My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 46 - Mess Up

2.7K 94 43
By surfingcake

Hi.

So, cake fandom name: frosting (idek anymore)

We're outside of them AND inbetween.

*whispers* what am I doing here?

ALSO, SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MUCH AND UPDATING!

I'VE BEEN BUSY, SO I MAY PUSH MY NEW CAKE FF BACK A BIT :(

Enjoy though! xx

--

(Calum's POV) 

It's been two months into the tour, and we've traveled all around the United States, the only place that hasn't been visited was California and Hawaii. California first, I'm guessing, and then Hawaii. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, stepping out of my bunk.

Luke was still fast asleep above me, and Michael was in the same state right across from me. Ashton must've been the only one awake, so I walked into the main area in the bus, only to be tackled.

"I GOT YOU!"

"Ash, you didn't scare me, you just hurt my back." I whined, getting up from the floor.

"Whatever, guess where we're back at! Amayra's state with that cheesy library? Guess!" Ashton rambled, shaking my shoulders.

"Cal-"

"Not you Calum! You're so conceited and plus you don't have a cheesy library or an Amayra living on you. WE'RE IN CALIFORNIA! FIVE MINUTES UNTIL L.A.!"

Suddenly, Michael and Luke came into the room together. Eyes half asleep and clutching onto blankets, they fell onto the floor in exhaustion. "L.A.?" Michael's voice questioned, muffled into the floor. Ashton and I nodded, even though he couldn't see us.

"Why are you guys tired? You literally have bags under your eyes!" Ashton said, dragging Michael onto his feet, me doing the same for Luke.

"Mikey and I-" Luke mumbled, yawning, "-we uh played video games last night."

"It was a Friday, what can you expect from us."

I placed Luke onto the couch and took a seat right by him. He immediately curled up into a ball and cuddled right into me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. Honestly, I missed this. The past two months have been all touring and barely any 'Luke and Cal' time. Even when we have days off, he always spends them with Michael which makes me incredibly jealous. For example, yesterday.

"Hey boys." A deep voice whispered as the bus door opened. The clicking of a lady's heels followed right behind the voice. The bus doors closed once they got inside, and the two took off their hoods and disguises. Anthony and Amayra.

"Welcome back to L.A.. Get some rest too, especially you guys." Amayra mumbled. Right as she said it, Michael collapsed back onto the floor to sleep and Luke's soft snores started up once again. "Anways, three days off to yourselves until the first tour. See you four then."

Amayra and Anthony left the bus, leaving only Ashton and me, stuck with two sleeping kittens.

"Well, Cal. It's just you. I'm going back to bed." Ashton spoke, leaving Michael on the floor.

Nevermind, just me.

I leaned into Luke and gave him a peck on the forehead, slowly untangling myself from his embrace without waking him up. That was completely unsuccessful. I ended up making the blonde boy flutter his eyes open and clutch me tighter.

"Where do you think your going." Luke said in a deep morning voice.

Accent on point.

"I was just going to leave you to rest. By the way, we have three days off before our first show in L.A.." I mentioned, seating myself back down. He cuddled closer to me, stroking my cold cheek. "It's cold like hell too, and it's summer."

"Here." Luke said, throwing a blanket over us. I smiled, connecting our hands underneath the large blue blanket. He blushed, looking down toward's the bus floor.

"I call you, Luke."

"What?"

"I call you. I call you because I want to hang out with you for those three days. I want to go back to the old us and not the busy, ditching, and only cuddling us. I want there to be more than that."

Luke stared at the ceiling, processing what I had said.

"So, uh, you're jealous of the rainbow hair-colored dude living with us?"

"Kinda." I sighed.

"Babe, don't. I love you so much, okay? Never forget that."

"I'm surprised he hasn't changed his hair color." I laughed. "It's been two months."

"Yeah..." Luke trailed.

"So, about the three days with me?" I questioned.

"Yeah."

"Really?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Anything for you Cal. Just ask. Hell, I'd stop a concert for you. We could just makeout, ditch the scene, and go on a date."

- Small Time Skip - 

"THAT STUPID UGLY PURPLE BANDANA IS COVERING MY EYES HELP!" I fake screamed, only to have Luke laugh.

"Calum! Calm down! I prepared our date and I know it's been too long, but that purple bandana should give you the biggest freaking clue from last time we were in L.A.."

"Luke, are you trying to make fun of my bad memory?"

"No! I-I just- um." Luke stumbled, tapping his fingers against my shoulder as we continued to walk. I just giggled as we walked through a familiar area. It was all so familiar, the route and the smell, but I just couldn't put the pieces together.

"Almost there?" I asked, tripping over an uneven sidewalk. Luke catched me and lifted me, bridal style towards the place. The air suddenly started to get cooler, and there was almost no light to be seen through the bandana. Wait..

"We're here."

Luke unlocked a door, as the sound of creaking hinges were heard. I shivered into Luke's chest as a door slammed shut. "It smells old in here, Luke."

I took my blindfold off to see the same old library from months ago. Luke noticed the appearance of my eyes, but kept going. He slid the same bookshelf out of the way and unlocked the same door. Once the door was opened, he gasped and dropped me. I caught myself on the way down and almost scolded Luke before seeing what he was looking at.

In the center of the room, there was a white table cloth covered table and two chairs. There was also a rose right at the center, as well as two plates. Over at the side was a bunch of pre-cooked food and art hanging along the wall, as well as all of the letters he has ever written to me. Pictures hung down from the ceiling, all the way back to ninth grade and to junior year.

"Luke, you look so unhappy, but it's-"

Before I could continue, he dropped his arm of the picture that I had just described. That was probably what it should've been because behind the picture was terrible.

The two chairs were broken and the pictures of us were cut in half or taken off. The food spreaded out all over the floor and the rose and it's vase disappeared. The two plates were chipped into pieces and the letters- the letters.

"N-No." Luke nervously laughed. "This is just a dream. Nothing more, nothing less. This did not just happen." He took his hand and touched the floor, swearing under his breath. "No, I-I think I'm going to throw up. Everything is ruined, the letters are gone. I don't know what the hell to do. I-I-I just give up."

"Luke, baby stop it. It looked beautiful, so I know the effort."

"Not the experience." Luke retorted. "Calum, the letters, too are gone. I spent so much soul and heart writing these things. They just slipped out of my hands with a single snap. I don't know how I'll ever get them back for you."

"You don't have to Luke, you're overthinking it."

"That's why.." Luke started, but mumbled the rest of his sentence.

"What?"

"That's why I hang out with Michael, okay? I'm afraid that I'll mess up everything or something bad will happen and I was one hundred percent right." Luke's eyes started to tear up, and his lip trembled. He sat on the floor of the library and cried out.

"I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT! IT ALWAYS ENDS UP LIKE THIS! WHY AM I EVEN HERE RIGHT NOW, I SHOULD BE-"

"Don't. Say. Dead. Gone. Or. Away." I said, furiously cutting him off.

His face relaxed, and his angry tears turned into sad tears. I joined him on the floor, as his head leaned against my shoulder. "I'm so so sorry Calum. I'll do anything to repay you, I just have been so out of it and I'm really pissed with myself."

I nodded in understandment, but turne to him with a different question, "Why are you so afraid of messing something up with me?"

"Calum, you're my everything. In my eyes, flawless, beautiful, fascinating, funny, adorable, sensible, dreamy, and irresistible. I can't afford to lose a person like you to someone who isn't as dorky and awkward as me. I just, I just don't want to lose you." Luke explained, tugging on his sleeves.

"First of all, that's the sweetest thing ever. Secondly, you're still a dork, but my dork. Thirdly, don't be so afraid, ever. We're together and we can make mistakes. This definitely isn't the first, but it's a mistake. M-I-S-T-A-K-E."

@Ashton5SOS: I LOST CALUM AND LUKE TODAY UH-OH.

"Thanks Calum. You always know how to deal with the dorks. Sorry for being a mess up"

"Nope, I know how to deal with cute dorks, and just to tell you, that's only you." I laughed, taking my hand to wipe away Luke's tears.

"Dye Mikey's hair red and white striped."

"What?"

"Can our date turn into a date prank?" Luke asked, holding his hand out. I smirked, liking the idea of changing Michael's hair by ourselves. I took his hand as he led me out the door. Walking into a Walmart, we got some quick hair dye.

"On one condition." I said.

"What condition?"

"Take me to Macca's (McDonald's)."

--

I hope ya liked it like you like Mikey

Comment DYE MIKEY if you're read this.

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

ilyasm byeeeee! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.2K 33
Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of summer. Cameron has known the guys for a wh...
26.3K 720 32
Reagan Marie Garcia and Lillian Rosewood were ordinary girls with their lives planned out. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, then finally...
10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
31.4K 474 43
I'm that girl, you know the one that sits behind the scenes as her best friends make their dreams come true? Yeah her. In my case, I'm best friends w...