My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye

2.3K 92 48
By surfingcake

lol hai guys.

The title chapter makes sense from the last chapter.

JUST SAYING (the song) IS SO GOOD, BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY.

I ONLY HAVE YOUTUBE :(

ALSO, MY NEW BOOK MAY BE DELAYED A TEENSY BIT.

I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE.

Anyways ENJOY THE STORY AS ALWAYS!

--

(Michael's POV) 

"GUYS! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO!" Ashton screamed as Luke and Calum walked towards the tour bus. I laughed at how worried Ashton was. He's literally like the full on parent of our band when Liz isn't here. He's our Daddy.

"Macca's." Luke shrugged, throwing a bag of fries at Ashton. He gladly shut his mouth and walked back inside the tour bus. I glanced  in confusion over at the two boys. Calum's lips quivered and Luke tossed me the second bag.

"Enjoy Mike." Calum said, walking into the bus, right behind Ashton. Luke and I were left outside as I chewed on the burger inside. He motioned me to follow him inside and I obliged, getting into the bus.

"Mikey, you sleep in the bathtub tonight." Luke mumbled.

"What?" I asked, "Why would-"

"Crap. MICHAEL I SPILLED MILK ON YOUR BUNK SORRY!" Calum yelled.

"But there are extra-"

"Bullcrap! How in the hell did I manage to spill milk on ALL OF THE BUNKS!"

I cursed under my mouth, knowing that this was some sort of set up. I turned back to Luke to see his smirk change to a frown. I walked towards the bunk door and placed my hand on the handle, only to have Calum scream.

"LUKEY I SPILLED SOME ON YOURS I'M SORRY."

His eyes went wide as he approached the door and started banging on the locked bunk door. After about eight minutes of trying to get in, I gave up and so did he.

"More Calum for me."

"What?" I questioned.

"You know, my bed made a spill, so I get to sleep with Calum."

"I'll sleep with Ashton."

"Ashton likes his space though." Luke answered, seeming to know every single thing that I'd say. This made me terribly suspicious. I walked over to the couch and turned on the console, and waited for the first game to load.

- Small Time Skip -

I groaned, taking a pillow from my bunk and a blanket from the couch as I headed towards the bathroom. I cleaned everything up before I sat myself down. Seriously, Michael? Why'd you agree with this? 

Ashton came into the bathroom and didn't seem to notice me. He shut the door behind him and unzipped his pants. Wait....

"ASHTON DON'T TAKE A PISS!" I yelled. Ashton jumped and screeched, zipping his jeans back up. He laughed a little and caught his breath, looking towards me.

"Hey, Mikey. What are you doing in the bathroom, with a blanket and a pillow?"

"Calum spilled milk on all of the extra bunks, Luke's, and mine. So Luke is sleeping with Calum and I get to sleep in here."

"That sucks." Ashton mumbled.

"Yeah."

"You do realize, I'd let you in with me, but I-"

"-like my space." I continued, cutting him off. Ashton only nodded and walked over to me to close the curtain of the bathtub.

"No peeking."

"I won't." I yawned, stretching and trying to get comfortable. Before I knew it, at 8:32pm, my day came to an end and I slowly fell asleep.

- Dream - 

We were all walking, downtown Los Angeles. The boys and I headed over to that library, the one that is apparently dangerously safe. Once we all arrived, we sat down on a near wooden table by a bookshelf with AR markings.

"Remember when we HAD to do this." Ashton said, chuckling at the red covered books labeled 'Accelerated Reading.' Calum and I nodded in agreement, but Luke shook his head and whispered into the cold dusty air.

"Good for you three, but Mum makes me."

Calum smiled, cuddling into Luke's arms. The four of us sat there for a while, until Luke and Calum fell asleep onto the table.

"All of these books are out, like everything here is history." Ashton grumbled.

"If you're trying to find our book," I said, jumping off the table and following him through the library, "then don't look in the history section."

"I knew that." Ashton mumbled.

"Sci-Fi, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Re- Reality! Maybe here!" I whispered, pulling Ashton by the sleeve.

"Wha- Oh! Look, Five Second-" Ashton said, only to have me cut him off by the title of the book.

"FIVE SECOND ROLL? ARE YOU SERIOUS! WHO THE HELL PUT A FOOD BOOK IN THE REALITY AISLE, HUH? FIRE WHOEVER-"

"Geez, Michael. Good Morning to you too." Luke said, Calum clinging onto him. Calum stepped up next to me and patted my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Maybe if this was in Reality, then our book is in cooking." Calum suggested. The idea was stupidly brilliant, so the three of us followed Calum into the cooking aisle. Another title caught my eye, but it was the second version of 'Five Second Roll.' Who even writes that?

"Here!" Luke shouted, lifiting up a book. 'Hey! Let's make a Band' was seen in a bold black cover against a yellow background. The four of us were all in the front cover, looking as 'punk' as possible. He handed the book over to me, and I slowly opened it up. I frowned at the content, and showed them the blank pages.

"This better not be some, 'create your own story' thing. 'Cause we never published such a thing." Calum said, scratching his head.

"Wait, look at this!" I called out.

It was the only two pages that were filled in the book. The first was a picture of Ashton sleeping, milk cartons scattered all over the floor. The second was a picture of me, also sleeping in a bathtub. Calum and Luke were hovering over me, dying my hair red and white striped. The oddest part, was that I saw Ashton's breathing and I saw the movement of Luke's and Calum's hands turning my hair from rainbow to peppermint.

"Wait..." I trailed, feeling a drop of dye traveling down the side of my head.

And then, the rest of my dream went black for the entire night.

- End of Dream - 

I opened my eyes, stretching in the bathtub. I stood up and left my blankets and pillows in the tub, and got out of the bathroom. As soon as I entered the bunk room, Luke's eyes widened and Calum held in a laugh. I cocked my eyebrows as they high-fived each other and went there seperate ways.

I walked back into the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror.

What. The. Hell.

My hair was no longer a rainbow color, it was a red and white peppermint color. I do have to admit that it does look nice, but I was planning to keep the rainbow color a bit longer. Plus, it's not Christmas and the rainbow represents me!

Remembering my dream and Calum and Luke's reaction, I shouted, not caring if I woke Ashton up.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD AND LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!" I walked out of the bathroom to see Luke and Calum running outside of the bus and Ashton barely waking up. I tripped over the leg of one of the tables, but quickly picked myself up.

"RUN! CALUM COME ON!" Luke said, as I heard his distant voice. I got out of the bus and into the cold morning air, only to see Luke and Calum not too far ahead. I put all of my effort in to run as fast as I could to catch up to my two bandmates. Once I got to them, they smiled nervously at me.

"Which one of you dyed my hair? Luke? Most likely, but Calum's cheeky."

"You know I wouldn't do such a thing." Luke said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"And plus, I have been your buddy since year three. Why would I-"

"Because you're Calum Hood. And you know that I wouldn't drop a long lasting friendship over a change in hair color." I logically stated. Calum and Luke shared a look, before looking back towards me.

"It could've been Ashton. He was the last in the bathroom before you fell asleep."

My opinion all of a sudden had to take some reconsideration. I sighed, utterly confused. Ashton, maybe. Calum, maybe, Luke, maybe.

"OKAY! It was us." Luke said, looking guilty. Calum slapped him on the arm and whispered something like, 'You're getting it rough tonight' or something like that. Ew. I shook my head and took my two mates by the wrist and walked them to the bus.

"Let's settle this. I love you two, you know that. But we'll have to settle this like men."

Luke smirked at what I said, and turned to me. "What does this call for B82?"

"B82." Calum whispered, registering the code name. The idea must have popped into his head, because he gave me the same smirk.

"Okay boys, this calls for death. Deathmatch in the B82 Arena with the xBox console."

"Luke and I vs You and Ash." Calum called.

"Done and Done." Michael mumbled as the bus came a little more into view.

"It's video game time."

--

Heyyyy guys I hope ya liked.

IG: @thehxmmings

I'm making another Cake fic (as promised).

So yeahhhh.

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Tyasm again bye <3 xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 0 15
◇ Dandelion Floray has been a fan of 5 Seconds of summer (5SOS) for years now. She used to have a major crush on the bassist Calum Hood. However afte...
87.7K 1.2K 33
Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of summer. Cameron has known the guys for a wh...
12.8K 431 39
What happens when Tesa Hood falls in love with Luke Hemmings? a regular teenage girl has the brother who plays the bass in the band called 5 Seconds...
2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...