√ KYAA DIL NE KAHAA? {COMPLE...

By YashuGupta0

This story is about Arnav and Khushi who were forced to marry each other because of Khushi's father. But as s... More

Cover
NOTE
PREFACE
CHARACTER SKETCH
KYAA DIL NE KAHAA?
CHAPTER 2 - HIS TRUTH..
CHAPTER 3 - A CHANGE
ASR'S FIRST LAUGH!
YOU'RE THERE FOR ME!
SHE IS PERFECT!
CHAPTER 7 - FOR YOUR SMILE!
I WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD
MY MEHNDI IS SPECIAL!
YOU'RE THE STAR OF MY LIFE
HOLI
CHAPTER 12 B
SHEETAL'S PUNISHMENT AND SHYAM'S TRUTH!
THE PERFECT JODI! ,
AKASH AND ANJALI REUNION!!
DI !
A NEW START!
SAMAY!!
TRUST AND CARE!!
PAPA'S DIARY
KHUSHI'S INNOCENCE!
OUR BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY
KHUSHI OR ANJALI??
I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU BOTH!
I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU..
KARAN'S LOVE CONFESSION
DADI AND NANI
ARNAV'S SORRY
OUR MARRIAGE!
SANAYA
SANAYA'S INTERFERENCE IN ARSHI LIFE
Chapter 33 - Good news!
Khushi's pregnancy.
Dadi's end, Sanaya becomes Good
ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEART.
ANNOUNCEMENT

KAL HO NAA HO

11.9K 571 27
By YashuGupta0

The next morning Khushi woke up late, she looked around the room rubbing her eyes, she didn't see Arnav anywhere.
Her attention shifted to the door being opened, she looked at Arnav who was coming wiping the haldi on his face.
Khushi: What were you doing outside?
Arnav: Something holi types..
Khushi laughed clutching her blanket: Holi ya haldi Arnav... Haha...
Arnav frowned: Its the same thing.
Khushi raised her brows: Are you sure? .. But I woke up late, I missed the haldi itself..
She looked down bored. Arnav: You can apply it on me...
Khushi looked at him confused: Kyun? Are you planning to marry again? Let me inform you Mr.Raizada you can't have another wife till you are with me..We both are Arnav+Khushi=Arshi forever, do you get that?
Khushi in jealousy didn't even realized what she was blabbering, Arnav looked amused at her.. "Arshi", it felt good hearing their names in an unique way, he won't lie, he liked it..
Khushi immediately covered her mouth with her palms after getting conscious of what she is saying, that too in front of Arnav..
Arnav: We didn't apply haldi on our marriage, so lets complete this ritual..
Now it was Khushi's time to get surprised, she really wanted to marry in a traditional way but Arnav didn't want, he decided to make a court marriage breaking all her dreams..
She nodded slowly: But haldi?
Arnav came near her, sat on the bed, he brushed his cheeks with hers automatically applying his haldi on her..

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch, her breath hitched and she was trying to behave normally which was something impossible now..
Image
Arnav caressed a nervous Khushi's cheeks with his fingers, he was completely lost letting his heart control him now..
Khushi: Arnav...
The time Khushi mumbled his name, he immediately got up from the bed with a regret look. He left the room as fast as possible.
Khushi didn't like this at all, she looked worried: What happened with him? Why did he went away from me?
The questions in her mind started haunting her...

********************************************
Mami was passing by when she noticed Arnav walking out of the mansion, " Arnav where are you going?" Mami shouted...
Arnav didn't say anything, neither he looked at her, only left the mansion lost in his thoughts..
Mami shrugged her shoulders wondering what's happening with him, and went to Khushi's room. She waited for Khushi to come out of the bathroom..
As Khushi came out, she smiled: Khushi..
Khushi faked a smile: Ma, you here.. do you need something?
Mami smiled teasingly: Nahin I won't trouble you anymore. Arnav is there to trouble you now..
Khushi face fell, Mami noticed it: Kya hua Khushi?
Khushi: Pata nahin kyun Arnav is going far away from me. He stops himself from doing what he wants..
She narrated to Mami what happened till now that they are in Switzerland. Khushi: Yesterday he was scared to lose me, and today he stopped himself from coming close to me..
Anjali who was with Sheetal outside the room, smirked hearing this. Anjali quickly called Akash, Shyam and Payal to her room..
* Anjali's room:
Anjali smiled playing with her phone: Arnav, my sweet brother will never fall for Khushi..
Akash looked at her confused: How do you know this Di?
Sheetal smiled: Because we heard Khushi saying that Arnav stops himself from coming near her. So that means we don't have to worry about Khushi, just find a way to keep Shyam in the house..
Payal nodded: But still I want to hurt her, I don't like the way she behaves with me.
Akash: You can do everything with her Payal, that doesn't matter now. I'm so relieved bhai doesn't love her, now I can concentrate on my goal, becoming the new CEO of AR..
Shyam glared at him, everyone wants ASR's position, even though they are plotting against Arnav together, they still want all the money for them and don't want to share with anyone..
*******************************************
It was afternoon now, the haldi ceremony ended on a good note for the bride and groom, everyone were now playing or chatting around, only one person was very worried looking constantly at the door, it was none other than Khushi. She was waiting for Arnav since morning, tired to call him everytime but he didn't pick up her phone. Her heart was beating fast at every moment she thought of where he could be, she was still calm for everyone, only deep inside her she knew what she is going through.
Arnav on the other side, was leaning on his car, thinking about what happened hours ago. He doesn't want to come close to her, but there is something that when he reaches near her, he can't deny her. His heart has started liking her, and he wants to run away from this truth. He doesn't want to give space to anyone to break his heart..

He sighed looking at his surroundings, he spotted a beautiful probably married couple looking at each other with so much love. If he wasn't like this today, he would be enjoying with Khushi like them, he would be giving his love to her all day, but unfortunately now he is scared of this word "Love"

Zoya smiled while blushing: Asad stop it na, can't you see that man, he is looking at us for so long? Have some shame..
Asad gave a look to Arnav, then turned again to Zoya: Biwi ho tum meri, why should we be scared of people?
Zoya stopped smiling after seeing that the man wasn't only looking at them because they were romancing, but he looked a bit lost and sad too..
Zoya: Two minutes Asad, wait for me in the car..
Asad nodded and went to his car, Zoya went near Arnav. She waved at him: Hi.
Arnav came back to earth: Huh? Sorry.. I wasn't looking at you both.. I was just lost in someone's thoughts..
Zoya smiled: It's okay, I could understand it from your eyes. Doesn't she love you? Or are you scared to love her back?
Arnav looked at her surprised. Zoya chuckles: Don't be surprised, by looking at you I guessed you're like my husband, stubborn, only like to listen to his mind and never tries to listen to his heart. But my love for him made him finally listen to both sides..
Arnav: My situation is different. Zoya nodded: Maybe they are, but you shouldn't hurt her. Maybe today she is tolerating all this you're doing with her, tomorrow she may move on. Iss liye listen to your heart, if you love her then don't hesitate, kya pata kal ho naa ho..
Arnav: Do you think a man who was betrayed by his own family, will ever be able to fall in love with someone else? I find it hard to trust anyone..
Zoya: But your heart trust her, doesn't it?
Arnav nodded, he couldn't lie his heart trust Khushi a lot, he could have blamed her for hugging Shyam and destroy his Di's marriage, but his heart alerted him that she was innocent..
Zoya: You know my husband's father betrayed his mother, and married another woman, he also started hating this love idea, but when he met me he couldn't deny love, no matter how much he was broken from inside because of his past, at last our love won. By going away from the one you love just because of the devils, you're letting them win. And this marks your defeat..
Zoya smiled: Okay my husband is waiting for me, sorry for the long lecture but I hope it helps you choosing the right decision..
Arnav smiled a little: Bye Mrs.?
Zoya: Opps, I forgot to tell you my name.. I'm Zoya Ahmed Khan...
Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada..
Both waved at each other, Zoya inside the car hugged Asad tightly thanking him for accepting their love. Arnav was now thinking over Zoya's words..
It was night time now, everyone went to sleep except the young ones who were playing games, Akash, Payal, Sheetal, NK and Lav, and some of their friends...
NK came to Khushi, who was outside in the garden waiting for Arnav, impatiently she was literally crying now..
Nk patted her shoulder: Khushi come inside, its late now. Nannav will come. I will call him..
Khushi looked at Nk crying: Please call him now, he isn't answering my calls. I don't even have an idea of where he is, what is he doing? What if something happened with him?
Nk: Sshhh Khushi don't worry he is fine. He always do this, he comes late at home..
Khushi nodded in disagreement: Nahin, he comes late if he is working or drinking, he doesn't drink now and neither he is working, then...
Khushi called him once again, after seeing his phone was unreachable, a lone tear escaped her eyes as she shut them tightly..
Image
Nk calmed her down, and brought her inside the mansion again, all were sitting on the sofa waiting with Khushi..
Sheetal: If he was with me now, I would have taken care of him perfectly, such moments would not even happened..
Payal smirked: This was exactly what I was thinking now Sheetal, you're the best woman for Arnav...
Khushi just ignored them, she wasn't in mood to get in fights with these shameless women. Nk: The best woman for Nannav is the one he chose for himself, sorry Sheetal but if you were good enough for my brother, I guess you would have been in Khushi's place right now, which is something I'm not seeing and I doubt will happen anytime soon..
Sheetal glared at Nk, while Lavanya smiled at Nk's reply. Since this family came here, Lavanya could only be friends with Khushi and Mami, the rest she hates them..
They heard the door opening sound, Khushi sighed in relief seeing her husband coming in. Lav and Nk also smiled, thanking God that Arnav was fine..
Khushi ran reaching near him, she started beating him with force: Where were you? Do you know how much worried I was? Just because of a small incident you leave like that.. you're very bad..
Arnav held her tiny hands, pulling her to a hug, Khushi tried to reject his hug, but at last Arnav won. She finally hugged him tightly assuring herself that he was fine..
Image
Arnav whispered: I'm fine Khushi...
Khushi nodded still in his embrace. Sheetal was hell jealous seeing Arnav hugging Khushi. Lavanya sat near Sheetal with a winning smile: I think Khushi doesn't need to be the best, she is already his woman..
Khushi broke the hug looking at Arnav: Did you eat anything?
Arnav nodded sideways, Khushi: I will bring food for you..
Saying this she left to the kitchen, Arnav smiled then walked to go to his room, maybe Zoya was right, he should give a chance to this relationship, kya pata kal ho naa ho...
Image
Rabba vee... Rabba vee....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 589 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
257K 13.4K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...
297K 11.6K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
31.4K 4.1K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...