Edogon Ch.14

Well I Finished Writing My NaNoWri, I Got To My 50,000 Words Exactly. With Ch.19 Of Edogon And 103pgs. But I Still Have Chapters To Go. So Don't Worry The Story Doesn't Stop At Ch.19 =D

And Now Here's The Dramatic Shit Load Ch.14 Enjoy With A Song That Fits It Perfectly =D

For The First Part You're Gonna Have To Play "Pain" By 3 Days Grace All By Yourself. Because I Can Only Upload One Song T-T This Chapter Is Full of 3 Days Grace =D

Oh And If Your "Pain" Runs Out Put On "I Hate Everything About You" And Then Go To The Music I Have In The Sidebar ;)

=============================================================

Chapter Fourteen: Conflict

Dune Quinn Reporting for Duty

I woke up the next morning prepared and ready for a day at work. I had decided to leave me hair the way it usually was when I woke up for today. I might come back to the dorms to gel it up later. But as of now I liked it where it was.

Last night had been a big step towards the bet. Even if I had to let her know about me, I eventually deep down knew I’d have to confess something about myself to Avery in order for her to fall for me. Although it seems she’s had an interest in my since the beginning, if you looked over our first meeting and how she had acted around me then. Ah well I shouldn’t be worrying about this now. I practically had Avery in the palm of my hand. All I needed now was for her to break up with Stark and come swirling into my arms.

“Dune I’m leaving.” Stark called to me as the door opened, I looked from the mirror over to him.

“I don’t care.” I muttered. Stark rolled his eyes and went to step into the hall, when he bounced back I looked at the doorway mildly curious...

“Well hi there fellas!” Xalon yelled as he bombarded past Stark and into our dorm, his dark blue combat suit on. I shook my head and looked away to contain my laughter as Stark growled at the shrimp who had pushed him back so he could enter our room.

“Uh hi Xalon.” I said while coughing as I turned back around to face the shrimp. He was wearing one of his goofy smiles and practically jumping out of his combat suit with excitement.

“So what’s on the list for today dudes?” Xalon asked us. Stark glared at him and this time was successful to get through the door.

“I have Work and nothing that involves you.” Stark replied. Xalon looked at him confused and shrugged his comment off.

“I guess that means you’re planning to spend the day with Avery?” Xalon said. Stark just glared at him again and then started to disappear down the hallway towards the main control room. What was he suddenly deciding that skipping breakfast was for the best?

“What about you Dune?” Xalon moved his focus onto me. I looked at the little squirt with mere curiosity. With him around it’d never be a dull moment would it? Stretching my arms behind my back I headed to the doorway, Xalon following me out.

“Work, practice, relax lounge around perhaps bug some girls. Preferably Avery. And then head in for the night.” I said while yawning. I should’ve gone to bed earlier last night. But then again on the other hand I needed what happened last night. Scratching my head I turned left towards the cafeteria.

“Hey Dune what if we went to a bar tonight? You know there’s one on this ship right? It’s called the Marigon.” Xalon suggested. I stopped for a second or two and then turned around to face him.

“This ship has a bar god why didn’t anyone else tell me that sooner!” I said in wonder while trying to imagine what the only bar on this whole ship looked like. Must be crowded with all the people aboard this ship and that being the only bar to go to.