Edogon Ch.3

I Must Say, Avery Can Be Quite Fun To Write XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Overblown

Avery Nickels Reporting for Duty

"Well that was fun." Melissa muttered as we headed back to our dorm in Fortenberry's hallway. Why I hadn't I noticed there was so many rooms before? That it took too long to get to our room before? Was it because I had never been drunk before? Ooo there goes another purple puppy!

"Avery!" Melissa yelled, I stopped pointing at the purple puppy and looked down at her. She sighed and pressed her thumb into the finger pad that unlocked our room, number 567. "God I swear as long as I am with you I will never let you drink again. How are you going to focus on tomorrow's exams and classes?" I laughed and stumbled into our room just as the door finished opening.

"Well I dunno maybe I'll just sleep it off!" I yelled, Melissa sighed and threw a plastic garbage can at me.

"Well you're going to be taking care of your own puke." Melissa said. I looked at the can as if it was some strange thing while setting it down by the edge of my bed.

"Okay." I said. Now feeling a little dizzy since I was sitting down I could tell why I had never drank alcohol before, because it was damn painful. It gave you a major headache after the buzz was gone and all you felt was sick. I tried pulling down the zipper on my combat suit but it got stuck halfway and I got frustrated so I had to get Melissa to finish pulling down the zipper for me. When that was done she disappeared into the bathroom and I stripped off the suit and moved onto my bra.

Knock, knock. Someone rapped on the door. I went to answer but became to dizzy and stumbled.

"Come in the door is unlocked for now." Melissa said. I wanted to yell, wait! I'm not even dressed fully here! But it was too late, the door was open and just as I stood up my bra fell off to expose my chest and there in the door way with their jaw on the ground stood Stark Welt. Lord of all the men to walk in on me at such an embarrassing time, why did it have to be Stark? Finally I was able to say something, and so was Stark.

"Ahhh!!" We screamed together Melissa ran out of the bathroom her pj's on. Well at least one of us was dressed! Seeing me Melissa's eyes went wide eyed and she ran over to me, handing me a bathrobe and shielding me from Stark's eyes as she turned her head to talk to him.

"So um Stark, what did you want?" Melissa asked. I tied the bathrobe together and tapped her arm, letting her know she could stop shielding me from Stark's eyes now. As she lowered her arm I hopped onto my bed and pressed the button that made my bed rise into the square attached to the ceiling that provided a dark, breathable sleeping area for us. Just before I couldn't see them anymore I pressed the stop button. I was shocked awake from being drunk now and I wanted to see what was going on. I caught Stark look up at my bed and then shake his head before sighing.

"Uh well that was...surprising." Stark muttered, Melissa bit her lip and she too looked up at my bed.

"I think for her that was mortifying, you two don't get along after all." Melissa said. Stark gave a shaky laugh and motioned to the only chair in our room. Melissa nodded and sat cross legged down on her own bed. Damn now in order to see them I'd need to open the window in the square box, but wait the window was made so only I could see out of it, this actually worked out perfectly. I pressed the rise button again and watched as they stared shocked at my bed.

"Sorry it got stuck. Night!" I yelled, knowing they had heard me I made a big deal of making it sound like I was getting under the covers and going to sleep. Melissa turned her head away from my square in the ceiling back to Stark.