aisles to the back table where all the new recruits sat I got the attention from the ladies that I had wanted, but until I knew anyone here I wouldn’t really be sitting anywhere in the Gorge except where the new recruits sat. But that didn’t mean that I wouldn’t get up and go flirt with the many girls who had been in hiding earlier...

Grabbing a chair across from Avery I set down my tray and picked up my fork. Food here was better than at the academy, we actually got to chose what we wanted to eat every day for the rest of our lives. Yep life had just gotten even better—

“Oh please would you two just ask each other out already. I’m fed up with you two I’m going.” Herelsia suddenly stated, I looked up from my food to see Avery bow her head in embarrassment and Stark look the other way as Herelsia with no food left on her plate got up and walked over to the disposal area.

“We’re really getting on her nerves hey?” Avery stated, laughing nervously like she had when she had first meet me. Stark joined her and then turned back to look at her, putting his arm across her chair.

“Yeah...well I guess I better say this then and save her the suffering.” Avery turned wide eyed to look at Stark. Oh please don’t pretend like you didn’t know that he liked you. I wanted to say but I didn’t I went back to my food trying to ignore the scene before me. Although it would make it more of a challenge to chase after Avery if she was dating someone, hmm inviting maybe I could come to like them dating.

“What are you trying to say Stark?” Avery suddenly said. I looked up to see Stark look confused.

“Avery don’t you like me?” He asked. Avery gave a soft laugh and leaned back in her chair.

“Yes but do you really think we’re ready for a relationship right now? I mean just a few days ago until mind reader came along here I thought you hated me and would never accept me. And now we’re just starting our career in the military forces.” Avery said. Oh come on just let him be your boyfriend, it’s much funnier that way Avery!

“Well now you know I never hated you I was just afraid that you hated me. So please, what do you say?” Stark said. Avery looked thoughtful for a few seconds and bit her lip.

“Yes, yes I will go out with you Stark.” Avery said. Stark instead of looking at Avery with pleasure looked over at me with triumph in his eyes. I felt my pride shoot up; well you know what buddy good luck keeping her because now you officially had me as your opponent. And all was fair in the game of love and war.

=================================================================

We All Know Dune's Got It Going On, Avery Doesn't Know He's Got It Going On....

I Think You All Get The Point. 'I Know You Know' By The Arka Teks, Is My Song For Dune =3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 185K 58
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜, ๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 401 33
"The way I see it, things don't just happen for no reason. Everything that happened, happens, and will happen all have a reason for happening. I thin...
45 1 6
[INCOMPLETE] Rowan is a creature of great misunderstanding. In a world full of Mythical beings, his kind, the Anadin, are heavily hated by the whole...