My crush on the Cheerleader (...

By WildcatData06

Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 's... More

Chapter One-Detention
Chapter two-Football
Chapter three-Sketches
Chapter four-Smoothie
Chapter five-Mum's news
Chapter six-A note
Chapter Seven-The game
Chapter Eight-The party
Chapter Nine-A picnic?
Chapter Ten-We should meet up soon
Chapter eleven-Do you remember the last time we were here?
Chapter Twelve-But he's with Blair
Chapter thirteen-Try to make amends
Chapter fourteen-Strike?
Chapter fifteen-Break up?
Chapter sixteen-Kyle and Marcus
Chapter seventeen-Blair's friends
Chapter eighteen-Sorry I can't
Chapter nineteen-Picture
Chapter twenty-Where's Blair?
Chapter twenty one-Tears
Chapter twenty two-Movie date
Chapter twenty three-Halloween
Chapter twenty five-What are you doing here?
Chapter twenty six-Over this girl
Chapter twenty seven-Going public?
Chapter twenty eight-Diary
Chapter twenty nine-Parents
Chapter thirty-Let this happen
Chapter thirty one-Rain
Chapter thirty two-Brother or Sister?
Chapter thirty three-Manipulative liar
Chapter thirty four-Dear Addison,
Chapter thirty five-White light
Chapter thirty six-Lockers
Chapter thirty seven-Principal
Chapter thirty eight-Peer pressure
Chapter thirty nine-Too much
Chapter forty-School
Chapter forty one-Answer
Chapter forty two-Coffee
Chapter forty three-Stalker
Chapter forty four-Broken
Epilogue
*Important* Note
My crush on the footballer Christmas bonus
**important note**
Blair POV-BONUS CHAPTER
PRIDE-BONUS CHAPTER
Random bonus- The surprise
New book
Authors note

Chapter twenty four-Blair's parents

78.1K 2.3K 2.9K
By WildcatData06

We're sadly back at school but at least I get to see Tess. She's been really busy lately.

"Hi," I said when I saw Tess at her locker.

"Hi," she replied with a wide smile.

"Did you enjoy the party?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, you looked really good in your Supergirl costume," Tess said.

"How do you know? I didn't see you," I questioned with a perplexed expression.

"I saw you before you left," Tess replied sounding slightly on edge.

"Oh, okay."

The bell rung cutting the conversation short.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah," Tess replied before rushing of in a hurry; I guess she really loves her drama class?

***

I have Art first lesson, which means Blair is also in that lesson. Even though we've been dating for a while I still feel a slight flutter as I think of her name.

***

I sat down at my assigned seat and Blair quickly follows as soon as she's through the door.

"Hey," she says whilst sitting down.

"Hi," I replied instantly smiling.

We listened to the teacher talk about what to do, this lesson we're starting a new project. Blair partnered up with me as we'll have to do some at each other's houses.

"You better not distract me when we do the project at home," I said playfully.

"I don't know distracting you could be pretty fun," she quipped back with a wink.

"Depends on what you have in mind," I said playing along.

"It's a surprise," she replied with a smirk.

***

As soon as I got to the lunch table Tess was practically begging me to go to the school play that's being performed in a week. I agreed because it's a big thing for her and if I'm honest I can't wait to see her acting, apparently she's playing a baddie. She must be good at acting because I'd never imagined that she would be able to pull it off.

"Is Noah going to be in it?" I asked.

"Yeah, who is this Noah?" April questioned.

"He transferred schools so no," Tess replied confidently.

"Wasn't that a bit fast?" I asked feeling slightly discombobulated.

"No he was planning it for a while just didn't tell anyone," Tess responded.

"It's funny that I never noticed him," April replied.

"Yeah well he was quiet, anyway how has your day been?" Tess said changing the subject.

***

After school I decided to walk with Blair, we'd planned earlier that we should at least start the research part of our project.

"We should be fine to work in the living room; my parents aren't going to be home for a few hours," Blair said as she opened the front door of her house.

As I walked through the door the place is crowded with family photos. There all lining the walls of Blair and her sister at all different points of their life.

"I swear my parents hang up the most embarrassing photos," Blair said seeing me looking at them.

"I think it's sweet," I replied smiling.

***

We settled down around the coffee table in the lounge sitting on the floor. I low-key love sitting on the floor (any and all) because they are so comfortable.

***

"Research is sooo boring," I moaned after we'd been working on it for about an hour and a half.

"Do you want to take a break?" Blair said grinning.

I nodded in response. Blair went and got us some drinks then put on the TV when she got back.

"Why's there nothing good on?" She said scrolling through the channels.

Blair then turned off the TV and looked at me saying "I think I have something more fun to do."

Without another word she placed her lips on mine. I instantly kissed back pulling her closer towards me. Blair moved me over as mush as she could with her non-broken arm so I'm sitting on her lap. I move my legs to her sides to make it more confutable then got back to kissing her lacing my arms around her neck. She bit my bottom lip gently asking for entrance, I let her tongue slide into my mouth and joined in so we were in sync with each other. She pulled away for a moment kissing down my jaw and moving to my neck. She reaches one part in the crook between my neck and shoulder which makes me gasp with pleasure. Her mouth stays there for a while licking and sucking but before it got too far she made her way back up to my lips. Tingles ran all up and down my spine as she moved her hand up and down my back. Her lips are softer this time going slower then before. I move her a little closer to me by pulling her hips forward. Our hands move around each other's bodies in complete awe of each other. I never want to forget how her body feels so close to mine. She pulled away from the kiss placing our foreheads together like the first time we ever kissed. Our breath fans our faces hers smelling like peppermint. I go to kiss her again.

But just as our lips brushed against each other's, I heard someone.

"Blair honey, oh sorry to disturb you I was just wondering what you want for dinner," Blair's mum said walking into the room.

I got off Blair so fast I feel a little dizzy. This is so embarrassing.

"I don't know you can chose," Blair replied blushing and looking worried.

"Okay is the girl who was waiting for you at the hospital joining us?" Blair's mum asked.

"Mum, this is my girlfriend Addison," Blair said in a rush.

"Okay then your Girlfriend is definitely joining us no exceptions," Blair's mum said smiling.

"Thanks," I replied my voice high.

"Your welcome sweetie," Blair's mum replied looking at me grinning happily.

She walked out the room and into the kitchen.

"Well that was not how I expected her to find out," Blair said with a small smile "embarrassing though 'mum the girl I was just making out with is my girlfriend by the way, I didn't tell you sooner because I didn't know how you'd react' she didn't even question it though?" Blair rambled.

"She seems like she accepts you and you'll get over the embarrassment," I replied smiling. I'm happy for her, I just wish I knew my parents would react like that.

***

"Girls dinners ready!" Blair's mum called out.

We walked into the kitchen together our hands entwined. Blair's sister and dad are already sitting down. Jessie is sitting on the end of the table, her dad on the side next to her. Blair's mum served the food then sat down next to her husband. I'm opposite Blair's dad with Blair next to me.

"So I hear your dating my daughter," Blair's dad said to me in a stern voice.

"Y-yes," I said gulping slightly, a wave of dread washed over me.

"Oh don't make her look so worried," Blair's mum said hitting him playfully.

He smiled a little then looked back at me "You better treat her right or you'll have me to deal with." Then started chuckling and said "Don't look so worried I'm happy for you both."

I nervously laughed a little and Blair said to me "It's fine he acts like that all the time you'll get used to it."

"Wait so how did they find out? Did you come out or get caught?" Jessie asked snickering with a slight smirk.

We both turned bright red and mumbled in unison 'got caught.'

"I do have one question," Blair's dad said.

"Okay," Blair replied nervously.

"If you haven't labelled yourself it's fine just if you have then what is it?" He asked curiously.

"I'm bisexual," Blair answered with a smile.

"Okay, thank you telling me," he replied with a chuckle.

***

Blair's parents ended up to be really nice but eventually I had to go home.

I had a bath and read for a bit, then wrote in my diary.

Dear Diary

Today has been quite eventful...

——————-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to upload the next one soon.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
Gaydar By HoeyJoey

Teen Fiction

4.6K 1.1K 20
How do you tell if someone is gay? Well some people have the special ability to use what is called a gaydar, which can pinpoint signs or mannerisms t...
1.3M 37.5K 34
"Oh my darling, when you smile, it is like a song" - "Obviously," She started. There was a nervous shake in her voice that made me tilt my head in he...
372K 11K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>•>>•<< "...S...