Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

By parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... More

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
16 ♡ Awards
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

3 ♡ Cookies

17K 467 338
By parkjiminohsehun

Jimin's POV

We practiced for hours and my eyes never seemed to let her disappear from my sight apart from the odd glare at Suga every time he tried flirting with her.

I noticed his arm around her in every one of his verses.

Why was I raging so much over a girl I had just met? What's so special about her? I'm not usually like this.

I ran to the side to get a towel to wipe down my sweat and just as I reached for it my hand was met by a soft pale hand.

My heart thumped in my chest.

It was hers.

My eyes widened as our hands touched for a moment.

I quickly moved my hand back and looked up at her as I snapped back in time.

"Mianhamnida!" She exclaimed before holding the towel out as an offering.

I pushed it back towards her "No, no..you have it."

"Oh, thank you Jimin!" Her eye smile glistened before she turned back to the rest of the boys.

Even soaking in sweat she was pretty. How gorgeous would she look done up to her nines I wondered.

I've got to act more comfortable around her without leaving the impression that I don't like her.

I don't want to be flirty in case she doesn't like me back but I can't just let Suga muscle in on her either.

"That was a really intense practise guys, do you usually spend this long practising every day?" She asked.

J-Hope stood up "Yes. It's tiring and all but it's good for our fitness and to be the best we can for our armys!"

"Aw no wonder you guys are amazing!" She complimented and we all beamed at her.

Laura's POV

Taehyung paraded to the door pulling Jin behind him "I'm hungry hyung let's hurry back to the dorm and eat something!"

"Uh, where do I go and shower? I don't know where I'm staying." I shyly asked.

"I'll show you the shower" Suga winked at me.

I blushed a little.

Rap Mon sighed. "They didn't tell you about your accommodation...where you were to stay?"

"Nope."

"You get to stay with us noona!" An excited Jungkook chimed in grabbing hold of my hand.

"Really?" I was quite surprised I wouldn't have thought I'd be in their living space too.

"You get to live opposite Jimin! That lucky pabo" Taehyung complained.

"I'll show her her room" Jin offered pulling Jungkook away from me to join Taehyung both frowning due to their lack of attention (aw maknaes)

"Yeah lucky short fry! I wanna live opposite noona!"

"Aw you too, don't worry about it I'll see you everyday. How about I bake a special treat for tonight?"

"You cook too?!" They said in unison.

We headed towards our rooms where Jin stopped me before entering mine.

"Hey, after you shower and stuff just head to the kitchen and we can prepare all the food for tonight is that ok?"

"Yeah that'd be great" I replied fumbling for the door in excitement as we both departed into our rooms.

---

After taking a comforting warm shower I rustled around my unpacked suitcase that was lying on my bed for some clothes to wear.

Hm, I thought. What should I do with my hair? Should I go for my usual ponytail, straighten it or just leave it out in its natural waves? I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard or anything. I just want Jimin to notice me more. To see that I'm not just some dancer in sweats and...sigh, why am I trying to impress this guy that obviously isn't even interested in me?

I just stared blankly at all my clothes as if lost for hope.

There was a sudden knock at the door which made me jump "Hey are you done yet Laura? These cupcakes won't bake themselves!"

"Oh sorry Jin! Hang on a moment I'll be out in a sec"

I quickly reached for my ripped jeans, a black vest and my pyrex flannel shirt, got changed into them and headed out to meet Jin in the kitchen leaving my hair to run down my back in its natural waves.

"Wow so long!" I heard Taehyung say in amazement as I encountered him in the kitchen.

I looked at him a little confused.

"Your hair! So long! Very pretty" he smiled.

The boys only saw me with my hair up before so they had no idea it was actually pretty long.

"Thank you, I've been growing it for years, it better be impressive" I smiled before continuing to look around for Jin.

Taehyung skipped over to me and brushed his fingers through the ends of my hair. "So soft!"

I smiled at him.

Jin finally entered with a few groceries followed by an unstable Jungkook lost under carrying his own weight in ingredients.

"I'm going to make a spicy dish for tonight, you ok with spice?"

"Of course! I love spicy food" I replied.

"That's good but can you handle the Korean spice?" Jin playfully said.

"I'm sure I can handle it"

"I'm going to need the help of Jungkook while you get the other maknae to begin desserts" Jin said while placing all his vegetables and spices on the counter.

"That's me! The other maknae!" Taehyung bounced up and down handing me a wooden spoon.

"What are we making?" An excited Taehyung questioned.

"I thought to go a little simple with some delicious cookies"

"Hear that Kookie, we'll be baking and eating you tonight!" He said in all his adorableness.

We tossed flour around at each other and I drew kitty whiskers on Taehyung.

He immediately started meowing and pouting like a lost kitten :3

"Aw you're so cute when you do that!" I squeezed his cheeks.

Jimin's POV

Standing by the kitchen door I watched her play around with the boys which looked like fun.

I didn't want to disturb them, I just needed to pluck up the courage to approach her myself.

"Jimin-ah, what're you doing...eyes fixed on the new girl hey?" J-Hope said surprising me.

I turned to him.

"Of course not!"

"Why not? She's beautiful. It's hard not to stare"

I was lost for words. "Not you too. I expected this from Suga but not from you."

"I don't like her like that Jimin, she's like a cute little sister to me but nothing more. You like her though right? Why haven't you made a move yet? This isn't like you."

"I don't like her."

"Wha?! You lie, you're the charming ZIMIN of course you do, I can tell just by the way you look at her."

I looked back at her. Hobi knew me too well. She was flirtatiously flicking flour at Taehyung, drawing whiskers on him and pinching his cheeks.

I glanced back to J-Hope before pushing him out of the way to go to my room.

I couldn't take it.

I have to stick it out as painful as it was watching her with Taehyung.

Why couldn't that be me?

What happened to my usual charm...he's right I'm not usually like this.

___________________________

To be continued!

___________________________

Hi! Seeing as though people keep asking me to update I have ^^

I hope you enjoyed this 3rd part of the story :)

I may take some time updating just bare with me!

Please vote for this story,check out my Suga fanfic "look here" & my chingu Rianna's ff of Jungkook called "what am I to you?" She's on my follower list ^^

-Laura ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
136K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...