Anpawman [BTS] โœ“

By moonvanjoon

[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out... More

-Intro-
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
XXX
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
Epilogue
Thank You

016

4K 253 31
By moonvanjoon

Getaway

The hybrid's worst fears came true much too soon for their dismay, every muscle tensing on Yoongi's back as one of the guard hybrids rushes in, his eyes wide and his breathing labored.

"They're here." He pants out, resting his hands on his knees. "Four of them. All armed and trying to break in from the south entrance."

Upon hearing the news, Yoongi grits his teeth an clenches his fists. I thought we would have more time. He thinks to himself tightening his grip.

"H-hyung," Taehyung starts, slightly jumping when Yoongi's eyes shift to him, "remember the place I told you about? It's completely safe. I promise." He says with pleading eyes, and Yoongi sighs knowing that they don't have much of an option. The hybrid's safety being top priority at the moment.

"Fine." Yoongi says averting his gaze somewhere else, not believing the words that were about to come out of his mouth. "Make the call."

Taehyung nods his head and rushes to Namjoon and EunMin, both immediately sprinting into action as soon as they see everyone moving around.

The hybrids waste no time packing their things, double checking that they have everything they need before they gather back in the common area, surprising the detectives by how quick they are.

"What's the status?" Yoongi asks avoiding making eye contact with either detective.

"Backup is on its way." Namjoon says, handing his belt and jacket to EunMin, who gives him a reassuring nod as he starts walking away.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi questions, stopping Namjoon as he climbs the first step of the metal latter.

"I'm going to throw them off your scent to buy you some time." Namjoon replies shaking the hybrid's hand off, resuming his climb back to the forest. "I'll give EunMin a signal and then you can head out." He adds before closing the door above them.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the detective, not used to being given orders, but he just hopes that their plan worked, so pushing his doubts aside, he finally turns and makes eye contact with EunMin.

"What's the plan?" He asks, all eyes on them as EunMin proceeds to explain.

"Since there are around fifteen of you, we will take you by groups of five. Two vehicles will be waiting for us near the edge of the forest and from there we will head to Anpanman." She explains, looking at every hybrid to make sure everyone is on board, but Yoongi slightly scoffs at the plan. She sure makes it sounds so easy. "Is everyone ready?"

The hybrid's look at each other for a brief moment before nodding their heads, and EunMin takes it as a sign to get going. "Alright, first group, please follow me."

EunMin slowly climbs the ladder, feeling the cold metal pinch her skin as she does so, making realize that the temperature in the forest keeps dropping down, though it seems like the hybrids are not bothered by it at all.

Slightly shaking her head, EunMin pries the door open slightly, her eyes scanning for any signs of danger. A few grunts and yells can be heard in the distance, the sounds echoing and traveling through the trees, and everyone holds their breath as the world falls silent.

Footsteps approach and Namjoon comes into view, a cheeky smile on his face as he crouches down and helps EunMin open the door.

"All good to go." He says flashing her a dimpled smile. "I'll guide the first group."

"Roger that." EunMin says stepping out of the hideout and onto the ground. The first five hybrids follow after her, forming a tight circle behind Namjoon as they wait for further instruction.

"Okay, the vans should be nearby." Namjoon says taking the first step. "In case anything happens, the van has a chocolate scent, so even if you get lost you won't miss it." He adds starting their walk, stopping when one of the hybrids asks, "what does chocolate smell like?"

Surprised, Namjoon turns around and pats his jacket, hoping that he kept a piece somewhere in his pockets. After a few seconds of rustling, Namjoon lets out a small 'haha' when he finds a piece, placing it on his hand so that the hybrids can get a whiff of the scent.

Chocolate is something so common in the outside world, and he was sure that the smell would be notorious given the various smells in the forest. However, he never thought about the possibility of hybrids not knowing what chocolate is.

Pushing his thoughts aside, Namjoon sighs in relief when the first van comes into view, a familiar girl patiently waiting outside.

"Thank you for coming so fast." Namjoon says, the girl's face brightening up as she smiles at him.

"Of course oppa. I'm just glad we made it in time." She says smiling at the hybrids. "Hello, my name is Jisoo and I will be your drivers for today." She adds with a bow, her hands opening the door so they can get settled in.

"I owe you one." Namjoon says glancing at the hybrids behind her to make sure they are comfortable enough, which seems to be working out fine at the moment.

"Don't sweat it." Jisoo says with a smile. "How many more are there?"

"Around ten." Namjoon says and Jisoo nods her head. "Then I'll wait for the rest, Hobi is a few feet away so we should be ready to go."

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit." Namjoon says turning around to head back to the hideout.

"Oppa?" Jisoo softly calls out, making him turn around. "Maybe we can have a meal together one of these days?" She asks sounding hopeful, her hands fidgeting with her fingers as she waits for the response.

"That would be nice." He says offering her a smile before they part ways.

Back at the hideout, the hybrids pace around as they wait for the detective to come back.

"Isn't he taking a little too long?" One of the hybrid asks in a timid voice, but EunMin can still hear him.

"Don't worry, he'll be here in a bit." She calmly replies, returning her gaze to the door. The hybrid gives her a doubtful look but nods nonetheless, flinching when the door opens again and Namjoon calls out the second group.

Taehyung watches as the second group leaves, his ears dropping as their 'home' becomes emptier and emptier.

Suddenly, a comforting pair of arms wrap around the hybrid, making Taehyung swallow the lump in his throat as EunMin embraces him in a back hug and rests her chin on his shoulders.

"Are you okay Tae?" She asks, pulling him closer as she feels him shake.

"I-I'm fine." He says, trying to convince himself by saying the words out loud. "I-it's j-just....I'm going to miss my home." He adds in a whisper.

EunMin nods in response and looks around at the place Taehyung and Jungkook call home. The place is small but yet very organized. Make shift wood bunk beds neatly arranged to fit all the hybrids are placed along the stone walls, making her wonder if the hybrids made everything themselves.

"Did you get your things?" EunMin softly asks watching as Taehyung shakes his head.

"I don't think I can." He says turning around to look at her, his forehead pressed against hers.

"How about I help you pack?" She offers and Taehyung gives her a small smile, taking her hand and leading her towards their bunk bed.

EunMin watches as Taehyung pulls out an old, dusty yellow backpack from underneath his bed and starts stuffing their belongings into it, though it breaks her heart to see that they don't have many belongings.

A small buzz in EunMin's pocket breaks them away from their thoughts, making Taehyung swing his backpack over his shoulder as soon as he zips it up.

"We're the last ones." EunMin says. "Namjoon and the second group are ready, now it's our turn. Are you ready to go?" She asks and Taehyung gives her a nod, following her as she walks towards the rest of the hybrids.

"Does everyone have everything they need?" EunMin asks, watching as every hybrid nods their head. "Alright then, follow me." She says, her steps firm and determined.

"I'll go last to lock up and cover our tracks." Yoongi says and she gives him a nod.

She had already walked a few steps when see notices Taehyung frozen in his place. "Come on Tae." She says taking his hand, his eyes briefly glancing at her before they return to Yoongi as he locks the door.

"Will we ever come back?" He asks, his voice a mere whisper as he squeezes her hand.

"Hopefully we can." She says with a reassuring smile. "When all of this is over."

"O-okay." He says, giving his home one last glance before he walks with her.

The forest is still calm, but the hybrid still remain on edge, jumping at every sound that their ears pick up, and throughout the whole walk, Taehyung can feel Yoongi's eyes on him, glaring at his hand holding the detective's.

In the distance, Namjoon waves his hand in the air, motioning the hybrids over as they quicken the pace and start boarding the van.

As they reach the vehicle, EunMin lets go of Tawhyung's hand, heading to Hoseok's window to make sure that everything is going smoothly.

As Taehyung is about to board the van, Namjoon notices Taehyung's sad and watery eyes, pulling to the side before he steps in.

"Are you okay Tae?" Namjoon asks lowering his head so that he can get a better look at his face but Taehyung only nods and wipes his eyes with his hands. The young hybrid is clearly upset, and Namjoon knows that something is bothering him, but he will ask him later when they are alone, away from the glaring cat hybrid who watches their every move. For now, Namjoon pulls him into a hug and slightly ruffles his hair, smiling when the hybrid smiles at him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi watches from inside, gritting his teeth when he sees how close they are.

"Do you want to come with EunMin and I?" Namjoon asks, but as Taehyung is about to reply, he is harshly pulled away from the detective.

"He is not going anywhere with you." Yoongi firmly says. "Taehyung stays with me." He hisses out.

Namjoon protrudes his jaw, but lifts his hands in surrender. "We'll see you later then." He says, his hand tightly gripping the door handle as he closes it.

Inside the van, Taehyung hesitantly sits next to Yoongi, keeping a space between them, his ears flat on his head and his tail stiffly at his side as he watches the detectives walk away.

The van starts to move soon after, finally heading to the safe place for hybrids, but throughout the drive, Taheyung remains silent, and Yoongi knows it's his fault.

Was I too though with him? He wonders, his eyes scanning Taehyung's sad features and something in his heart breaks.

"I'm sorry Tae." Yoongi finally says, his hand hesitantly hovering over Taehyung's head before he finally starts to pet him, the boy relaxing under his touch. "I'll take care of you. I promise." He adds and Taehyung nods his head, resting it on Yoongi's shoulder.

Now that Yoongi finally had his family back, he is willing to risk it all to ensure that no one hurts them ever again, including himself.

Hey there! I'll be trying a new, hopefully more aesthetic format for the story, but I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading!
~Van

(2019/08/18)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
340K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
943K 30.7K 53
SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. Jimin, abandoned by his previous career...
519K 25.8K 54
| BTS Hybrid AU | Humans and Hybrids live together peacefully...or so that's what society would like you to believe. Although Hybrids are able to hav...