Vodka Affect; A MJ & Peter Pa...

Por BigNerdFan

These characters belong to Marvel not me 🔒WARNING🔒 Graphic Language usage MJ (Michelle Jones) & Peter Parke... Mais

The First Night
Secret Texts
Awaken Nightmare
Dont fall asleep in her room again
*Crying noice*
I dont even have . . .
Now. Everyone. You. Love. Dies.
What do you want to do
You trying to catch bugs
Don't move!
Stop reading my mind
Beach Day
I need to explain
What is wrong with you
Do you want to play a game
I'm fine. I'm fine
It's a sad day
What the hell
Is this your boy band
I'm gonna miss you
I love you MJ
Who's everyone
I'm gonna get some water
Now, where was I
I wasn't checking out your ass
Yeah, I feel great
Then what was so important
Pete I-
Peter, breathe
Ahhhh
Yeah it looks nice
Thank you
Woah! Woah! Woah!
Hey Spiderman
Im sorry
There's something wrong
About four hours
Hello, Anthony Stephen Parker
*Flash Back*
*Another Flash Back*

An old friend

1K 33 11
Por BigNerdFan

Peter wakes up alone in the middle of the night. He was confused because the last thing he saw was MJ in his arms sleeping. 

He got out of bed & walked to his living room to get some breakfast. He opened his fridge & saw a half-gallon of milk.

"Hey kid", A deep voice says. Peter recognizes the voice. 

"Tony"? Peter runs up & gives him a huge hug. "How are you here you died"? 

"Let's not get into details kid", Tony breams away from their hug. "Follow me". Peter quickly follows. They exit his apartment door & end up in a hospital. 

"What are w-", Peter asks. Tony shushes him as he leads him into a room. Peter walks in & sees MJ laying on the hospital bed unconscious. "No. No. What happened"? Peter got on his knees & held her hand. 

"You left her Peter", Tony places his hand on Peter's shoulder. "You left her to protect someone else". 

"No, I left her to protect her", Peter yells at him. 

"Take it from me kid, the bad guy always goes after your loved ones". 

"No, I will protect her", Peter yells louder. 

"You can't, you couldn't protect us". Peter turns around & sees Tony & May. 

Peter runs into May's arms. May kisses Peter on his head. "Try to live a little, maybe even take a risk". 

"Why are you guys telling me this? I've already made my choice", Peter mumbles into May's neck. 

"Hey kid", Tony snaps his fingers. "We're your subconscious, we can’t tell you anything you haven't told yourself". 

"Don’t listen to him, don’t listen to me, do what your heart wants not what your head's telling you to do Petey", May says releasing Peter from their hug. She walks next to Tony. 

"What are you doing", Peter is in tears. 

"It's time to go", May says. Peter runs up to them but they vanished into thin air. 

Peter hears the machine go off behind him. He turns around & MJ is violently shaking. "MJ", Peter yells. Peter grabs her hand & she stops shaking, but he hears a long beep behind him. "No"!

Peter sits up in his bed in a cold sweat. MJ quickly does too but Peter woke her up. 

"Hey. Peter, it's okay", MJ grabs his hand & runs his back. Peter looks over at her. He hugs her crying into her shirt. 

"You're still here", He mumbles. 

"You said you'll always be here for me, I thought I should do the same for you", MJ hugs him back. Their hands are still in one another's. "It's only fair". 

Peter breaks away from her & just stairs at her. "Thank you MJ". Peter leaned in a kissed her. They didn’t separate for 5 minutes. 

MJ took a deep breath of air, "You said we cant Peter". 

"I'm not saying that now", Peter pushed her backward & crawled on her. He made his way from her lips to her neck in seconds. 

"Peter", MJ asked. "What made you change your mind"? 

"An old friend", Peter said as he climbed back up her. She removed his shirt & pants immediately. He then did the same to her. 

They kissed for a few more minutes then Peter removed his boxers & continued kissing her. "Peter wait"! Peter rolled over & got into his nightstand, there was a small brown bag. He reached inside & grabbed the small plastic wrapper. He opened it instantly & rolls the condom on. While Peter was in the nightstand MJ removed her remaining clothes & waited. He rolled back on top of her he continued on her neck leaving little spots. 

MJ rolls them over so she’s on top. She sits upon his lower stomach. She leans forwards & kisses him. 

They lay there naked & kissing for twenty minutes. 

Peter grabs MJ & flips her so he has control again. He sits on his knees & stares at her out of breath. She gives him a little nod, which ques Peter. 

He scooches closer & leans over to kiss her again. She uses her hand to guide him in. His waist moves up & down while his head, neck, & shoulders stay perfectly still. He gradually gets deeper & deeper at each thrust. MJ can’t help but let out soft moans each time. 

Peter closes his eyes tightly, tilts his head back, & his moans get a lot louder. His breath is sharp & thin. Peter feels amazing, everything he's wanted to do in these past 2 months is finally coming true. Every part of him is shaking as he lets out. 

Peter rolls over & throws the condom away. Out of breath, MJ mumbles, "Congratulations, record time. Three minutes"! 

"Oh shut up", Peter playfully smacks her arm. "It's not like you lasted any longer"! 

"I'd say, twenty seconds longer than you", MJ teases

"Wow, twenty seconds", Peter mocks. 

"Yeah, twenty seconds longer than Spiderman", MJ teases again. 

Peter kissed her to shut her up. It was 2 AM so they drifted off to sleep just looking at each other. 

They woke up at 8 AM. Peter's alarm went off, he tried to turn the alarm clock off before MJ woke up but it was too late. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit", Peter cursed at the alarm clock. 

"What is that annoying noise & your alarm clock", MJ is messing with him. 

"Ha Ha", Peter fakes a laugh. The alarm clock wont shoot off so he unplugs it. He rolled over to look at MJ & when he did their noses were almost touching. "Hey"! 

"Hi". 

"Do you want to go get some coffee or just lay here", Peter asks. 

"I like it here", MJ wrapped her left arm around him. Peter returns the hug with his right arm. They were still under the blankets. Peter pulled their bodies closer so he could feel every inch of her. "Don’t you have work in forty minutes"? 

"Work can wait", Peter pulls MJ in for a kiss. He wraps his legs around hers. She can also feel every inch of him. 

"It really won’t", MJ says separating the kiss. She gets out of bed, puts on her underwear & shirt, & heads to the bathroom. Peter gets dressed while MJ takes a shower. "Peter! There are no towels"! 

Peter walks up to the door, "Check the second cabinet. There should be one in there". 

MJ came out of the bathroom seconds later with only the towel on. Peter couldn’t help but stare, mainly because MJ is really tall & the towel doesn’t fit her all the way. "Catching flies", MJ asks shutting Peter's bedroom door & locking it. Peter closes his mouth & walks up to that door too. 

"I have to go, your welcome to stay here", Peter says. "Uh... I mean, if you want to". 

"I have school tomorrow so I have to do homework today, but thanks", MJ says. 

"Your welcome. Make sure you lock the door", Peter walks downstairs & out the door. 

MJ walks out of his room with all her clothes on & goes downstairs. She grabs an apple from his fridge & walks out of his apartment locking the door. 

She walks to her mom’s apartment & is greeted by Anya & Gwen in the kitchen, Betty & Ned sleeping on a couch, & Miles on the other. 

"What happened here", MJ asks. 

"Twelve bottles of vodka & four whole bundle of beer", Anya says rubbing her temple. "But, what happened last night, you & Peter never came back". 

"Yeah, so", MJ asks. 

"So what happened did you makeup, or out", Gwen asks. 

"We made up, but not anything else", MJ lied. 

"Then why didn’t you come back to the party last night", Anya asks. 

"I fell asleep on his couch", MJ lied again. 

"Sure", Anya winked at her. "Is couch slag for his bed"? 

"No, I said couch, like furniture", MJ was getting weird vibes. Anya pulled out her phone & showed MJ a picture. 

"What the hell", MJ asked. It was a picture of MJ curled up into Peter last night. The memory shower it was taken at 1 AM. "That is disrespectful & an invasion of my privacy", MJ defends herself. Anya & Gwen laughed at her. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.6K 1.9K 13
She would be lying if she said she hasn't thought about it since forever. Even after the snap, Mj finds herself still crushing over Peter Parker, and...
145K 3.1K 20
What happened to you MJ? Who hurt you? Peter is looking for popularity at high school. He finally has a chance to prove himself worthy to his crush a...
82.6K 1.9K 12
It all started when Peter Parker failed a history lesson, and much to both of their dislike, Michelle Jones (MJ) was appointed to become his tutor. ...
18.5K 522 23
*Spoilers for all MCU movies* Peter Parker is overwhelmed by the loss of all his loved ones. Tony, Steve, Nat, his parents, & Ben. He feels that thei...