DI !

“Akash I’m really sorry. I’ve been trying to make Arnav see that you’ve changed, but he doesn’t listen to me.” Khushi said sadly, she was the first one to notice that Akash changed for good, she tries to convince Arnav, who refuses every time to believe in her.
“It will take time bhabhi, but I hope he forgives me. I want to tell you something about Di” Akash said turning serious at the mention of Anjali.
He told Khushi, everything Anjali is going through now with Shyam. Khushi was terrified listening to this.
“I will help her Akash, don’t worry” Khushi said still shocked with the information she got.
“Can we go and meet her? “ Akash said, Khushi nodded immediately.
They walked to go, but Arnav’s voice made them stop.
Arnav: Khushii..
Khushi didn’t look at his side, while Akash was worried if Arnav asks them where they were going.
Arnav came near Khushi touched her shoulder gently this time: I didn’t want to talk with you like that, I’m sorry.
Khushi (still not looking at his side): You’re forgiven. Akash let’s go.
Both went out of Raizada mansion, making Arnav look at them confused. At the same time he was sad as he knew Khushi hasn’t still forgave him yet.
Akash and Khushi reached in a small village, they knocked the door, Anjali opened it scared but as she saw familiar faces she smiled a little feeling relieved.
Anjali smiled: Khushi..
Khushi was still checking the house conditions, and the most Anjali’s state, Anjali wasn’t the same anymore, she wore a simple saree with no makeup, she looked pale and fragile, her eyes were moist indicating that she was crying.
Khushi and Akash entered in the room, Khushi: I can’t believe this Shyam dared to do this with you, even though he knows you’re Arnav’s sister.
Anjali smiled: Not anymore, now I’m not Chote’s family for him, that’s why Shyam does this.
Khushi caressed Anjali’s cheeks: I’m sorry Di, I just wanted Arnav to stay away from all the selfish people, but I failed to see that you and Akash were made to be like that, you weren’t like this before.
Anjali nodded sideways: Whatever you did, was the right thing Khushi. I called you here to say Sorry, and also to tell you that Shyam will do anything to get you and Chote’s property, so please don’t leave my Chote’s side. You know apart from me and Akash, Chote never trusted someone so easily, he took a long time just to be someone’s friend, but with you I saw it was different, he trusted you in matter of days only, so I know you’re the right girl for my brother.
Khushi nodded smiling, she hugged Anjali: I will save you from this monster Di. Tomorrow only I will do something ..
Akash: Let’s go Bhabhi, it’s getting late.
Khushi nodded, Akash hugged Anjali: Take care Di.
Both returned home, Mami: Khushi where you were?
Khushi looked at Akash, then at Mami: Akash was showing me a new shop that opened yesterday.
Mami nodded: Come and sit here, Arnav is waiting for you since so long.
That’s when her attention shifted to Arnav who was sitting on the sofa, clearly worried for her. Khushi went to her room, Arnav followed her.
In the room, she felt his presence. Khushi quickly went to the bathroom avoiding him, making Arnav sigh.
After freshening up, she came out and saw Arnav waiting for her in the poolside, she went to sleep.
Arnav returned and saw her sleeping clutching the blanket. Arnav went to his side of the bed reminding himself that tomorrow he has to talk with her and say sorry again!
******************************
“ Arnav what happened?” Khushi asked him, caressing his back, he was sweating baldy, probably was having a nightmare.
“Nothing” Arnav said drinking the water placed on his side.
Arnav: What did you want about Akash?
Khushi looked away and got up from the bed going to the poolside, Arnav came behind her. He lifted her, making Khushi glare at him: Leave me.

 He lifted her, making Khushi glare at him: Leave me