SAMAY!!

“Good morning” Arnav said sitting on the chair, he raised his one eyebrow, not seeing the two most important women of his life.
“Khushi and Di?” Arnav asked mami.
“Bhai when women stay together in a room, you must imagine what they did, gossip all night, watch movies and serials, and all.. so they must be sleeping right now” Akash said giggling with mami..
Arnav continued having his breakfast with unbelievable look.
Saying bye to mami, Aakash and Arnav left to work..
On the other side, Anjali and Khushi woke up, and went to help Mami. Khushi’s mood was off, because she didn’t see her husband’s face today. She was missing him terribly now..
********************
AR:
Akash: Bhai Di informed me that someone connected to Shyam, who is supposed to be here in the conference room, will try to bag that deal. So you have to be alert and not let him succeed.
Arnav nodded: This Shyam only brings problems in my life. But how am I supposed to know who is he?
Akash shrugged his shoulders: I don’t know bhai. Even I tried to talk with Aman to find out, looks like he is really mysterious..
Arnav: Mysterious or cunning man? Why would he help Shyam, when he knew Shyam had no money to offer him, what would he gain in helping Shyam, when he already is rich?
Akash started wondering what new trouble life is bringing to them..
Aman came in and looked at both, who were with worried faces: Heyy what’s up? Why are you both like that? I thought we are happy family now..
Arnav shook his head: We’re thinking about the new trouble Shyam left for us.
Aman frowned: What now? Isn’t he in jail now?
Arnav: Long story Aman, for now just give me the list of who will are the companies that are trying to bag the deal, I mean who will be in the conference room today?
Aman surprised: ASR you never bothered about your rivals, why are you worrying today? You can win over anyone..
Arnav: Not if someone already plotted against me.
Aman nodded and quickly went to bring the details for Arnav.
Arnav and AKash were looking at the list, Akash pointed to a new company name in the list: Bhai this one, I’ve never seen them working with us nor heard about their company. Perhaps it’s a new one.
Arnav nodded: Who is the CEO of this company?
Before Akash could read the name, the person himself told his name with determined voice: Samay Khanna..
Arnav, Akash and Aman looked at the door confused.
Samay with a smirk: Weren’t you looking for me? Here I am!!!
Samay extended his hand to Arnav: ASR meeting with you it’s like a dream come true. I always wished to be like you!
Arnav shook hands with him: Unfortunately there are billions who wish to be like me, but no one can easily become ASR, but give it a try..
Samay chuckled: I really like your confidence..
Arnav smirked, all left to attend the meeting. Arnav started with his presentation and like every year everyone like his new creative designs.
Samay was the last one, showing his talent.
After a lot of discussions, ASR’s designs were chose for the upcoming fashion show, making him like always bag the deal!!
Samay looked in disbelief, he went out of the room frustrated.
“The amount you paid them to make you win, I paid the double of it” Arnav said with a winning smirk on his face.
Samay looked at him shocked. Arnav put his hands on his pocket smiling: That’s why I say, everyone tries to be like me, but not everyone can be ASR. While you try to make your company successful, I’m a success itself to my company.
Arnav left from there, he entered in his cabin, only to find Khushi waiting for him with a cute pout.
“Finally you’re here. I was waiting for you since so long. Couldn’t you wish me in the morning? I missed you yaar.. so what if I was sleeping, you could wake me up na, why did you left without showing me your face? I guess you don’t even miss me, how can a husband leave the house without seeing his wife.. this is not fair Mr.ASR.. next time you do this, I will not talk with you..” Khushi ended her long complaint list panting now..

“This is your punishment for leaving me to sleep with a pillow

“This is your punishment for leaving me to sleep with a pillow..” Arnav said trapping her on the wall.
“Arnav this is your office” Khushi said turning red..

“I know” Arnav said placing a soft kiss on her forehead, then her right cheek

Khushi blushed, she wanted to hid her face on his chest, but Arnav stopped her placing one more kiss on her left cheek now..
“Shiiii…he is kissing my wife.. my Khushi, baby how can you accept someone come so close to you? Why are you punishing your Samay like this?” Samay looked at both through the door with moist eyes..
Arnav was about to kiss Khushi’s chin, but Samay immediately knocked the door, interrupting them.
Arnav looked angrily at him for spoiling his moment with his wife.
Samay smiled: Sorry to disturb, but you won the deal, so how about a dinner in my house?
Arnav: No, thank you. I will be busy today.
Samay: I insist..
Arnav was about to refuse again, but Khushi said: He will come, (looking at Arnav) he is insisting, you should go, it’s a dinner only.
Samay smiled lovingly at Khushi: You should come too.
“I only want you Khushi, not this Arnav” Samay thought clenching his fist.
After Samay went from there, Arnav glared at Khushi: Why did you accept it? I just hate this guy. Today only I met him, and I didn’t like his character, he is somehow connected to Shyam Khushi.
Khushi shocked: Really? Sorry, I thought he was your colleague..
Arnav saw Khushi’s guilty face, he pulled her close to him: Don’t be sorry, it’s okay.
*******************
“ See na Ma, your Khushi didn’t even recognized me today. She is letting another man other than her husband to touch her, is this fair? Nahin na? But don’t worry she will receive punishment for forgetting Samay, her friend, her husband, her everything. You only fixed our marriage when we were kids, and told us to wait till we grow up, now she left me and married another man. But it isn’t her fault, Shashi uncle forced her to marry Arnav, my Khushi would never leave me for anyone. She would wait for me, but Shashi uncle is so bad, he forced my princess to stay with that monster, because of that monster’s family, my angel had to suffer so much, that Shyam tortured my Khushi, I befriended him only to get Arnav’s information, after that I would send him to jail only. That Payal, Anjali and Sheetal also talked very badly with my angel, and that Sheetal even dared to push Khushi down the cliff, I will not leave that woman. Why you left Khushi ma? If you were alive, your husband (Shashi) would never force Khushi to marry someone she doesn’t want to.. “ Samay cried looking at Khushi’s kid pic and her mother (Garima).
Raizada mansion:
Anjali and Khushi were serving lunch for Akash and Arnav. Anjali: Chote today I’m going with Khushi to cinema, we will watch a new movie today. Okay?
Arnav nodded: I’m also going with you guys.
Khushi’s jaws dropped hearing him: Really?
Arnav rolled his eyes: Yes, in fact we are all going out today. Everyone face lit up in happiness hearing Arnav.
Khushi: Arnav what about the dinner?
Arnav: I’m not liking the idea of going to his house, let’s skip this. Khushi nodded, after knowing that man is related to Shyam, she also felt strange going to his house.
*Arshi room:
Khushi was combing her hair, looking at her husband through the mirror. Khushi smiled: What happened?
Arnav who was sited on the bed, smirked: You're beautiful, and I'm admiring my wife. I really don't mind doing this all day..
Khushi shook her head: I'm not that beautiful.
Arnav frowned: You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and thank God, this woman is all mine. Otherwise I would snatch you from whoever would be your husband. In fact, I would not even let you marry him, you're mine and only mine..
Khushi turned to him kissing his cheek: Yes, I'm only yours.