The Baby-Carrier ✔

By ThatIslaander

Bryce Hemsworth has everything he could ever want. The perfect parents and sibling. The perfect house. The pe... More

1| Wifey
2| check up
3| Figuration
4| Problems
5| Deal | Pt.1
6| Deal | Pt. 2
7| Reactions & Satisfactions
8 | WTF
9 | Splash & Crash
10 | Safe & Home
11 | Getting Along for Alyssa
12 | awkward
13 | Can't Resist
14 | That was close
15 | Evil Plan
16 | I want You
17 | DEAD
18 | Threats
19 | positive
20 | Confusion & Pain
21 | WHAT'S THIS?
22 | Lies
23 | RISA
24 | Caught In The Act
25 | Death
26 | Alyssa's Gang
27 | All for Alyssa
28 | Gone But Never Forgotten
29 | Engagement
30 | Trash or Treasure
31 | Mine, Yours, Ours
You get to choose:
33 | Survivor
34 | Coma
35 | Evidence
36 | Ultra Sound
37 | He Knows
38 | Bryce The Saver
39 | Uninvited Guests
40 | Dead Body
41 | Amnesia
42 | A Second Chance
43 | She comes home
44 | Promises, Promises
45 | The Truth
46 | DON'T
47 | Memories
48 | Punishment
49 | Baby Girl
50 | The End
Help me choose:
2nd book?
2nd Book Coming Soon!
Good News!!

32 | Exchange

7.3K 210 12
By ThatIslaander

        NICO

         I SAT BEHIND my desk, looking at the pictures taken at the accident scene, where Alyssa's car crashed. I'm trying to find out the cause of the car crash. I know my sister very well. Alyssa is not a careless driver. Someone must have done something for her to crash.

The crash site is on my territory. She must've been on her way over to me when something happened to her.

The doors to my office open and I look up to see my best friend stroll in with two of his men standing behind him.

"Damian," I say his name, standing up to go meet him.

"Nico, my man," Damian Dragonov, my long time bestfriend, is also a mafia gang leader. He is the leader of the Italian Dragon Gang. His gang is one of the most dangerous gangs out there.

People out there think I'm the most dangerous and intimidating man ever, but really I'm not. Damian is more dangerous than I am.

     We do the bro hug and he goes to sit down while I go back behind my desk. After what happened to my sister, I called him to come over to help me solve this case. I wonder what would Alyssa say if she was here.

     Damian and Alyssa never really got along well with each other. He was always cold while Alyssa was always sweet.

      After he found out about her passing away, he was furious and came here as soon as possible.

"Let me see those, " He said, reaching out for the pictures I was staring at.

Sighing, I hand it over to him. He takes it and looks at it before tossing it aside. I give him a 'what the fuck' look in which he ignores, standing up.

"Let's go," He tells me.

"Go where?" I ask him, standing up to be in level with him.

"You're just going to stare at the pictures all day? Let's go to the crash site where we can look closely." He explains, gesturing for me to follow him.

          ***

         We arrive at the site where my sister's car crashed. We both get out of my car and went closer to the trashed car. Damian starts circling the car, inspect the damage as I, again, wondered the cause of this car crash.

"Can you stop letting your emotions control you? Fucking look for something. There's got to be something here. " I hear Damian hiss at me.

I groan, not liking his tone. I start looking for something, something that can help us.

"Nico, come here. I found something." Damian waves me over, standing on the other side of the car. I walk over to him and he points at the door. "See this."

I look closely, seeing a tiny scrape. A hole. It's like the size of a bullet.

"Could it be-" Before I could finish, Damian cuts me off with the same idea in mind.

"Yes. If I'm right, if what I think is true, then someone was after her. Look at this. Then at the driver's side. The window, it's broken. Whoever was after her must have shot at her then it resulted with her crashing down here." Damian was deep in thought.

"Who would want to hurt my sister? I swear I'll kill him." I breath, clenching my fists.

"It could be anyone, bro. You have tons of enemies. " Damian replied.

"Okay, now we know someone shot at her. But who? And is she alive?" I have so many questions. Right now, all I feel is worry. Worry for my sister. I don't think I look like the Nico everyone feared or was intimidated by.

Damian looks at me suddenly, as if something just clicked. "Security cameras."

"I didn't place cameras in these areas though." I say, hating myself. I should have placed cameras here as well.

"Of course you didn't. You didn't want to listen to me when I suggested it to you. But I did anyway." He tells me.

"Wait what?" I ask. This punk planted cameras on my territory and I didn't even know? This son of a b-

"Calm the fuck down. We don't spy on you guys. We just need to go back to my territory to access the computer that got everything the camera saw. I hope it still works. I stopped checking it like 2 years ago." Damian explains before starting his way back to the car.

"Why the fuck did you put cameras on my land?!" I snap at him, following behind him. He suddenly stops and whips his gun out, directing it at a tree. "Come out now. "

I look in that direction, feeling fire ignite in my chest when I saw Bryce's bestfriend step out. What does this Lyle want now?

"Don't shoot me please." Lyle pleads, slowly stepping forward.

"What do you want?" I snap at him, reaching for my gun.

I don't want to do anything with him. He is that asshole's best friend.

"Woah. I come in peace. I'm just here to investigate. I'm a friend of Alyssa." He tells us and Damian aims his gun at him. He didn't seem to like Lyle too.

"How long have you been there?" I ask him.

"Long enough to hear that someone might've shot at her and that there are cameras. Do you think Alyssa could be alive?" Lyle asked, hope in his eyes.

"Why do you care?" I point the gun at him and he steps backwards with his hands up. "Who knows? It could have been you who shot her....or that Bryce shit."

"I would never hurt her. I care for her." Lyle tells us quietly.  I glare at him before walking off.

Damian and I walk off, leaving the poor bastard alone in the dark area.

We both get into the car and I glare at my friend who seemed to be in thought. "Why did you put cameras here?"

"I'll tell you one day, bro. Let's just go." He said,  facing forward.

                 MARIA

              I STOOD IN AN ABANDONED warehouse, holding onto a bag with the 500k inside. I managed to sneak off while Bryce was busy. Hya was with me because she didn't want me to be alone in such a place. Risa and my sister Elaina had just arrived in their car.

"Finally, I knew you would have it." Risa smirks, walking over to me. She grabs the bag, looking at the money inside before giving me a fake smile.

"Please don't ever go around being reckless again, Risa." I tell her seriously. I dont know if I can ever get the money again.

She just rolls her eyes at me and walks away when 3 black cars enter the warehouse. They park away from us. I hold onto Elaina, not letting her inch away from me. I'm not going to let them take her away.

If they took Risa, that's fine by me.

A guy steps out of the first car along with 3 more dudes, armed with guns. I guess he's the leader. He's short and so ugly. Ew.

"Here it is. All in there." Risa tells him when they came up to her. Hya hands them the bag with money in it, I can see she was a bit frightened.

The leader takes the bag rather roughly, taking a look inside.

"500k. Trust me it's all in there." Risa tells them.

The leader let's out a chuckle before tossing the bag aside to one of the guys, saying,"I want more."

"What?" Risa asked, not believing what she had heard. "No! You wanted your money and now you have it!"

The 2 other guys suddenly aimed guns at us and I flinch, scared for my life.

The leader glances at me, then tells Risa, "Your daughter here is sleeping with that Hemsworth bastard, no? Have her bring me 4million dollars. "

"Are you crazy?" I snap at him.

"Maybe." The leader smirks, eyeing me up and down and I could only look at him in disgust. "I want 4million dollars. "

"And if we don't give it to you?" I ask him, my grip on Elaina's wrist tightens. I'm not letting them take my sister.

But instead of taking Risa, or moving to grab Elaina nor me, they took one of the most important people in my life.

Hya.

"Then you can say goodbye to this bitch." The leader laughed evilly, grabbing Hya. They drag her back to their car as I try to run to save her but Risa and Elaina hold me back.

"Until I get my money, this bitch ain't going anywhere. If you get the police involved in this, I will kill her." He said loudly as Hya screams for help and it breaks my heart.

What am I gonna do?

"Paulo, this is not what we talked about!" Risa yells.

Remember to comment & vote my ISLAANDERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
51.3K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
247K 14.3K 40
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
3.3M 75.7K 39
Ace Carter Greyson, her husband of five long years demanded divorce on the night of their fifth wedding anniversary. Reason? Simply because she can't...