Mr. Alpha's

By StrangexDispute

Meet Skylar Quinn. She’s outgoing, sweet, funny, beautiful, and smart. Her dad already has her whole feature... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two- Latch
Chapter Three- All I Want
Chapter Four - Games
Chapter Five - Stop
Chapter Seven - What Do You Want From Me?
Chapter Eight - Strange Comfort

Chapter Six - A Little Death

404 12 1
By StrangexDispute

            He just stares at me appalled by what I’ve just said, I didn’t mean to say it but at the same time I did. I look away but I can feel him beaming at me, I look up at him and I can see how hurt he is but he just coughs and quickly recovers with a hard face.

                “I-I’m sorry Be-” he cuts me off by unlocking the door and leaving me alone in the training room. I tear races down my cheek as I put my socks and shoes back on.

                ‘Why did you tell our mate that?’ my wolf asks full of hurt. I shake my head and start smiling as I leave the training room, Dinah runs up to me and starts smiling. “Beau is so fine” she coos, I laugh it off and shake my head.

                “He’s okay I guess, how about we all hangout tomorrow?” she thinks about it for a moment and shrugs uncertain.

                She tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear “tomorrow is Sunday… I think I can but I don’t know yet. I will text you and let you know” I nod and walk into the library towards the back where Matt is. He’s sitting down reading.

                “Hey Matt” I say and he slowly looks up from his book and smiles, “do you have a hoodie that I could wear?” I forgot to bring a shirt to put over my sports bra, I wish I did though. He quickly nods and stands up taking off his, but I shake my head. “Never mind… you’re wearing it keep it on.”

                He shakes his head laughing “no I’m not even cold, you can wear it” he holds it out waiting for me to take it. I grab it and put it on and look back up at him.

                Matthew Reynaud. Messy black hair, light brown eyes, light skin, strong jaw line, nice build, and he is probably 6’1. He’s very handsome, athletic, but a nerd. He’s someone that I can always talk to.

                I pull my phone out of my pocket to look at the time, 10:00. I came here about an hour ago, and I already want to go home and just sleep. “What’s wrong Sky?” I hear him ask full of concern, I don’t even answer him I just hug him.

                Matt’s hugs can make me so happy within a matter of seconds, so whenever I’m down I hug him right away. He wraps his arms around me and we just stand there for a few minutes, I bury my head into his chest as I feel him set his chin on my head.

                I don’t want a mate yet! I mean all Beau and I do is fight already, if that’s what having a mate is like then I definitely don’t want one. Never, but at the same time there is this part of me that wants Beau more than anything in the world.

                The way he smiles makes me feel so happy, the sound of his voice makes me feel like nothing bad could ever happen and I just met him yesterday. It’s like he has this hold over me that I can never break.

                Matt backs away a little and cups my chin making me look up at him. “So that new guy… ugh what’s his name Beau? Does he have anything to do with you being this sad?” I shake my head lying and he just gives me the ‘bitch I know you’re lying’ look.

                “I’m going to just go home and sleep the rest of the weekend away” I laugh and he puts the book in his bag. As I walk out of the pack house and I hear Matt running behind me, I turn around and give him a questioning look.

                “I’m going with you, I have to make sure my girl is okay” he says crossing his arms across his chest.

                We get into my truck and drive to my house, the ride is just him singing and me laughing. Once we get to my house I set the keys back on the counter where Adam always puts them. I look in the living room to see if anyone else is home. I frown once I see Beau but smile at Jake and James.

                I walk into the living room and introduce Matt to Jake and James. Beau just gives me an annoyed glare, but I ignore it. “So is this your boyfriend?” I hear Jake ask. I stare at him in shock and choke on air.

                Shaking my head I look over at Matt and he’s laughing. “Nah, she’s my best friend” Matt says and stops laughing. Beau stands up and rolls his eyes as he walks upstairs.

                Matt and I head up to my room and just watch movies for the rest of the day while eating a lot of junk food. Even Jake comes in to join us; Matt ends up staying the night which I love because he and I usually just talk all night.

~~~

                The week goes by pretty quick but I don’t really see Beau much, but whenever I do he doesn’t even look at me. I regret saying those things on Saturday but at the same time I really don’t. I want to talk to him… well my wolf wants to talk to him.

                As I walk into the kitchen I see Beau and James talking, I catch only a little bit of their conversation until Beau sees me. They start to mind link each other, damn you Beau. James finally walks out of the kitchen leaving Beau and I alone.

                I grab an apple and look at him as he just glares at me. “I didn’t sleep with her” I hear him mumble; I nod and put the apple down on the counter as I walk up to him. He looks down at me with an apologetic look.

                “B-Beau, I’m sorry for saying all those things the other day” I say in a little kid tone. He shakes his head and pulls me closer to him with his right hand, without any thought I wrap my arms around his neck.

                He kisses my forehead and whispers “its fine… I should’ve told you that I didn’t sleep with her. By the way I would never reject you; I think you were testing me.”

                I back away a little and roll my eyes; he lets go and just smiles. “I want to take you on a date… and to my new place” he says as he grabs the apple that I sat on the counter.

                Wait did he just say that he was going to take me on a date? Whoa, this is something I was not expecting… wait a minute did he just say that he’s going to take me to his new place? Why is he fucking moving? He’s only been living with us for a week and a half.

                He crosses his large arms across his chest and raises an eyebrow. I smile and nod but still give him a confused look. “What do you mean by your new place? And where are you going to take me on this date?”

                He coughs with a laugh and runs one hand through his hair, which has gotten a bit longer over the week. “Well I got a place for me to stay at; I don’t like staying at other people’s houses… And some of my pack members are coming here” he takes a bite from the apple.

                I just stare at him as he bites it and oh god. My legs start to get weak so I lift myself up on the counter to sit; I put all of my hair to my left shoulder. He opens my legs so that he’s standing between them.

                “I’m leaving Jake here but my dad is going to go back to Australia, and we’re going to eat at my new place” he throws the apple away but quickly gets in between my legs again. He sets one hand on my thigh and starts rubbing it.

                I want to kiss him. Kiss him, Skylar just fucking kiss those sexy ass lips! Without another thought I crash my lips into his. He kisses back but smiles against my lips and shakes his head “it’s hard to control myself around you Sky.”

                Oh my goodness, did he really just say that? I wrap my legs around him and he presses his hard bulge against me. He gives me a warningly look “don’t do that baby girl” he grunts. I give him the face of innocence and kiss his jaw. I’m a whore for Beau.

                I move down his jaw and to his neck, he lets out a low growl making me smile. I put a hand on the hemp of his jeans and bite my bottom lip; he shakes his head and quickly backs away. I listen to see if anyone is home but notice that no one except James is.

                He looks towards the door like he is mind linking James or someone else. His blue eyes turn pitch black “Skylar, I’m sorry but I have to go.” His voice is now filled with anger, I nod and he just walks out of the kitchen.

                I wonder what that was about. I shake my head and walk upstairs into my room but once I open my door I get a scent. It smells like death but with a little bit of vanilla, I try to turn around but the door is slammed shut.

                “Wow. You’re the alphas daughter, stunning” I hear the man behind me say. I open my eyes realizing that I had shut them; I turn around to face the man. The man in front of me is tall at least 6 feet, green eyes, and white.

                I try to open the door but he just leans against it, he has to be a werewolf or vampire. I stop trying to open the door and just mind link my dad and Adam. He just stares at me with a grin, he holds out his hand and for some reason my wolf yells at me to grab it.

                I touch his hand and instantly feel electricity run through my body, and the next thing I know everything turns pitch black.

****

                I did change the name of the book because I didn’t feel right with the other one. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Leave comments please.

~Trinity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 18.3K 69
Skylar is running from her family through the wrong part of the woods, tackled by a wolf and dragged to the cells. What happens when the Alpha of her...
16 1 3
Meet Bailey. She is a snarky, loving, and caring sixteen year old who is trying to survive life. She strives to have a perfectly normal life, but whe...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
21.6M 513K 68
Skylar is just a werewolf who happens to be the daughter of Alpha Greg. Their pack, the Blue Creek Pack, is the second largest and most powerful in t...