Celebrity|¥øønmïn|

By StormKook

[COMPLETED] Park Jimin is a normal high school student. And he would do anything to meet Yoongi. Yoongi enrol... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.10
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.14(End+Face Revel)
Ep.13
First day of school
2 yrs later...(JP)
I have insta now...

Ep.9

1.3K 39 4
By StormKook

                                    Promise me when
                      This moments over and we
                 Meet again we will stand by
             Each other and put everything
                                                    In the past.
                             -Lee Sun Hee

Park Jimin P.o.v.
Even tho im pregnant I still have to go to school. Well until sweaters don't work anymore. I haven't even meet my baby yet im so inlove with with it. Today I was going to drive myself to school. I get in my car making sure I have everything. Once I checked I had everything I made my drive to school
Eating a candy bar. I park in a spot close to the entrence. I rub my 2month pregnant belly sigh and smile then get out. I didn't't see anyone in the halls so I go to my locker. I hear some notices so I walk down the hall alittle and see a girl and boy kissing I take a closer look at the boy and and realise it was Yoongi my heart was aching he gently pushed her off "Eria I like you well-"I grasp alittle and run off not wanting to hear what they were about to say.

"-Well liked you but I have a boyfriend we can't and I also have a  little buddy I can't let down"

I run to my car and sit in for awhile wondering what I did wrong with tears rolling down my face. I start the car and drive home slamming the car door and locking it then walked inside the house slammed the door also. I stomp upstairs into my room. I push my hair out my face angrily. I try to calm myself down by thinking about my baby. I walk over to the close I got at the party for the baby still in the present boxes on my dresser. I lift my sweater up and see my baby bump.

I rub it. "Guess it's going to be you and mommy. Im sorry I scared you bean"I say softly rubbing circles in the middle of my belly. I hear my phone ringing I look at the coller ID and then throw my phone on my bed letting it ring over and over again my phone vibrates but I already knew who it was but I ignored it. I put Pj pants on lay in bed putting my phone on mute then going to sleep.

-4hrs later
I woke up to some banging on the front door I slowly rise up moving the covers and walking down the stairs as soon as I opened the door I was gofted into a hug I push the person off. "Im so happy your okay you weren't in class so than I started call-(K)"He starts but stops when he see the angry look on my face "What's baby"He aks I felt my eyes swell with tears and felt them going down my face Yoongi trays to wipe them. I smack his hand away "Don't touch me y-you jerk(K)"I say crying "What did I do HoneyBun"He says sadly coming close to me "You know what you did"I say angrily wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry for whatever I did"He says placing his hand on my waist and bringing me into a hug. I kept wiping the tears "Y-you kissed a-another person(K)"I hiccup he didn't respond he then carries his hands to my tummy. "That girl...She was my ex. When I moved to America she followed me here and she still thinks were together. She kissed me today but I didn't kiss her back because I could never use your trust that way and also we have a unborn baby and I told her that(K)"He tells me looking me in the face and kept rubbing my tummy. I hug him. I know he was telling the truth because of the way he looked at me and said it. He barriers his head into my neck and I felt his hot breath. "Im sorry for acusing you of cheating"I whisper he hums he pulls away and kisses me lovenly.

"How about we go to sleep for the rest of the day how does that sound"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.6K 43
jimin and yoongi had a wild summer romance filled with salty kisses and ice cream dates both boys were happy until summer ended and they went back to...
765K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
232K 7.6K 37
Credits to the creator of the cover: @luv_agustD_ His eyes flicker a deep red. "You're a... Omega?" He asked in shock. "Al-Alpha... please h-help me"...
16.8K 1.3K 23
"You have no idea the horrors I've seen. But I promise I'm fine."