baby girl | chanlix

By Chanyeols_Puppy

where chan starts to call the new kid at school baby girl even though it's a boy. sequel out now... More

pro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
sequel.

twelve.

10.7K 389 734
By Chanyeols_Puppy

edit; june 30th, 2020;
i decided to take this part out,
because it made me uncomfy
with the fact that it even existed
edit; spet. 8th, 2020;
i'm glad i took out the non-con,
bcs of what happening
surrounding w00jin, 
i don't want my story making chan
out to be someone he's not, even
if it's just a fanfic...

Jisung texted me about the party at his house tomorrow and told me I couldn't miss it cause I promised. The thing is I promised Hoseok and Hyungwon hyungs that I would have a movie night with them on Friday.

I grabbed my phone and called Hyungwon. He picked up on the last ring and said, "Hey Felix."

"Hyung I can't have the movie night on Friday, could we move everything back a day, "I asked.

"Sure we're free all weekend, but don't you have school on Monday," he asked. 

"No the teachers are at some teacher convention on Monday and Tuesday, "I said.

"Oh, well see you Saturday, I have to go Hoseok wants to get lunch," He said, "Bye Lix love you," he said.

"Bye Hyung Love you, "I said and hung up. I walked back into the school building after I hung up and walked to the cafeteria and sat with Jeongin, Chanwoo, and Seungmin. 

I put my head on Chanwoo's shoulder and closed my eyes. I never eat at school and if I do it'll be an apple and apple juice. 

The three were talking about some movie they had seen the previous night. I have had a headache all day and it's only gotten worse. 

I got up and started walking to the Nurses Office. I knocked on the door before entering and asked her if I could get any Tylenol. 

She told me to take a seat before walking into a small room connected to this one. She came back with a bottle of water and two pills. I took them and thanked her before going to my next class.

School went slower than usual and the day finally ended. I walked home and saw my mother's car. 

Last night when I got home she started to hit me and kick me and yell things at me. I had bruises on my back and a few on my ribs. 

She got up when I opened the door and I could smell alcohol on her breath as she got closer to me. 

"You worthless piece of shit, look at this house it's a mess! You're a worthless whore," She yelled at me. 

I went to my room as she yelled behind me. After around 30 minutes I didn't hear anything and went down the see her passed out. I pushed her onto the couch and put a blanket onto her. I cleaned the house and went back up to my room. 

I did all my homework and fell asleep. I woke up at 5:45 to take a shower and get ready for school. I got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a large baby blue Champion hoodie. I pulled on my Doc Martins before packing all my school stuff in my bag. 

I went downstairs and ate Vanilla yogurt with strawberries and blueberries with granola. I put my dishes into the dishwasher and started it. I walked out of my house and saw Jeongin waiting for me.

I ran over to him as we walked to school. We picked up Seungmin and Chanwoo along the way. We got to school and goofed off until the first bell rang. I handed in my homework for Mr. Wang and went to my desk where Jeongin was waiting.

Class started and ended quickly."Get out of my classroom you little shit," Jackson said standing by the door. I heard Mark's laugh from Mr. Wang's office that's connected to the classroom.

"Hey, Mr. Wang why do you keep bringing Mark to class, "I asked.

"What. No. Mark's not here," Mr. Wang said.

"I spent 3 years with the man I know his laugh," I said before walking out of the room. 

"Damnit Mark, stop laughing at me, "I heard before Mr. Wang shut his classroom door. 

The day went by and I left school. I walked with Jeongin, Seungmin, and Chanwoo today. After Seungmin and Chanwoo went to Chanwoo's house, Jeongin asked if I wanted to come over. I denied and said that I couldn't today but maybe some other day.

I walked into my empty house and ran upstairs. I don't know what to wear to a party because any 'party' I've been too it was just my close friends hanging out. 

I took a 25-minute shower. I used my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and coconut body wash. 

I dried off and noticed that some of the bruises were finally fading. I pulled on a pair of skinny black jeans that were high waisted and an oversized white button-up. 

I ran out of my room and into my mom's bathroom and grabbed the strawberry perfume. I sprayed a little on myself before going back to my room. I pulled on a pair of low cut black vans before walking downstairs. 

It was 6:55 when I sat on the couch. My mom is working tonight so she wouldn't know I was gone. I turned the TV on to pass time. The party doesn't start until 9:30 but Minho told me he would pick me up at around 10.

I start to feel nervous thinking I wouldn't know anyone at this party. I called Hoseok because he has experience with parties. 

"Hyung, I don't know what to do, "I said when he picked up.

"What are you talking about, "He asked.

"I told someone I know from school that I would go to his party tonight and I promised before we made plans and I think I'll know anyone there," I said.

"Well if anything happens, call Hyungwon or me. We'll come to pick you up," he said before hanging up.

"Thanks for your help hyung," I said putting my phone down. I heard a knock on the front door and when I got to the door I saw Jeongin holding a box.

I opened the door and smiled."My mom made cookies and told me to bring a dozen over for you and your family," he said and pushed the box into my hand.

"Tell your mom, thank you for me," I said. I opened the box and broke one of the warm cookies in half."I love your moms cooking it's amazing," I said eating the cookie."Do you want to come in I'm just watching a movie until someone comes to pick me up later, "I said and stepped to the side. 

Jeongin stepped inside my house and grabbed the box of cookies."I'll take these to the kitchen," he said before disappearing into the kitchen. I walked into the living room and started the movie again. 

"Oh this is a good movie," Jeongin said appearing out of nowhere. Before half the movie was over Jeongin ended up telling me how it ends. We watched the whole thing before I heard a honk from outside.

"I have to get going my rides here, "I said. 

Jeongin looked at his phone and asked, "Where are you going at 9:45?"

"I'm going out with friends," I said before guiding Jeongin to the door, "Thanks for the cookies, and see you at school on Monday, "I said locking the door behind me. 

Jeongin ran home eyeing Minho's car weirdly waving from his porch. I got into the front seat sitting next to Minho.

He gave me a smile before driving to the nicer side of town. He pulled up a long driveway that leads to a huge house. 

We parked farther from the house because in Minho's words, "My nice car won't get ruined because of the drunk whores." I'm still wondering about what the fuck a whore is. 

I could feel the music from the house outside because of the boosted bass. I saw people kissing in front of the house and as we walked in more. I smelt a strong smell everywhere in the house, it was a mix of sweat and alcohol.

I stopped following Minho without realizing it and was lost in a sea of sweaty people. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, as I looked to my side I saw Chan standing there with a red cup. He handed me it telling me it was good.

I looked at him questioningly before taking a drink. It burnt my throat making me not want to drink anymore, but Chan urged me to drink the whole thing. I don't know why I'm listening to this ass.

"Felix, follow me," he said and grabbed my hand. We entered a large kitchen with only a few people in. He handed me another cup and said he would drink one with me. He handed me another one after that and I started to feel weird. 

3rd

Felix became clingier with each cup of alcohol. He pulled Chan to the living room as he heard a song that sounded familiar. 

❝Ooh ooh
I'm just tryna get you in the mood
Ooh ooh
Baby just show me what it do
Now blow it like a flute
Ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Show me what it do
Ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I'm just out here with my crew
Matter fact the troup
Tryna get the loot
Swerving on you fools
Never hitting snooze
Yea I act fool
Got an attitude
But I get excused
Everywhere I go they yelling Lu
I tell em move move
Got somewhere to go I'm making moves
I been cooking up a stew
Tell ur girl come thru
Better get a hold or I'mma make that flower bloom ooh
Oo yea
She wanna ride she wanna fly so I say where
Come inside I'll change your life better prepare
Put in work in like the Renaissance
Bend that body like a gymnast
She ask me what I want
Blow it like a flute
Ooh ooh❞

Chan bent down to Felix's ear and said, "You can blow me like a flute," as he grabbed the boy's hips. Felix Paid no attention to Chan and let the music dance through him. 

Chan moved his head down to Felix's neck and moved his head slightly. He began sucking on the innocent boy's neck leaving hickeys and causing the boy's mind to go blank.

Felix let out small moans making Chan smirk into his neck. Chan pulled away from Felix's neck and pulled him out of the front door. Chan lives in the same area as Hyunjin but he still drove because he's lazy.

He wasn't as drunk as Felix only having that one drink and he didn't even drink the whole thing because he needed to drive home later that night. 

Felix got into Chan's BMW no questions asked. He wasn't thinking and didn't care about anything at the moment.

Chan drove to his house at the end of the road. He drove down a long driveway and Felix's eyes grew twice as big seeing the huge house. It was bigger than every house he had seen on the road.

Chan's family was still away leaving him a whole mansion to do whatever he wanted. Felix got out of the car and ran to Chan. He latched onto Chan's arm as they walked inside.

Chan opened the door and shut it as soon as Felix tripped through the door. Felix clung onto him, as they walked through the house. Chan shook his head. Why'd he do that, he'd be taking advantage of Felix while he was drunk. 

"Channie, "Felix whimpered as Chan was zoned out. Chan pulled the boy up the stairs and down the hall. He pushed a bedroom door open and sat Felix onto the bed. It was the guest bedroom a few doors down from his own room. 

"Stay," Chan said and stood up, closing the door behind him. Chan walked to his bedroom and grabbed a pair of sweats and a large t-shirt. He walked into his parent's room and got make-up remover as he noticed the younger had make-up on. 

He walked back to the room and saw Felix in the corner of the room, holding his knees to his chest. He looked up as Chan opened the door and the older could see the tears in the younger's eyes.

"Channie, don't leave me alone, please," Felix begged, scrambling up and over to Chan, grabbing his hand. 

"Felix, here are some bedtime clothes, and make-up removers, how about you change and then we can watch TV," Chan said in the voice he talks to his little brother with. 

"Uhm, okay," Felix said and rubbed his eyes with a small fist. Chan set the clothes on the bed and started to leave the room, "Wait, please stay, just don't look, "Felix said and ran over to Chan.

Chan stepped away from the door and sat on the other side of the bed away from Felix, as the younger changed. 

"Channie, help me please," Felix cried as he tried to wash his make-up off. Chan got up, grabbed the thing of wipes, and kneeled in front of Felix, gently wiping the make-up off. 

"There you go, Lix," Chan said as he got up to throw away the wipe, "Now let's watch TV, okay," Chan asked as he held his hand out for the younger.

"Oooh, Channie, and Mac 'n Cheese, "Felix asked as they walked down the stairs. Chan thought and nodded.

"Yeah, I can try," he said. Chan pulled Felix to the living room, setting him onto the large couch with lots of blankets."I'll be in the kitchen over there, okay," Chan said and pointed to the kitchen.

"Mhmm," Felix hummed as he flicked through the TV channels. Stopping at the late-night drama channel. 

Chan walked into the kitchen after seeing the younger distracted by the pretty men and women on the big screen. He looked through the pantry for Mac 'n Cheese, pulling out the blue box, and looking at the instructions.

He boiled the water, put the noodles in, drained the water, put milk, butter, and the cheese powder in, and made two bowls, and sprinkling extra cheese on the top of the noodles.

He walked to the living room and gave Felix his bowl, it had a smaller portion as Chan noticed the boy didn't eat much. Felix ate happily as the TV show went on, before looking down at the bowl in his hands and he started crying again.

"I'm full," he said and handed his bowl to Chan. The older brought the bowls to the kitchen and scrapped the remaining noodling into the trash before washing them. He went back to Felix to see the younger boy still whimpering.

"I'm tired Channie," he cried, making grabby hands for the older. Chan turned the TV off and picked Felix up. 

He brought him to the guest room and set him onto the bed, "My rooms two rooms down on the other side of the hallway, come get me if you need anything," Chan said before leaving the room. 

Felix sat in silence for half an hour before bursting into tears, he got up and stumbled out of his room. He walked down the hall, counting the doors, trying to find Chan's room. He looked into the room and saw the older boy knocked out, on his bed.

He quietly walked over to Chan's bed and crawled under the blanket as he sniffed. He moved closer to Chan before the older boy rolled over and wrapped his arms around Felix, still snoring.

Felix's eyes got heavy as Chan's warmth spread to him, and he was lulled to sleep by the older's calming scent.

i changed this chapter because it made me uncomfy
and i wanted chan to be painted differently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.2K 46
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢...
9.3K 840 26
♤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜�...
36.4K 2.4K 43
This is a sequel to the other world, make sure to read that one first....
535K 17.8K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?