Press play || Noah schnapp x...

By -voiice

continuation to the book "bullies || Noah schnapp x reader" if you havent read that one go read it! ( @-v0ii... More

//please read//
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Part 16
17- a beautiful dream
18- i'm sorry?
19- a truth for a ache
Hey guys :0

8

383 17 5
By -voiice

(a/n) I hope you read all new chapters because they contain a bunch of changes to the story!

Anyways hope you enjoy this chap!

~~~

Y/n's pov

I walked down the streets of this little town and passed by many cute little shops.

I was busy with my own racing thoughts that I didn't even see the person in front of me and I bumped into them.

I looked up and quickly apologized getting deja Vu.

"Oh hey, it's you" a familiar voice says. My eyes widen and I see the dude from the plane standing in front of me.

"Oh! What brings you here, hi!" I smile at him.

"I could ask you the same thing" he laughs. "so wheres the red head" he looks around and I blush for her.

"Sadie? Shes at the hotel room" I smile.

"Well what are you doing all alone here?" He asks, I shrug.

"I needed some fresh air" I take a deep breath.

"Ah, hard day?" He asks and I nod

"hey, i never got your name though" I say, he smiles and reaches his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm andres" he says and I laugh.

"Y/n" I say taking his hand. "well I better get going" I say to him and he nods.

"Go ahead! But first can I have your number?" He asks and I contemplate it for a second before I nod.

He seems like a sweet guy.

"See you around" I say and walk away, he says bye and we continue our paths.

I get a ding on my phone and it's an unknown number.

unknown: Just making sure it's real.

I laugh.

Of course, why wouldn't it be?

I put my phone away and make my way towards the hotel.

I hop onto the bed and FaceTime Ash.

"Hey princess" he greets. And I weakly say hey.

He notices my lack of enthusiasm and sighs. "bad day?" He asks, I nod and bury my face into a pillow.

"Do you mind spe-"

"HEY Y/N!! HOW IS FLORIDA? HAVE YOU WRESTLED CROCADILES YET?!" leo says from somewhere. I manage a laugh and Ash rolls his eyes.

"Shut up Leonardo!" He screams back.

"That is not my name" I hear Leo say from somewhere. I hold back a snort. Leave it up to them to make me crack up a smile.

Ash turned back around to face me but I got a notification from someone on instagram. I was going to ignore it but then came another one.

"I suggest you check who that might be" Ash says to me.

I roll my eyes but check it nonetheless.

Finnwolfhardofficial: hey y/n! I know you left and I know you hate us but I wanted to invite you to come hang out with us at the beach tomorrow. I completely understand if you don't wanna go but I would love seeing you there. Again I'm sorry, bye.

What if they're just planning some sick prank on me?

No.

Yes.

N-

"What did it say?" Ash asked.

"It was just finn inviting me to go to the beach with the rest of the cast" I sighed and went back to the ft.

"You should go" he simply answered.

"Easy for you to say" I grumbled.

"Y/n... I know how messed up it may be for you but please, just try to get over this fear" he looked at me seriously. Even through a screen I can tell his eyes were begging me.

"I don't know, I'll think about it" I sighed giving in to his look.

"Good" he smiled and I felt good seeing my best friend smile like that. "So I'm guessing the meeting has got you down and about?"

I nodded and sighed for the millionth time. "same shit. Noah's acting like he doesn't know who I am and I didn't even get to interact with Caleb" i frowned.

I didn't get to interact with the chocolate daddy. Wow, I'm a bad friend.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, he probably understood why"

Probably..

"But what do you mean 'he doesn't know you are'" Ash asked.

"What I mean is that he's acting like he doesn't remember me, talking about" I mimicked his voice "I'm sorry if I did anything to you, I'm just trying to get to know you"

"Do you think he's really acting?" Ash asks. I nod my head.

"Why wouldn't he be?" A sudden ball of rage came into the pit of my stomach and I groaned. "let's quit talking about him, what about you? How've you been"

"Meh, same old same old" he winked at me and I laughed.

"What about your love life? You havent talked much about it" i question my bestfriend.

"It's been non-existent" he laughs. "Although there is this one person i kinda sorta like" he looks at me awkwardly and i burst out into a grin.

"And who's this lucky person" I raise my eyebrows.

"You wouldnt know.." he laughs almost awkwardly.

"Tell me about them" i smile and rest my face on my palms.

"Well-" he gets cut off my sadie entering the door.

"Y/n" she sang. "Oh hey there ashy poo"

I cringed at her nickname for him and laughed.

She walked towards us and took my phone. "Well lovebirds, sorry to interrupt but i need y/n for a second" she waves bye to ash before i can say anything and turns to me with a smile on her face.

Oh no..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
109K 2.1K 32
When Season 2 of Stranger Things comes out, you fangirl over it. But when there's a contest to meet the cast you get a chance to meet the love of you...
12.9K 396 22
She was mentally abused and hated . Her family was supportive but that's not enough. She has some friends but that's not enough to fill her heart. Sh...
1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...