The Face of a God [completed]

By BookLover16218

**CONTAINS ANIME SPOILERS** the life of a princess. The life of the daughter of Jahad. A pure Jahad, with t... More

A/N
Prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
Feedback
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
About Editing
2.24
2.25
2.26
mew
2.27
2.28
2.29
A/N
sequellelelel

2.1

1.2K 51 4
By BookLover16218

:::y/n:::
     I woke up due to the hard floor and looked around. Everything was made out of stone. I realized the floor was so hard because I was lying on a stone floor. I got to my feet and tried to find a way out.
     "Huh-ho, first we have an irregular and now a princess? This time of the year sure is interesting."
I turn around and see a bunny-like figure standing.
     "Who are you? And where am I?"
The thing came closer into the light and I saw it. It smiled and held out it's staff.
     "Do not be alarmed princess. I am no threat. My name is Headon and I am here to help you move up the tower."
I stared at Headon and said nothing.
     He hands me a small black sphere and said, "Here, you'll need it. It'll help you on your way, princess."
I reach my hand out and touched it. Then suddenly it bursted and what seemed like ripped up pages surrounded me.
     "Say, 'invisible mode'. It'll make it disappear."
I did as told and it worked.
     "I'm guessing you can figure out how to make it appear again, correct?"
I nod. He points his staff to the side and taps the wall. Then the wall falls down revealing a gigantic room. The room was blue and it had 3 eels inside. And in the middle, I saw a necklace. It was red and small, nothing too complicated. Though the necklace looked vaguely similar. Then it hit me.
     "That necklace!-"
     Headon cut me off, "That's right. In the middle of that room is none-other than your symbol. This is your test."
I look down and see that my necklace was actually gone.
     "Your test is to either outrun or beat those eels and retrieve your symbol. I would usually give out these tests to irregulars, but seeing that you're the daughter of Jahad I think it's fine. Don't you think so too, princess?"
I turned and looked at him.
     "I'm not a princess. I have a name. It's Y/N. Jahad Y/N."
I watch him unravel his shark-like teeth as he smirks.
     "Of course Y/N. You can begin your test anytime."
I hesitate at first, but the I find myself running towards the gates.
     "Welcome, Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
84K 3.8K 101
Well, I've seen some of its and it seems fun so I want to try it myself. Sorry if its bad, grammar error, late update and so on. So what are you wait...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
108K 4.4K 83
"There is no such thing as no way. As long as there is a possibility, then there is a way." That was what she told herself. Though she never believed...