TRUST AND CARE!!

Arnav buy popcorn for us" Khushi said with a sheepish smile before entering in the cinema hall..
Arnav glared at her, but still went to attend his wife wish.
He was waiting in long line, sighing.
His attention went to Payal, who was standing behind him. Not knowing what to do, Arnav shared a fake smile with her, and move forward.
Payal on the other side, just looked at him going. She was thinking what Arnav is doing here.
Arnav went to sit beside his wife, Khushi had already reserved a place for him.
He handled popcorn to her, Anjali, Akash and Mami.
" Where is yours?" Khushi asked not seeing a popcorn for him.
" I'm going to share with you Khushi.." Arnav smirked, he placed her hair behind her ear whispering: Sharing is caring..
Khushi shook her head in disbelief, he is changed now, earlier let alone tease her, he never looked at her face, always with his stern face towards her, but now he is always smiling to her.
The movie started, in the first half, everyone attention was glued to the screen. While in the second half, Khushi rested her head on Arnav's shoulder feeling sleepy.
Anjali who was sitting beside Arnav on his left, also fell asleep with her head on Arnav's shoulder.
Arnav looked at both smiling, how lucky he was!!
Only one person behind their seats was detesting this scene, it was none other than Samay..
" My angel. I don't know what's happening with you? How can you skip my invitation and go with his family out? Why did you do this? Don't you care for me anymore? You said you would come. Then why? Why did you lie to me? " Samay thought clenching the bottle of water with his hand.
Khushi woke up when the movie ended, still yawning she asked Arnav cutely: I missed it?
Arnav nodded with Who-told-you-to-sleep look.
Khushi pouted rubbing her eyes, still not believing this.
Anjali, Akash and Mami were already in the car waiting for them, when Anjali woke up she saw that the movie is about to end, she said Arnav to wake Khushi, but Arnav refused, he didn't want to spoil her sleep. So when the movie ended, the three went to the car waiting for them.
Arnav was alone with Khushi in the cinema hall.
Khushi looked around her realizing they were alone.
Khushi: Arnav why didn't you wake me up? Don't tell me you waited here all this time?
Arnav nodded innocently. Khushi lips broke in a sweet smile, she quickly hugged him tightly: This is so sweet of you Arnav.. I can't believe you waited for me..
Khushi kissed his both eyes: Thank you!
They failed to see that there was still one person who was looking at both hiding behind a chair: Nooo, Khushi, nooo.. You can't do this to anyone other than me..
They also left the hall, heading towards the car.
Anjali, Mami and Akash sigh in relief.
Anjali giggled: Finally, I thought we would sleep here itself. So how was the romance? What's the return gift you will give to Chote, Khushi?
Khushi blushed profusely. Arnav glanced at her through the mirror: She knows what I want..
Khushi lowered her eyes smiling.
Akash, Mami and Anjali cleared their throats with a teasing smile..
*******************
Around 8pm..
"Chote go and see who is at the door" Anjali shouted from the kitchen..
Arnav left his laptop and went towards the door, he opened it and the next second he uttered: What the..
" Sheetal you?" Arnav stood there with a confused expression, then looked at the police.
Police: Sir, actually I want to talk with you in private.
Arnav showed them the way inside the mansion.
All settled in the sofa with worried faces.
Khushi sat beside Arnav, asking him what Sheetal was doing there, Arnav only replied he doesn't know.
The police cleared his throat before throwing the bomb.
" Sir, actually.. We have no problem in keeping Miss.Sheetal on jail, but there is one thing I would like to share with you.." police paused for a while looking at Arnav, who was eager to know the reason.." Miss.Sheetal is pregnant.. and I think you don't want your son in jail, right?"
Arnav stood up shocked: What the..
Khushi widened her eyes, not believing what she heard.
Anjali, Akash and Mami were equally shocked at the news..
" How is this possible?" Arnav asked himself, then angrily went to Sheetal, grabbing her by her arm: You won't mend your ways right? Why are lying? You know we never shared such relation Sheetal, we were never so close..
Sheetal sobbed, trying to make Arnav leave her: Leave me ASR, why would I lie about something like this? We did get close when you were drunk one day...
Arnav left her shocked: What? I can't do this..
Anjali came to Sheetal angrily: Bas karo Sheetal, please change. Can't you see how much you're spoiling your life? You are already in jail, why don't you mend your ways, instead of bringing more problems to you?
Sheetal cried: Anjali I'm telling the truth, I'm really pregnant. This is Arnav's child.
Police: Sorry to interrupt sir, but we took her to hospital, she is really pregnant.
Arnav angry: But the child is not mine, I know my limits and I would never do this. I never got so close to Sheetal. Ma knows that I would never take advantage of a girl drunk.
Mami nodded crying.
Arnav turned to see Khushi: Khushiii..
Mami, Akash and Anjali also looked at the place Khushi was before.
Not seeing her, they got worried.
Arnav went upstairs running, but didn't found her, descending the stairs fast he came to Anjali: Di, I'm not finding Khushi anywhere..
" Here it is, some tea and snacks" Khushi said coming out of the kitchen smiling to Sheetal.
Sheetal looked at her confused, Khushi smiled more: Take it na, you're going to need, after all you need to cry and do so much drama, you will get tired eventually..
Arnav looked at Khushi confused, Khushi turn to him: Arnav I believe in you, maybe Sheetal is pregnant but this child is not yours. You would never do this, this isn't what Ma taught you, and I know you respect her a lot. (turning to Sheetal) if Arnav really got close to you when he was drunk, why didn't you complain? Why didn't he woke up in your house? Why didn't you say anything to make me feel jealous? Why didn't you said anything to Anjali or Payal, because they were your best friend, and since you wanted Arnav's property, there could not be a better chance than this to get that, Arnav's child would be the heir of this house. You could have said at least something to Arnav, so that he doesn't get married to me and stays with you since he used you, lets say like this. Sheetal with so many opportunities you left behind, do you really think I will believe in you now? Now that I'm happy with my husband? Now that everything is going well in our life, suddenly something comes to destroy our happiness.. Sorry Sheetal, but I don't believe you. My papa's choice can never be wrong for me, when Papa chose Arnav for me, he knew Arnav can never do this to a girl, he knew Arnav had a good upbringing.
Arnav sigh in relief, Khushi believed in him, this is all he wanted.
Akash: You can take her again..
Police nodded. Mami stopped them: Arnav beta she is pregnant, we can't let her in jail at least.
Arnav: Then Ma? I'm not going to keep her here.
Mami: Haan, but try to find who is the father of this child. Till then keep her in your farm house.
Arnav nodded looking at Sheetal: You better tell me the truth now.
Sheetal looked away, gulping her saliva.
Arnav came near her: Who is the father Sheetal? At least don't use an innocent child to gain money, for God sake.
Sheetal whispered: It's you..
Arnav shut his eyes: Dammit, Sheetal speak the truth..
Sheetal fainted in Arnav's arms, making him roll his eyes. Arnav looked at the police officer: Take her to my farm house, and keep an eye on her. Try to find out if she is really pregnant or just faking this.
Police nodded lifting Sheetal. Anjali: Shii this Sheetal will never mend her ways. I'm so happy Khushi you trust Chote this much, trust and care are the keys for a successful marriage.
Mami nodded smiling. Khushi came near Arnav, and hugged him suddenly making Arnav stunned, and Akash, Anjali and Mami blushed leaving the couple alone.
Arnav hugged her back: You could be a lawyer, you know.. So many questions..
Khushi giggled: It was important. I know after getting drunk, you used to come home always with Aman, and there was never a day you didn't come home. And if you slept with Sheetal, you would know about it.
Arnav nodded: I'm really happy you trusted me, many don't do this. And I will prove it to you that child is not mine.
Khushi nodded sideways: You don't need to Arnav, I know how Sheetal is.
******************
Police: Sorry sir, I tried to convince him but he knows he isn't at fault..
Samay angrily: He knows!!!!! I know he knows that this child isn't his, but it was you to convince Khushi, that Arnav isn't a good man for her, dammit.. And SHEETAL didn't I say to you to act well, now how will I make you pregnant now. Arnav will find out you're lying now that you're going to his farm house.. And my Khushi, believe this man so easily, why not me? (with moist eyes remembering of Khushi) why she likes him so much?
Sheetal looked weirdly at him: I just did as you told me to do, now I need to get out of this jail, and you promised to give me work as a model in your company.
Samay laughed: After uniting them more, you think I will give a job now. Go to hell.. Now suffer with Arnav's punishment only.
Sheetal looked at him in disbelief: What? You can't do this to me, I will tell Arnav everything about you.
Samay pulled her by her hairs: Why did you say? You will expose me in front of that Arnav, just try to tell him, next day you won't be alive anymore..
*******************
" What you're thinking Arnav?" Khushi asked, resting her head on his chest.

*******************" What you're thinking Arnav?" Khushi asked, resting her head on his chest

About Sheetal" Arnav said lost in thoughts.
Khushi smacked his arms: Aww how can you think about her?
Arnav chuckles: Not like that, today I felt something strange in her eyes, she didn't want to say the truth to me, in fear of someone. Do you remember when I asked who is the father? She looked away.. I don't know, maybe I'm exaggerating..
Khushi: Let's leave her.. I really don't want to waste time in thinking about Sheetal..
Arnav nodded caressing her hair, both fell asleep, unaware of the trouble coming in their lives..